It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent Issued for anti gravity Device

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
E= Mc2 . Mass and energy is the same thing as C2 is a dimensionless constant. Mass is thus energy condensed by the factor c2. You might want to stop pointing fingers at my lack of degrees considering this sort of oversight (or worse ) on your part....

Mass is still not energy, and energy is not mass. They are equivalent. Maybe this is where you have problems? Please give us some information/source for these claims. I have never heard this claim made before.

Well a mechanism was suggested but as can be shown that mechanism really explains nothing and simply changes the question slightly. Solving problems by introducing more or different unknowns a solutions can not lead anywhere. What powers the assumed strong nuclear force that keep protons from flying apart? For that matter what powers their endless attraction the first place?

It doesn't change any question. You made a statement saying ferromagnets do not really on outside forces, but they do.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Mass is still not energy, and energy is not mass. They are equivalent. Maybe this is where you have problems? Please give us some information/source for these claims. I have never heard this claim made before.

Take up your issues with the American journal of Physics ( or any other really) and stop believing what you want instead of what is accepted by the institutions you are defending. If you have never seen this claim before you really should stop accusing me of not being informed.

It doesn't change any question. You made a statement saying ferromagnets do not really on outside forces, but they do.

That is quite contrary to all the claims i have made here so far and for you to misread my statements so badly indicates just how uninterested you in learning anything new. Magnets function, like all other generators and batteries, as gateways for energy and do not in themselves create the energy ( wich is impossible anyways) that makes magnetism possible.

Stellar

<< 1  2  3   >>

join