It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way too much tension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Okay, this stems from the "Devastated and Confused" thread, but you don't have to read it for this...I just have some questions for anybody who can relate to what I'm about to say...

Ok, this girl and I went out together for awhile, and we were really close. It kinda happened naturally. We just feel into dating, we got along extremely well, and everybody complimented us on how good we looked together...

Anyway, we sort of had a messy break up (she broke up with me) a week or so ago and now we have to still work together. We both work at Walmart in the same department. We don't hate eachother, but there is so much tension between us that other people sense as well. She always giving me some look that's a cross between sad and confused.

My question is this...What on earth can I do to relieve this tension? We were really close emotionally and physically, and now there is this big awkward feeling everytime we're together at work.

So, can anybody relate to this at all, because I have no clue what to do. Some people says she still has some feelings for me and all, but I don't know what to think.

Thanks for any advice you all can give...later

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yngwie is awesome.

In my opinion there are too many rip offs of hm though.... Won't name any though.

Although I do like Y.R.O

Anyway, stick with your guitar (I'm guessing you play guitar?) and let the people come to you.

With a strat in your hands, everybody will worship you!!

I'm Jackson myself though.......

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think you should try to speak to her (preferably away from work).That way you can try and alleviate the tension between the two of you.
Either she wants to try again or seeing you on a daily basis is keeping what has happened fresh in her mind,and is probably manifesting itself in here change of behaviours towards you.It is best to find out from her rather than take for granted what other people say,as it is often their own opinion than the person they are talking about.
Speaking from experience of relationships at work and facing up to the consequences when they have failed,i think its best you try and clear the air as soon as you can.There's nothing harder than seeing someone you care about and knowing that theres no possible future together due to the feelings of one of the parties.
Anyway i hope you manage to resolve your dilemma soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As spread said; strat on..
If you are giggin often, the ladies know that they have competition from the ladies in the audience and they find it hard to commit to someone in a band.
The choice is clear; Rock and Roll or your exlover.
Not to hard a decision is it?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ease the tension?

easy....start dressing like this.....

everytime you see her, slap her butt and say..."whooaaa baby......easy on the goods"....

keep doing 'staff announcements' over the tannoy...use her name and shout "shake that thang moma!"....that should ease things a little.

regards.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I dunno optimus, that would kinda do it for me and raise the tension. Especially that velvet outfit and matching hat. Sizzzzzling.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
Ease the tension?

easy....start dressing like this.....

everytime you see her, slap her butt and say..."whooaaa baby......easy on the goods"....

keep doing 'staff announcements' over the tannoy...use her name and shout "shake that thang moma!"....that should ease things a little.

regards.

Oh, man. That was the funniest post Ive read in ages!

As for any advice, just talk to her.

new topics

top topics

join