It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released Mexico Ufo Pics ( 11-9-05 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is some of the best photos I have seen in a while. I found them very interesting. First one was taken in 2004 by a an archeologist from the town of Ticul on digital and just now discovered it being there when he viewed the photos. The photos were taken in the Yucatan. Is it not odd that this happens alot taking a photo and not noticing till you check them later ?
Found this at UFO CASEBOOK.
Check out the photos at the bottom of page. Note: the images are clippings of the original photograph.

Also check out these new reports with photos from Mexico. Cases from Mexico
I had the page translated and you will be surprised to see these recent photos. Also notice the disturbance showing around each object. See what you think.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cant seem to get the pictures up when i view the pages from that site but the text is fine....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Here ya' go bmdefiant.

The two images show nearly identical flying saucers.
In my opinion it looks like the same image (the UFO) has been pasted into both of these photos.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Gracias amigo... Not too convinced by the pictures there but what the hey im the sceptical kind

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Umbrax, they were not saying they were differant objects. Both images were of the same object apparantly. Also look at the other Mexican sightings with photos posted above. Cases From Mexico
Recently there have been several very strange sightings by alot of folks in Mexico. Photos are for debate though and thanks for the opinion.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
1.) In most of these UFO pictures, why aren't the UFO's in the center of the picture? I mean, if i saw an ooofoe then my camera would be aimed straight at it, not at a tree or something. How hard is it to capture something moving in the corner or side of the fame? It a good thing these camera-persons aren't sharpshooters or archers, because they've demonstrated they have no clue how to lead a target.

2.) What if after the 1950's, the U.S perfected the flying disc technology and is just having a hoot buzzing countries that haven't?
C'mon, you cannot possibly believe the U.S. with our ego and love of pranks wouldn't come up with something like that, huh?

After all, this is from the same country that comes up with creative genius like this
:

The alien invasion is coming!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Here ya' go bmdefiant.

The two images show nearly identical flying saucers.
In my opinion it looks like the same image (the UFO) has been pasted into both of these photos.

Yes, i believe this is a hoax.. look at the picture on the left

Now here it is blown up.. notice the distortion in a rectangle shape all around it

here it is outlined if you can't see it

Hoax...

You would think they might put a little more effort to it, atleast maybe flip the ufo around horizontally or something in the second picture.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
*Applauds noslenwerd*

Damn hoaxers though, I'm never believing anything from a site such as that agian.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well I am not that easily convinced this is a hoax. Remember these are clippings from the original photos. I would think we would to need to have the original and more information on the report to make these sudden conclusions. The person that took the photos waited a year to show them after finding them on his pictures he had taken. He was said to be an archeologist doing work in that area. I have no other proof other than what has been said but sure he knew this would be debated and probably checked out by someone as stated is being done. I think I will keep an open mind until I hear more.
There are no doubt hoaxes that take place but if this is a true report these are some very good pics of some kind of craft we do not have knowledge of existing today. As far as the distortion mentioned, could be from the power source of the craft. Thanks for all the opinions. Thats what each of us are here for sceptical or not.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They look photoshopped to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You know what, I'm starting to believe that this UFO $hit is a bunch of bull. I mean, apparently all UFO and Flying Saucer pics seem to be a hoax. What a waste of time this is. Talking about something that apparently is not there.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
You know what, I'm starting to believe that this UFO $hit is a bunch of bull. I mean, apparently all UFO and Flying Saucer pics seem to be a hoax. What a waste of time this is. Talking about something that apparently is not there.
THEY want you to think!!!!

As for who "they" is... I dunno...

Also in that first image, the tree has that same distortion around it as well... though it is more prevailant around the disk...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These people didnt do a very good job layer masking

and also Cabanman although I can see where you are coming from with your comment, I bet your opinion would change if you ever saw something strange in the sky, whether it be of military or extra terrestrial origin.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think this case deserves better investigation...

top topics

join