It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various ways to order pizza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ways To Order A Pizza

If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.

Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.

Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.

Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."

Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.

Give them your address, exclaim, "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up.
In your breathiest voice, tell them to cut the crap about nutrition and ask if they have something outlandishly sinful.

Tell them to put the crust on top this time.

Sing the order to the tune of your favorite song from Metallica's Master of Puppets CD.

Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.

Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."

Ask for a deal available somewhere else. (e.g., If phoning Domino's, ask for a Cheeser! Cheeser!)

Ask what the order taker is wearing.

Crack your knuckles into the receiver.

Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.

Rattle off your order with a determined air. If they ask if you would like drinks with that, panic and become disoriented.

Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
:w:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."

Brilliant! I salute you, you marvalous poster!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
...If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that....

....Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.....

These two are great!

The second one makes me wonder if I could make it through the entire call without getting hung-up on.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I want a P-E-P-P-E-R-O-N-I pizza, with the crust on top, and put it on my SuperMegaCharge card.

Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just filled out an application for the SuperMega card
Low interest rates too!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My personal favorite that I did when i was younger was, Order 5 XL pizzas with everything on it to your best friend, Or sometimes just my neighbour; And let them know your an elderly man who cant come to the door, so to just walk right in. Always good for a laugh. Be surprised how gullable these guys can be....... At first

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Funny! But that's a do-not-try-this-at-home joke. You don't want to tick off people that are preparing your food.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.

...and did you ever try this?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
lol we do tht all the time when we go to mcdonalds we say "i would like to order a large pizza" them" sry we don't carry pizzas here" ..." oh ok how bout some breadsticks?" and u just keep doin this till they figure it out...lol

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thats for me to know and you to find out.
If i tell you i'd have to kill you.:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
lol...dun dun dun dun dun dundudn ...(mission impossible theme) lol looking around suspiciously....eyes squinty lol believe me i've done this before out in public lol! just for giggles!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Two little tricks I normally try and get with success... Saves on Cab fair.

Ever order a pizza and put a request in to pick 3 of your best friends up and just tell them its on the way? It has worked.

Leaving the bar, walking in to the Pizza shop and ordering a large pizza delivered to your address. When he gives you a funny look, Ask him the number for a taxi with a sad look on. Works better if its the opposite sex obviosly lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
eh those rnt tht funny...sry dude.....

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not to be offensive, but neither is the fact that you post a reply in every single thread, and never really say anything. Atleast in all the posts im reading tonight. sorry.

posted on 9-11-2005 at 12:15 PM Post Number: 1796496 (post id: 1818389)

lol!! SO TRUE and yeah i do have one as my signature...lol thx for noticing! F.....microsoft lol

posted on 9-11-2005 at 11:30 AM Post Number: 1796396 (post id: 1818289)

lol.....wht r u doing at these "bonfires"??? lol jkjk u dont have to answer tht one lol

posted on 9-11-2005 at 11:48 AM Post Number: 1796440 (post id: 1818333)

lol tht ones a little werid ...

posted on 9-11-2005 at 11:40 AM Post Number: 1796419 (post id: 1818312)

lol but seriously tho...y DOES fat and slim chance mean the sam thing??!?!?!?!

posted on 9-11-2005 at 12:12 PM Post Number: 1796486 (post id: 1818379)

lol sounds like a bush joke...lol

posted on 9-11-2005 at 12:13 PM Post Number: 1796490 (post id: 1818383)

LOL!!!!!!! is tht serious tho about the wine or is it made up.....not the names but walmart

Shall I Continue? Is that legal?... Sorry I was not funny though, no hard feelings

[edit on 9-11-2005 by chissler]

[edit on 9-11-2005 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
gosh! i'm sry if they seem like i'm just posting random things but i dont have a very long attention span! i mean its hard for me to finish sentences
it runs in the family
so plz stop
thx

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
lol we do tht all the time when we go to mcdonalds we say "i would like to order a large pizza" them" sry we don't carry pizzas here" ..." oh ok how bout some breadsticks?" and u just keep doin this till they figure it out...lol

You should ask if they can send one of their guys out to get a pizza from somewhere else and bring it to you then.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
lol!!!!! tht would be funny!!! OMG i SHOULD do tht....maybe tomorrow....YEAH! i'll do tht tomorrow if i can go to mickey d's! wait...o nope i cant....i gotta do sum shoppin!! haha someone else do it for me plz?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ask about their special deal.

When they answer it's time to play "6 degrees of separation."

See if you can link their deal to an authentic conspiracy deal in less than 60 seconds:

" five-five-five? That's pretty suggestive, don't ya think? I mean. you could have called it a 3 for 15 deal. But no; your corporate bosses have chosen triple digits. 555 is only 111 away from 666. Did you ever think about that? no? and why not. Because they've already gotten to you, dude. How come with tax it comes to exactly 1776, the year of the founding of the Illuminati? What's up with that? Did you know that your corporation is actually a subsidiary of Krupp industries, one of the biggest pro-fascist death-merchants of the whole nazi era. And in bed with the ford foundation from the git-go . . ."

"meat lovers? MEAT LOVERS?? Why does your pizza special always have to contain some kind of sexual reference? It has to do with the stuff they put in the sauce you know. And you poor saps in that hell-hole of a pizza factory whiff those fumes constantly. That's the reason you have no free will. I mean, letting that stuff seep into your pores . . . I bet you can taste it, smell it in your clothes when you get home at night. And you know they preserve the cheese with concetrated sodium flouride; theres more msg than pork in the sausage; that's why you can't keep it up . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
talk about extreme paranoia! but tht would be funny tho....MWOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ....*cough cough* i mean hahaha

new topics

top topics

join