It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Community from an ex-aerospace guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am new here and am interested in contributing to the UFO/Alien parts of your forums and community. Glad to be here and I will surely meet some of you electronically very soon.....

[edit on 9-11-2005 by sexymon]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, wnjoy oyur long stay!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! There's actually a bunch of engineers around here, so it should fee like home to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

...errr, ex-earospace guy? Sounds that you have something to contribute, show yourself!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
I am new here and am interested in contributing to the UFO/Alien parts of your forums and community. Glad to be here and I will surely meet some of you electronically very soon.....

[edit on 9-11-2005 by sexymon]

Wow! How utterly cool is that! Nice to "electronically" meet you...I'm
sorta new here myself (but I digress...
)

Anywho... welcome!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Glad to see ppl with info joining this. I'm new here too. But I digress. Mmm...chicken nibbles.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi and welcome sexymon

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hello New Member/Sexymom/Ex-aerospace guy
I'm new here too. Do you have any industry secrets to share?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ex or former? World of difference, you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OK, OK, I'll talk!

I am a former aerospace employee, but not an engineer. I worked in the publications dept. We made, sorted, archived, and printed docs for govt proposals to get contracts. We made specification papers and updated them when needed. I was hired and given S, then TS. Read lots of stuff, in fact, I read everything I came across or worked on. It was cool. then I was given the opportunity to volunteer for a "special project" that would take about 6 months to finish. We all were given the opportunity, but only some of us said yes. Two of us from my location were chosen. I was one of them. I spent 6 months in a metal vault, being brouught docs and other items of interest from UFO/alien files of all kinds from years preceeding WW2 to at that time the present. I was to sort them to archive. That was all I did for 6 months. The security guard could not even look at the items, they were brought in a large canvas bag that was sealed. I was to open it as it was for my eyes only. I needed to look at it to classify it to go to which archive. There were films, videos, and lots and lots of pics. Anyway, that is what I did, as I will never forget it for as long as I live.

Many of my friends ask if I believe in ET's.........I don't believe, I know.........

Out for now.......

[edit on 10-11-2005 by sexymon]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Heheh, I do believe that we aren't alone, but Im a bit skeptical to the actuall contact was made already

I mean - soldiers still fighting with not-so reliable M16A2, the oldie Space Shuttles are ready more to retire that to fly, etc. There is no sign of any better technology yet, except the sightings of Aurora - or, is short, something triangular that expert can't determine what the hell it is.

But show some evidence and we can determine for yourself

Be ready for a very skeptical point of view from me

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
We all were given the opportunity, but only some of us said yes. Two of us from my location were chosen. I was one of them. I spent 6 months in a metal vault, being brouught docs and other items of interest from UFO/alien files of all kinds from years preceeding WW2 to at that time the present. I was to sort them to archive. That was all I did for 6 months. The security guard could not even look at the items, they were brought in a large canvas bag that was sealed. I was to open it as it was for my eyes only. I needed to look at it to classify it to go to which archive. There were films, videos, and lots and lots of pics. Anyway, that is what I did, as I will never forget it for as long as I live.

Many of my friends ask if I believe in ET's.........I don't believe, I know.........

Considering you were handling highly classified information.. aren't you at least a little concerned that ex employers will kick your arse if they read this? You've gone half way already so you may as well tell us all the specifics.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Again; ex or former?

What is your technical training? You worked in pubs , I see, but your formal background?

Again, ex or former?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Again, ex or former?

I would consider myself former. I still work in graphics, which is the only training I have had. I have, though, been doing research since I was 17, and I am much older than that now

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you, and welcome...

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Former, you left on your own. Ex, you were run off.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ahh so I have two former husbands then
that is great news

welcome aboard Mr Aerospace, I am sure you are going to have much fun around here... oh until they knock at your door and shove that confidentiality agreement in your face... *sigh

Enjoy and I am sure there are many subjects here that you will have a worthy contribution too

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Howdy. I'm a still-aerospace guy; am engineering proposal manager at Boeing Integrated Defense Systems in Mesa Arizona, home of the AH-64D Apache Longbow attack helicopter. The good news is that I'm only a couple years away from retirement.

Good to see another aerospace weenie here!

top topics

join