It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirit caught drinking spirits on camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
well, actually beer, but it's still quite an amusing story. this is my kind of ghost

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Good on George. If you cant have fun in the afterlife theres no point in, errrrrrrr, not living.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No wonder that spirit couldn't leave, they didn't get their fill!

I actually read one time that ghosts are spirits of dead people that refuse to 'go to the light' for some reason.

They usually have unresolved issues on earth or did not want to die in the first place. Frequently they were addicts or very materialistic in their lives.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why do you think they call liquor "spirits".
Earthbound alcholic spirts like to hang around
in bars and encourage you to drink.
Drinking breaks down the aura that that protects
your from psycic attack. Then they can obsess you
and encourage make you do things you normally
would'nt do. Ever frel like your not yourself when your
drunk? You are'nt.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
this is my kind of guy. hopefully ill be able to go down the off liscense when i pass away.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
From the article: "But expert Ian Addicoat, a member of the South West Paranormal Research Organisation, said he was not entirely convinced. He said: "We were asked to look at the tape a while ago and there is one second missing from the timing.

"The time on the tape is constant until the crucial moment, when the beer comes off the shelf, then it jumps. The cans go straight from the shelf and then appear on the floor."

It appears to have hoax written all over it.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
It appears to have hoax written all over it.

probably, but it has a sense of humor, which most hoaxes lack. that alone makes it worth notice.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Even if ti is a hoax, it is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Possible,

but ghost stories often involve things moving around etc.

so the plausability of the story is not wrong but the evidence.

but evidence is the first place that debunkers rip apart.

mind you If I asked any debunker to prove that something did not exist they could not do it.
the quandry we are in.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Neo, they often reply with: "You can't prove a negative."

funny...

Once I read about an OBE in which the OBE'r was in a bar. There were dead alcoholics who were desperate for a drink, but their hands kept going through the mug.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I actually read one time that ghosts are spirits of dead people that refuse to 'go to the light' for some reason.

They usually have unresolved issues on earth or did not want to die in the first place. Frequently they were addicts or very materialistic in their lives.

Yep, this has long been a theory behind ghosts (at least the type who respond to stimuli...vs. phantoms which replay a scene over and over). Something doesn't feel right with this story though...the arm appeared on camera huh? Well, ghosts (not to be confused with poltergeists....) who can materialize and appear on film, AND move objects, are pretty rare indeed, so I'm leaning more towards hoax here....

top topics

join