It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you talk to God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.carm.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.carm.org...

Just testing

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne~

I pasted and copied the link into the browser of the "planet" icon, then
hit "OK"
Then in the field, a highlighted "http://" appears, and the actual link disappears. Then I pasted the link into the field again, to make sure the link is there. Then press "OK"

I don't know if this makes any difference, but I noticed that after I paste the link the 2nd time, it is in the body of the post twice. Could that be it?

When I hit "Preview Post" it looks like a good link, because it's red, and when the cursor goes over it, the underline appears, but then when I hit "Apply Post" it turns bad.

What am I doing wrong?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.carm.org...

Testing again!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HEY!!!! It worked that time!!!

But I don't know what I did differently????

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Beats me; it really does.

Zed is the guru at this particular stuff, u2u him and I'd be willing to bet he can explain it.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In (post id: 1833897) or the 2nd to the last link you tried the status bar at the bottom of my computer says: "http///"
So it's possible when entering a link, the first box that comes up asks you what you want other users to see basically, such as 'bible info, etc'. The second box is for the actual link.

On another note, getting back on topic... (Don't want to intrude, but interested anyway)

I believe we just need to listen through our hearts, not the head about knowing yourself and always expanding (who we thought we were a moment ago would not be the same as now as either you have gained something or just didn't pick it up) as much as possible what life is. For you will find heights of perspective you would not be able to achieve were it not for something outside of yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I have so many threads going I am getting lost between ATS & BTS heh.

Anyway I was wondering everyones thoughts on this. I mean not just prayer but like if you try to communicate with the other side have you ever had any sort of reply? I read once God talks to you in dreams and I tried to pray and ask for communication to understand better and than had multiple dreams that did help me understand. Now I guess if you believe in God he did it or if you do not than it is all mental. Anyway was curious about this and any experiences. I know this maybe very personal so if you don't feel comfortable posting please message me.

Thanks everyone. L

Yea God speaks to people...
through impressions, audibly, dreams, visions, prophecy etc...

journals.aol.com...
...that is some stuff HE has me proclaiming to the body of Christ

HE is awesome...
Jesus Christ said ETERNAL LIFE is to KNOW God!!
How can you expect to have a relationship with someone when there is no fellowship and communication!!

ETERNAL LIFE doesn't start at death. It starts in the "land of the living" when the Holy Spirit comes and makes HIS temple your body and fellowships with you!!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by just me 2
Hi "E.T."

I understand God's voice (or language, as you put it,) because He is my Heavenly Father.

Do you mean to tell me that you don't know yourself?

We've been introduced.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join