It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend photographed a UFO

page: 1

join
share:
mrk

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just spoke to an old friend of mine whom I have not seen for a year and he had some interesting news to tell. He has furthered his interest in photography and a while back bought a new camera. I was pleased as he showed great interest and commitment to it which is great.

He then mentioned he wa sin the paper not long after getting the new camera (Pentax Optio S50) for photographing a UFO, something that rarely happens in this area! - I immediately went round to check it out for myself and there it was. He said it was taken form his garden which is not far form my house and that he was photographing a breed of bird and generally trying out the zoom of the new camera when suddenly an object flew into the scene and was rapidly flying around not giving enough time to get a steady shot of it.

He said it was not like any plane of military craft he had seen before and round here we see alot of them since Gosport is the Navy capital. He said it flew in and appeared to be spinning in a wobbly manner as can be seen in the image below and the picture taken was the only one he managed to take before it flew up in a split second into the sky.

Now I don't know about you but I sometimes see pictures online and think "hmm maybe" whilst others are blatantly fake but this was coming from a good friend who I have not seen in a whole year and this was featured in several Hampshire papers. Check it out for yourselves and see what you think! (exif is intact and the original image is also linked which has not been edited in anyway (exif shows this)

Newspaper articles

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that up!

"How a blob in the sky covinced a cameraman we are not alone" - I don't like the title at all. They are obviously mocking him.

Its not a 'blob'. It clearly has a shape.

How truthful is your friend? Is he the type of person to pull a prank?

Thanks again for sharing this with us.

mrk

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
He's a very honest person, we used to work at the same place a year vack which is how I know him and from my photography hobby he gaine dinterest and started taking pictures as a hobby too he's still learning but we often used to communicate and I lend him help.

He's 30 soething and lives with his wife and cat in a nice house so I see little reason for him to report a fake ufo!

It's funny because on some other boards I've allready been swamped with "another bird at high speed" and "dust on the lens"

Impossible, I've been photographing long enough to know birds and dust on any image :p

[edit on 9-11-2005 by mrk]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
When was it in the Evening news, do you know? I don't remember seeing this one.......damn.

Cheers.

mrk

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
it was back in august, I only just found out

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Doesnt look like any military aircraft I know of, although it does look a little like a blurred eagle flying at high speed.

I have no doubt whatever it is its a UFO, whether it be military or extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Is it possible to tell about how large is that flying object? To be it looks just a little bigger than the bird.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
then why if he was photographing a bird...

..is it A) far far away.

B) off centre...

Just some thoughts...

top topics

join