It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Brown- On Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you dont know who Sylvia Brown is, well shes a well known psychic, and as far as I know she has never been called a fake (much the opposite actually).

Link to Predictions page

#40. Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids.

Does anyone know about any other statements that she has made in regards aliens, ect ?

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Unplugged]

I just read this written in a blog by a person that talked about this stuff..

Also, I saw Sylvia Brown on Montel Williams this morning speaking briefly about the weather. Mentioned her concern about the FBI and CIA contacting her when she was speaking about aliens, so this is a concern she definitely has.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The only time I ever watch the Montel Williams Show is when I see that Sylvia Brown is on. She seems to be the real deal. She apparantly even broke the news to Montel that he had M.S., or at least led him in that direction prior to being diagnosed.

She's always impressed me with the things she knows about people in the audience. For all I know it could all be a scam, but my gut tells me she is on the up and up. I know some say that psychics just fish for the right answers and go in the direction that your reactions/expressions lead them. I can't say either way. I've only had one personal experience with a psychic. I don't know what her technique was if she was scamming me, but she answered every question I had and predicted things that ended up coming true.

As for Sylvia with the aliens... that's interesting that she picked the date of 2010, as many talk about that being the "end time" along with 2012. There's also talk about that being the year that aliens come to Earth, or the Mayans return (2012). I just find it more and more interesting that we're getting these similar dates from many different sources as time goes on. I already believe that something big is going to happen around 2010-2012. Of course something big happens just about every year, but I don't mean it in that sense. Not even "big" in terms of Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or anything. I feel that something big in terms of aliens revealing themselves, the world ending or completely changing as we know it, etc.

I would love to hear if anyone finds anymore information about Sylvia's revelations about aliens coming and/or the end of the world. I know in the past she frequently held seminars that people could attend (for a fee of course) and have questions answered and readings performed. Maybe if she's coming to an area near an ATS member in the future, they could go and get her thoughts on aliens, the end of the world, etc. and report back to us. Or even going to any local psychic and asking those questions and reporting the answers here would certainly be interesting. I'd love to see if any "psychics" come up with any 2010-2012 stuff.

Sorry for the long rambling post! lol

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Actually on today's episode (she is usually on Wednesdays, but now maybe Fridays) someone in the audience actually asked a question on aliens.

She responded that when they do land, it will be in the southwest. (she made a joke about how she would rather see them land on the white house lawn, but they would probably shoot them)

Although I'm still skeptical of her, she is about the only one I will listen to. Id like to meet her in person actually.

She has many theories on aliens, and I believe she thinks they are here already, but in human form. Or she believes they are human form... hmm I forget.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
she says aliens will come and help us with anti-gravity devices, just like they did with the pyramids. how can she be so sure of this? wouldn't the egyptians leave behind some sort of evidence that beings from another planet helped them build things? smells like b.s. to me...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"wouldn't the egyptians leave behind some sort of evidence that beings from another planet helped them build things? smells like b.s. to me...

Also wouldn't the egyptions leave behind some pictures and scriptures in tombs etc of their great achievement of mankind...

Not 1 ancient egyption tomb, or temple has the story of them moving 5 ton blocks and creating pyramids. Lifting them up etc...surely this great feat of manind would be documented ?

Not to mention this mummified alien thats been found in an other pyramid next to an egyption king, wrapped up in gold and ohter material - with the writings of " star / heaven sent " on the walls

Also in the same tomb, dated by archaeological guys to be about 1880 bc, they have apparantly found machine type items. MACHINES !!!! this is nearly 4000 years ago.

Don't dismiss anything until you know every inch of every story, from every source and from all different ages...

There's more than meets the eye

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
"wouldn't the egyptians leave behind some sort of evidence that beings from another planet helped them build things? smells like b.s. to me...

Also wouldn't the egyptions leave behind some pictures and scriptures in tombs etc of their great achievement of mankind...

Not 1 ancient egyption tomb, or temple has the story of them moving 5 ton blocks and creating pyramids. Lifting them up etc...surely this great feat of manind would be documented ?

I think that some validation of the above statements would be cool. If there are any... No offense intended, you see, even though I am one of the ones to jump quickly on things that I think smell like the smallest amount of b.s., I really want to believe. Just don't think that "statements" like the above add anything to the discussion. A little bit of cross reference to expert knowledge, books, or even, dare I say it, links, would be good here.

Thanks....

Mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 10-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn

so why exactly do you believe that archaeologists found a tomb with an alien in it? because you heard it somewhere? do you have some sort of proof? or at least some documentation somewhere?

Mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 10-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
If you dont know who Sylvia Brown is, well shes a well known psychic, and as far as I know she has never been called a fake (much the opposite actually).

Sylvia Brown is fake, what she actually does is called cold reading.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by just_some_dude]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I did some reading about the pyramids, and the only really interesting thing is that they are modeled after the 3 stars in the belt of orion, coincidentally supposedly where the greys are from...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey the absolute best and most reputable source for all things alien.
WWN rules all alien/ufo news. You know Oofo sites rip their headlines from them.

HARVARD PROF. CONFIRMS ABDUCTIONS ARE REAL!

ALIEN BIBLE TRANSLATED

ALIEN SKULLS FOUND ON MARS! Photos the government doesn't want you to see!

