It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Democrats win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
There is none. People just love big deals, so they'll try to turn anything into a big deal.

Speaking of aluminum tubes.

Hurry up, your swift boat is sailing away without you.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Until Democrats come up with some original ideas, they are doomed to be the minority party. John Kerry's "I can do better" speeches did not work in 2004 and will not work in 2008 and beyond.

Carseller raises an interesting point.
What Issues will win the dems the whitehouse?
The balloning defence budget ?
Health care for all Americans?
Border security?
Put an end to the state funding reglion?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Once, after a long day of hiking...like 10 miles or so..
We sat down to get something to eat...granola...trail mix..
Then, I found a Can of Spam, in the bottom of my backpack..

WE CELEBRATED...
We cooked, and ate that Spam, like it was a medium rare T-Bone steak!

Even so, it was still Spam, nothing but Pork by-products..

What, you ask, did Democrats win in this election? Hope. They actually have a reason to be hopeful now, because two states Bush took in the election last year voted in a democratic governer. So, like spacedoubt eluded to, they were probably warily hopeful that they wouldn't lose those two governer seats in this election, and when they didn't, they celebrated.

So the Democrats won hope this election.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Democrats would have been inhabiting the White House in 2000 if Bushs' Sec. of State cousin down in Florida wouldn't have held back hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots.
Kerry would be in the White House now if it wasn't for Bush's supporter at the head of Diebold, you know the company who rigged the voting machines in Ohio last year.

Who says Democrats cannot run this country? It's people like Ruch "Pill Popper" Limbaugh and Sean "Bad Hair" Hannity.

If I was old enough to be President, if elected, I would put out a Presidential Order for the arrest and imprisonment of one George Walker Bush and one Richard "dick" Cheney.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join