It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

map of underground tunnels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
can anyone give me a link that shows the undergound maps of all the cites in the usa and other places that are connected through tunnels underground? any help would be very nice
ty guys again
jeff

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jeff,

Asking questions like that is a good way to get the government all over you bro. Don;t be stupid. People don;t have that and if they did, im sure we would all want to know what they were doing with it.

Train

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
BigTrain is right, Jeff, run for your life! The government robotrons are out to get you!

Anyway, for a start how about the Capitol subway which is restricted to politicians only. If you know of a secret subway car traveling to the White House, they would have to kill you. This message will auto-destruct in 3, 2, 1...

More info... click! click!
www.clouse.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone know anything about the fake Tv shop that had some sort of underground bit? I don't remember if it was bunkers or tunnel entry. Anyway it was used after 9-11 and retired for obvious reasons. I don't know if they just locked the door to it now or what. It was on some show or documentary but all I remmber was TV shop :Z

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeuathemovies
can anyone give me a link that shows the undergound maps of all the cites in the usa and other places that are connected through tunnels underground?

Just curious but why on earth would you be asking for Maps of ALL cities?

I would keep an eye over my shoulder if I were you. By now the FBI/CIA and every law inforcment agency has their eyes you and probably your family as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I would keep an eye over my shoulder if I were you. By now the FBI/CIA and every law inforcment agency has their eyes you and probably your family as well.

Hardly! Although there're quite likely underground tunnels and railways connecting pieces of things like NORAD, I doubt if any huge series of underground tunnels connecting cities and other bases even exist.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Off the Street,

I was were someone who was responsible for maintaining the survivability of the United States during, after a nuclear war, or mass casualty catastrophe, I would be absolutely certain that I had secret tunnels under parts of the US. You can be sure that they exist and that only a select few people actually know about them. Black gov, shadow gov, etc. Must be someone above the presidency, the pres doesn't even have the power to go to Area 51. So who is making the decision that is above the senate, pres and all other government powers. That is the person who knows.

Train

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

^^^^
TEXAS
94. Ft. Hood, TX, 31° 15'N 97° 48' W, home of some Delta Mind-Controlled soldiers and a reported saucer base.
95. Denton, TX, 33° 13.2'N 97° 08.2'W - FEMA, regional center, activity secret
96. Red River Arsenal, TX- reported saucer base

I live VERY close to that base. Ive never heard of any underground installation at it. Maybe it's time for a little reconnisance on my part.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Big Train says:

I was were someone who was responsible for maintaining the survivability of the United States during, after a nuclear war, or mass casualty catastrophe, I would be absolutely certain that I had secret tunnels under parts of the US.

Why?

If there were a disaster that compromised most of the country's infrastructure, the chances are it'd damage portions of the underground tunnels as well. And only a single breach in a tunnel between two places means that entire tunnel system is out, since you can't very well get out and walk around it!

Besides, what is the point of moving vast quantities of people from one area to another after a nuclear war or a hurricane? If you want information, there're lots of ways to send and receive it, primarily via encrypted and frequency-hopping AM radio. And if a few people need to get from Point A to Point B, a helicopter deck at each major node and a couple hundred Sikorsky CH-60's or Boeing CH-47's would do just fine.

You can be sure that they exist and that only a select few people actually know about them.

Do you have any idea at all what the engineering scope of work it would take, in both people and money, to design, excavate, and operate transcontinental tunnels? Do you know how many thousands of people would have to be involved in the excavation, shoring, and furbishing of these tunnels? Think about it this way: take the amount needed to build a transcontinental superhighway -- and multiply it by six to eight.

How do you think you could keep that secret?

Naah. The logic -- and logistics -- simply don't add up for a huge network of secret tunnels across the country. There are simply too many other cheaper, safer, more reliable, and more secure ways to move people in the aftermath of a disaster.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
James Bamford former NSA employee talks about several underground facilities the govt' has built since the 1950's. This is all in his new book A Pretext for War. These tunnel/underground bases are to house the shadow gov't that kicks in in the event of an emergency. He gives quite a lot of information/disinformation about them. For example
" the Virginia site was located 8 miles from the sleepy hamlet of Berryville, on a snaking stretch of County Route 601 deep in the Blueridge Mountains"
I was kind of wondering what the real gov't thought of his book.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by polanksi]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Do you have any idea at all what the engineering scope of work it would take, in both people and money, to design, excavate, and operate transcontinental tunnels? Do you know how many thousands of people would have to be involved in the excavation, shoring, and furbishing of these tunnels? Think about it this way: take the amount needed to build a transcontinental superhighway -- and multiply it by six to eight.

