It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Dreamz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have always had an unsettling issue with Fluoride. Even when I was younger I thought there was something bad or misleading about Fluoride; even poisoning.

Well many years have passed; Being much older now of course, I came across an article on-line about fluoride. There was a list of many issues that was known with fluoride and to tell you, if even one of the issues or side effect where true you would not ever want to use any product with fluoride in it again. Not to throw in the Godwin law (ask Seekerof
) here so early, but the Nazi's even perhaps used it. Anyway, not to get off track if you want to learn more about fluoride google it (keywords: fluoride side effects; Nazi fluoride) Most of us already know the effects of fluoride as it is used as a low level dummying down or mind numbing agent. You will soon see the effects of fluoride if you would do some searching for your self.

So I examined my life and found no trace of fluoride in any products that I use, but of one product. We all know what product that is. Right? of course tooth paste. Not a big deal, I thought to myself that even if this product has very little fluoride, but yet I know it is poison should I still use it. No, I guess I would not; do to the moral issue.

I found after looking around for some time a product that was completely all natural and fluoride free tooth paste. I bought it and a few weeks of using it; like most people I brush my teeth before bed. When I started to notice something I never realized before. Nothing else mind you has change in my everyday life, everything as it should be pretty normal going.

The thing I never realized before is... I was able to have and recall my dreams on a more regular basis. Nothing super or life changing dreams mind you, just normal dreaming! Yes dreaming good dreams like I remember having when I was a kid. Again, nothing monumental here its just.. well nice.
Do I have dreams every night since the change and can I recall them? No there has been days I do not recall having dreams, but the fact that I have been having more dreams tells me ...something? The only thing I could contribute to this change was ..toothpaste?

Was I just being rewarded for making a moral decision not to put poison in my body. Or is there something more to toothpaste, fluoride that we are not being told or even know; what do you think? Could it be my new tooth paste? Not sure I guess it could be; again what do you think?

I found this post interesting from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by The Vagabond
This originally included extensive quotes, but in the interest of readability I am just citing sources. If anyone doubts my sources i'll point out the quotes and we can do some further research as well.

Wikipedia on Flouride mentions that prolonged exposure to low concentrations, although generally believed to require more than found in drinking water, can cause Flourosis. Flourosis is a condition which can include hypothyroidism, brittling of bones and teeth (how ironic!), and yellowing of teeth.

Further in the article, it mentions that the human Pineal gland is the most flouride-sensitive part of the body. So naturally I checked on what the Pinneal gland does. Wikipedia on Pinneal gland says-
The Pinneal gland releases melatonin, which regulates our circadian rhythm. The Circadian rhythm is your biological clock which regulates eating habits, sleeping habits, and other functions. Jet-lag, fatigue, and in extreme cases sleep disorders are results of disturbance to the Circadian rhythm.
More from wikipedia on Pinneal Gland- The pinneal gland also has other features. In children whom have had the gland destroyed by pathological growths, the result was accelerated development of sex organs, increased skeletal growth, and precocious mentality.
Last but not least, the Pinneal gland manufactures dimethyltryptamine or '___'. '___' is a psychedelic chemical which is believed to play a role in dreams and near-death experiences. Perhaps you've heard the old story that flouridation was accused of being a communist plot to administer '___' to the general public? Not so far off after all.

Urban legend has it that Nazis used flouridated water to keep prisoners docile. This is not supported by any reliable sources I have seen, but seems to be a plausible use for floride if given in strong concentrations.

Last but not least, here is another source on Flouride's effects.
www.all-natural.com...

[edit on 9-11-2005 by GameSetMatch]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
you may very well have been rewarded for not putting crap in your body.But i wonder if all of this is sometimes paranoia.I too have made the switch to flouride and also sls free toothpaste.But then when i skim through the list of ingredients i seem to get more paranoid as i begin to discover ingredients i have never heard off.

ps. why do they state that we need fluoride.And also what brand of toothpaste are u using

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have no clue why there is fluoride in toothpaste. At elevated levels it will destroy your teeth even turn them yellow go figure... At any cost I do not think I am paranoid, rather informed.
I am just merly stateing my experience.

I use Natural care Tom's of Maine toothpaste. Peppermint
Natural antiplaque Tartar Control & Whitening Toothpaste Fluoride free.

On the box: "This product does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, perservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. Tom's of Maine products are tested for safety without the use of animals."

From a website (last one on the page): "Our Natural Antiplaque Tartar Control & Whitening Toothpaste helps to remove plaque, control tartar buildup, and gently whiten for a clean, healthy-feeling mouth. Xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees, helps to remove plaque and prevent plaque buildup, while zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. The silica cleans and whitens teeth, removing stains without harsh abrasion that can damage enamel."

Be careful with Tom's toothpaste because some of his brands contain Fluoride, but it will say it on the box, just look.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i didnt mean u are paranoid i mean with all the additives put in products today ii makes people more and more "consincous" I am currently using this toothpaste phytoshield.com... but i get paranoid when isee checmicals such as Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate i mean that ammonoium doesnt sound to common does it.I mean i have googled it but it does not sound ver conclusive.