ALIENS ALTERED OUR GENES 1,000 YEARS AGO!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
she says aliens will come and help us with anti-gravity devices, just like they did with the pyramids. how can she be so sure of this? wouldn't the egyptians leave behind some sort of evidence that beings from another planet helped them build things?

They did. But it's all taken as myth.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

she says aliens will come and help us with anti-gravity devices, just like they did with the pyramids. how can she be so sure of this? wouldn't the egyptians leave behind some sort of evidence that beings from another planet helped them build things?

They did. But it's all taken as myth.

where can i read about these "myths?"

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

#32 No separate governments, one planetary government will form.

Looks like she just verified the New World Order there.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My reasons 4 not doing so yesterday were that it was 3:11 AM when i made that post. I live in the uk and it was time i went off the computer and went to bed. I wasn't able to look through all my favourites and search the internet 4 another hour. But I will gladly show you what i have found...

I am not saying these are 100% true, but I for 1 believe them

Links 4 alien mummy

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

www.findarticles.com...

www.book-of-thoth.com...

Links 4 aliens built pyramids

The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids?

www.outerworlds.com...

www.mnsu.edu...

plenty of posts here from our loving ats members - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Great Pyramid is the only survivor out of all seven ancient wonders. Located in Ciaro, Egypt, the pyramid still amazes thousands of scientists and guest's each year.
Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.
The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory...

How did they move these rocks ?

Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees..

Problem with this theory is the lack of trees in that area. Egypt grows some Date Trees, that's about it. And they certainly wouldn't cut down all their date trees, for dates are one of the main foods in EGYPT!

The Great pyramid, their final greatest feat was found with no Hieroglyphs inside. You would think the building of the greatest Pyramid would be discussed. But it Isn't. The Pyramid was referred to a few times in very early Hieroglyphics. Egyptian writing suggests the Great Pyramid Was Standing Before Egyptians Populated The Land.

Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Maths of Great pyramid amazing feat ?

In 1865 Piazzi Smyth measured the Great Pyramid and synthesized many of John Taylor's ideas and theories presented in 1859 in The Great Pyramid, Why was It Built and Who Built It into his own theories (filling 600 pages of calculations)

www.egyptarchive.co.uk...

The calculations he found out and other have are quite astounding

4th paragraph down wrt-intertext.syr.edu...

Lot's of measurements here

www.plim.org...

So i guess I will leave it down to you. I am not saying 100% aliens helped buld them. now am i sayiny 100% egytions built them. Some even believe god built them etc etc. u will have to make your own mind up.

Quoting Max Toth’s book points out his fact. "Nonetheless, Egyptians are thought to have been exceedingly backward in astrology; their meteorology and division of the seasons in their system has convinced researchers that no true system of cosmology could have originated among them. These researchers indicate that Egyptian astronomy was primitive (p. 192)."

Conclusion

Clearly, this shows that the Great Pyramid may be in Egypt, but it does not mean the Egyptians or any other humans designed. Simply put, the knowledge displayed in the Great Pyramid is too advanced for humans of this time. Thus, this means that if the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid they had to get the design from some source.
Throughout man's history it can be shown that there was some knowledge obtained in each era that did not fit the period. This untimely information propelled man to new heights. Historians are unable to understand from where and how man obtained this knowledge.

I hope that backed up my paragraphs earlier in this post

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just want to say, I saw first hand how she is:

I was on the Montel Williams show a few years ago with my wife and brother-in-law, in the audience. My would-be mother-in-law was murdered and is still unsolved 20 years later. Her answers to my wife and brother-in-law made them cry because she described in detail an ex-boyfriend of their Mom that matched the one who said he'd kill her if she left him. Cops lacked evidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

where can i read about these "myths?"

A web search or a library. It shouldn't be hard to find given the popularity of ancient Egypt.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Has everyone missed that they found many Pyramid building villages near the pyramids.

Here's a reputable news source: National Geographic...
news.nationalgeographic.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
Pyramid Builders' Village Found in Egypt

Theory: How to raise a 6,900-pound 15-foot obelisk into vertical position

And the Egyptians had a few failed pyramids before the finally engineered the famous ones we see today. So much for alien intervention.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
If you dont know who Sylvia Brown is ... and as far as I know she has
never been called a fake (much the opposite actually).

I will call her one!

I'm still waiting for her prediction that Bradley would win the
presidency in 2000. Not only did Bradley not get the dem nomination,
but the other dem, Gore, lost.

I saw her on Montel one day telling a woman who had adopted a
baby that the reason the pictures of the baby's birth mother didn't
come out was because there was evil in that woman.

So why did all the pictures of Hitler and the rest come out?

She's a hoot. She's a RICH hoot. That's all I'll give her.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sylvia has dire predictions for 2010 and 2012- yet she has written books for 100 years of prophecies. AND she's not willing to delve into any of "todays" prophecies.

I have heard her say she sees a wall and cannot see anything after 2012. She writes books SEEING past 2012.

I know she's darn good and impressive on Montel, and on Larry King, she foretold the towers coming down.

What i mean is, she should be consistent in weaving her stories. There's just too many things that dont add up.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have her book called Prophecy where she talks about many things including aliens I actually have it in my hand right now. She also says she cant see past the year 2100

top topics

<<   2 >>

join