It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fahrenheit 9/11.5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It has been announced that Michael Moore is in the works with a follow up to the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11.

Fahrenheith 9/11.5 (2007)

Plot Summary: In the wake of the 2004 United States Presidential election, Michael Moore continues to examine what happened to the United States after September 11... (more)

The link for this is...

Fahrenheit 9/11.5

Is anyone else anticipating this as much as myself?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sure,
if he actually admits that it is a mocumentory instead of it being a documentary like his F-9/11 as well as Bowling for Columbine.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wish to elaborate?

I'm sure everything in Fahrenheith 9/11 was not 100% solid truth, but what was so wrong with Bowling for Columbine?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

In the wake of the 2004 United States Presidential election, Michael Moore continues to examine what happened to the United States after September 11, and how the Bush Administration allegedly used the tragic event to push forward its agenda for unjust wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Well, it's not coming out till 2007 and I already know all of this stuff, so I'm not anticipating it nearly as much as F-9/11, but I'll probably rent it when it comes to DVD.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, it's not coming out till 2007 and I already know all of this stuff, so I'm not anticipating it nearly as much as F-9/11, but I'll probably rent it when it comes to DVD.

No your exactly right, this one does not have the controversial potential as the original. I am a fan of Moore though, and I anticipate what he digs up next.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I am a fan of Moore though, and I anticipate what he digs up next.

*whispers* I am, too, but I don't say that too loudly around here.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ummm... don't you mean mostly make up out of whole cloth, and altering to make something say what you want it to say? The man is a piece of work (yeah that's what I meant to say:mnky

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think that it's any coincidence that the anointed voice of the opposition is a habitual liar, manipulator and egomaniac who has proven himself entirely unable to actually put out a completely honest criticism of the current government.

The surest way for the powers-that-be to control debate and save themselves from realistic opposition it to not only put out propaganda to be used by those who support them, but to put out distracting and easily discredited propaganda to be used by those who oppose them.

Every person who watches a Moore movie and uses any part of it to support their own opinions and/or to attempt to alter the opinions of others does far more harm than good for the real opposition. He lies, and he lies transparently. He's easily discredited, so all who listen to him and repeat what he says are easily discredited. The "opposition" is thereby weakened and distracted and less of a threat.

The thing that most people recognize is that Moore puts out propaganda. The thing that few people recognize is whose purposes his propaganda really serves.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Moore is a joke. Worse than a joke actually. He just outright sucks and is keeping us down right along with the Bush Administration. I wouldn't put much stock into anything that he puts out there judging by Farenheit 9/11, which had a lot of problems you can find via a number of criticisms that I'm sure a Google search will reveal. Sure the Bush connections to the bin Laden family and all that was nice to expose, but if he were genuinely concerned, he would be putting out stuff more along the lines of Loose Change 2nd Edition or at the very least not having flipping stock in Halliburton, of all corporations. To me he seems to be working from "their" side, you know?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Moore is a joke. Worse than a joke actually. He just outright sucks and is keeping us down right along with the Bush Administration. I wouldn't put much stock into anything that he puts out there judging by Farenheit 9/11, which had a lot of problems you can find via a number of criticisms that I'm sure a Google search will reveal. Sure the Bush connections to the bin Laden family and all that was nice to expose, but if he were genuinely concerned, he would be putting out stuff more along the lines of Loose Change 2nd Edition or at the very least not having flipping stock in Halliburton, of all corporations. To me he seems to be working from "their" side, you know?

Agreed, he is just a whitewasher.
As bsbray11 said, if you're interested in some 9/11 conspiracy evidence check out the Loose Change 2nd Edition documentary.

If you're interested in downloading this documentary check out this thread

new topics

top topics

join