And i generally use this one as m y first choice when i can find it.
www.redseal.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tarzan, Nor did I think you where calling me paranoid.

However, I reread my first post wow talk about spacey. hehe It is not very well organized and I seem to be all over the place. Any way I should reintroduce this as just a simple theory or statement.

Here is goes...

I may be not good at this so bare with me...

Theory: Fluoride as found in tooth paste is causing dream suppression.

Keep in mind I switched toothpaste brand for other reasons, and had nothing to do with dreaming or sleep issues. This is merely stating my experience.

of course this is not a proven theory, but if it where true think about the effect on a mass scale. Something as simple as suppressing peoples dreams or lack of for that matter is a serious issue.

Finish this statement. "The day you stop dreaming is the day...

[edit on 11-11-2005 by GameSetMatch]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You are getting more HFL than you realize. I don't know your water source but if you get it from a municipality then it's a good chance your water has HFL.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
You are getting more HFL than you realize. I don't know your water source but if you get it from a municipality then it's a good chance your water has HFL.

Good point. I do not drink, or cook with tap water (city water). I do not use any other product that has fluoride. However, I shower and if there is fluoride in my water than that would be the only direct contact I would have. That is external for the most part.

If your gums where to bleed while you where brushing your teeth. Would that put direct fluoride into the blood stream?

If you brush your teeth and even if you spit out and wash your mouth out. You will still ingest some fluoride if you want to or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
By drinking city water and using toothpaste with HFL your getting it in ppm (parts per million) a very small quantity that does you no harm. People get flouride every day and are still living to 90-100+ yrs old. What are you so worried about?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
By drinking city water and using toothpaste with HFL your getting it in ppm (parts per million) a very small quantity that does you no harm. People get flouride every day and are still living to 90-100+ yrs old. What are you so worried about?

I am not worried; only that I am trying to prov my theroy other wise...

I only wanted to change my tooth paste and be done with it. You would of never known I changed my toothpaste for any other reason other than I started having vivid dreams on a regualr basis. I can only conclude to something has changed. For all I know it has nothing to do with fluoride.

I have no other answer... Perhaps I should not of even made this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kinda off the subject but along the same lines with strange chemicals etc in our food and health products.

Today for the first time I had a Mexican Coca Cola. It tasted like the ones in the good old days when I was a kid around early 70s at grandads house. Mexican Bottled Coca Cola is "The Classic formula"
But what are we drinking now? A New formula?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Kinda off the subject but along the same lines with strange chemicals etc in our food and health products.

Today for the first time I had a Mexican Coca Cola. It tasted like the ones in the good old days when I was a kid around early 70s at grandads house. Mexican Bottled Coca Cola is "The Classic formula"
But what are we drinking now? A New formula?
Yes it is a new formula that you are drinking. I think you can have the original formula delivered if you live in a certain states or something like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fluoride is not helping any number of people in any positive way compared to what it does to the rest of us.

Your not going to read anything more comprehension about fluoride than Mary Sparrowdancer's work imo.
The Battle of Darkness & Light

Harvard Professor Probed for Fluoride Research from the "mainstream" ( read totally right) press.

And for further reading here is a list that will keep anyone busy for abit.

Good reading!

Stellar

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I also did this thread a while back... It has some additional interesting links.

FLUORIDATION: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal

And I agree...the evidence falls against fluoride.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Since reading Gamesetmatch first post i was very interested in the link. So i have changed my toothpaste to a more natural one which has no additives, flavourings, fluoride, chloride or any other gunk. Since saturday night i have been using it and i must confess my dreams have been progressively more meaningful, more colourful and have a lot more content. I am amazed to think there could be something in this theory.

All i would ask is that people start drinking bottled water without fluoride and toothpaste without it and give it a try for a week or two to see if your dreams become more enhanced and lucid like mine. This could be our experiment, if we get enough people to do it and they all come come back with conclusive results then i think the theory would be substantiated.

what do you all think? any takers

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
StellarX, Loam,

Thank you for the links and interesting topics. I found all the reading informative and disturbing. The more information I find the more disturbing it gets...

Loam you could not of siad it better "Fluoridation: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal."

Sparkyloveandlight,

Wow you had results. Happy to read that you had some good dreams! Yes you are right you do have a difference in the dream quality; very vivid like. You can not mistake it. That is why and what prompted me to question things!

I hope you have a better rest, health, and better mornings because of the change.

At least I do not feel so crazy, or crazy alone! lol

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
hey i never knew pineal was effected by flourine and when a month and a half ago i completely cut out flourine, drunk bottled water, didnt brunsh my teeth(well actualy i used materal), and i dont drink coke and fizzy crap anyway i only drink water and fruit juices milk rarely. i did find for a short amount of time my dreams came back but since they peaked one night i havent had any. down to my social life
pineal gland is largly connected to third eye beliefs, awareness and dream awareness

of and taht company toms is a good one i have their deoderant, woodspice, love it, been meaning to buy their toothpaste too cheers for spuring me on

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the effects towards the pineal gland is what concerns me most...on a good note I finally got some non-fluoride toothpaste so I'll be sure to let people know if any differences stand out...at the least, looking forward to remembering my dreams/experiences more vividly

top topics

join