It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not Rambo's!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Feel free to go through my posts LA and compare.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Whahaha!!! Then you really don't know what my intention is, Maximus. I don't want to see you banned at all. In fact I want you and everybody else to realize how stupid, idiotic and ignorant your posts are. And on top of it, you're the one who posted this thread on ATS, which I immediately moved to the slug-fest here. Shows that you don't understand the concept of AboveTopSecret.com either.

If thats the case, try following the ATS posting rules and stick to the subject instead of tossing comments around that are clearly flame-bait.
Calling someones thread "stupid, idiotic and ignorant" is way outta line.

If you have nothing to add to this subject, than Butt-out and make sure all in here follow the posting rules.

Thats your job.

Maximu§

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
actually, out of all the crap he was quoted as saying, i did like one of his ideas:

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
If I were an admiral in the US Navy and I was put in charge of cleaning out these pirates....I would take a juicy looking cruise ship and load it up with heavily armed US Marines...

really not a bad way of dealing with the pirates, when you think about it....but thats for another thread, i guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Max, I didn't care about the subject from the second I moved it to slugfest. That's why it's in slugfest. It's just short of the trashbin. Everybody knows what your intentions where with this thread. And we mods are here to keep you in check. And furthermore, you will never, EVER tell me what to do on this board. So shut up, and put with the mod. mmmkay???

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I have an idea
Let's pay a passage for Max, and have him fight in the ring against the first female French soldier we can find. See if he'll last more than 5 minutes...

I think Max was dissapointed the last time he went to Eurodisney, and Paris. He didn't get to go to le Louvre, and he messed up with the menu and got the wrong food on his plate.

Yeah, I get it now Bandit.

Ill leave it at that.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really hope you did get it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join