Yes I do, I happen to be a structural engineering masters student. I am very aware of costs, personal etc etc etc. There are more than 70 underground bases in the US for COG functions. Im sure those took tons of man effort, do we know where they are, no. Why? Because they are good at what they do.

And they are not worried about moving millions of people. They are worried about their own backs and other very important people that are key in survuval of the country.

Train

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
big train says:

Yes I do, I happen to be a structural engineering masters student.

I assume you mean you're a graduate student with a BSE; I have never heard that particular terminology before.

I am very aware of costs, personal etc etc etc. There are more than 70 underground bases in the US for COG functions.

And there are probably more than 70 thousand commercial buildings with basements and sub-basements, too; but those, like the governmentatl underground installations, are less costly, less involved in the design and construction activities, and less likely to attract attention than a network of intercontinental underground tunnels, by a substantial factor!

Im sure those took tons of man effort [?], do we know where they are, no. Why? Because they are good at what they do.

No. We don't know where all the underground military installations are because a relatively small job is much easier to conceal from both prying eyes and prying congresspersons on the budget oversight committee.

Look at it this way. Everyone knows where NORAD is, and it's not one-one hundredth as involved as a transcontinental tunnel. If we can't hide NORAD from our citizens (and everyone else) how could we possibly hide such a network of tunnels?

And they are not worried about moving millions of people. They are worried about their own backs and other very important people that are key in survuval [sic] of the country.

That's all the more reason for not having a hideously expensive, impossible-to-conceal network of intercontinental tunnels.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes we have tunnels, maybe nothing "transcontinental" yet, but linking sites around the east and south is pretty widely accepted.

Durring the cold war there was a "bunker" mentality and a push for an underground "backbone" for our nation to survive nuclear war.

Bechtel has been perfecting tunnel boring for decades, here and abroad, and is a long (and privately) held contractor for our gov.

seeuathemovies

Interesting question, I'm not aware of any all encompasing map of the "U.S. underground" but here's a site ya might find interesting.

www.sauderzone.com...

[edit on 11/12/05 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I never said I believed in a transcontinental tunnel.

But be assured there are many secret tunnels in this country. To think otherwise, would be rediculous.

Train

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Nope, Off_The_Street just kinda jumped straight to that for some reason.

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Do you have any idea at all what the engineering scope of work it would take, in both people and money, to design, excavate, and operate transcontinental tunnels?

"Shorter" tunnels are a reality.

[edit on 11/13/05 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here in Liverpool, UK were i live, there is a large connection of tunnels built by a man in the 1700's i think. He is known as 'the mole of Edge Hill'. these interconecting tunnels serve no real purpose, altho some say it was to give the unemployed jobs, others claim it was because this man belived the world was going to end. Another intresting point is that, he was also a Mason.

Here is the link..

Williamson Tunnels

Also This.....

Let me know what you all think.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't have any maps but you can google for the Lincoln tunnel, Queens mid town and then there's always the infamous Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel

I really doubt there is some national tunnel system or one that crosses the country but there are some tunnels out there, and even a few secret ones I bet.

I watched a show on the big dig in Boston and the multimillion dollar tunnel boring machines and it made me start thinking about how it really wouldnt be all that diffucult to tunnel just about wherever you want to go, but doing it secretly is another story

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I really dont understand how you people actually believe that their is a network of tunnels connecting these secret bases. Its a really cool sounding story but there is ZERO PROOF! If theres one thing I know its that the government cant keep a secret well and if there was tunnels or even secret underground bases we would know by know and have proof. You all want this to be true so bad that you are grasping at straws. I will admit that there are some underground bases for emergencies but not secret alien bases lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

Technology is available today that will allow an underground tunnel to be bored with no "side products" like relocated dirt, etc.... For those interested in this, google laser or electron drilling

top topics

join