It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zorro... The legend of Zorro, NWO references

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you NWO buffs know that this movie has a lot of references to the idea of a NWO...

Has anyone here seen it? Have any comments?

Sorry i was thinking about putting this in BTS but figured it would be more useful here

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What references? And how do you know they're NWO references and not references to, say, the Spanish empire of that time or other historical issues?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
What references? And how do you know they're NWO references and not references to, say, the Spanish empire of that time or other historical issues?

I don't want to give to much away, but the companies name in the film is in latin, but in english means "one world"... Their logo is a snake wrapped around the earth.

Like i said i would say more to make my point, but it would ruin the movie for those who want to see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, then whats the point? I could put a note in the title that the thread contains spoilers, but I don't think too many people really care about the great theatric twists and intricate plots of one of the zorro sequels.

Also, the movie is being produced by Columbia Pictures and Zorro Productions Inc, and Dreamworks. This isn't particularly meaningful no?

And now, catherin zeta jones

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Well, then whats the point?

The point was letting ATS users know that the movie has a pretty strong NWO theme to it, and thought maybe people who have seen it could comment on it.

And wow, sorry to both of you... seems a lot (not all) of the moderators like to speak down to the average peons on this site.

Forget about it, just delete the thread. Thought I was being nice by not spoiling the movie for people who wanted to see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi, i am new here and I saw the zorro movie, one thing in the movie showed the possible eradicating of the USA Consitution, by a secret order called the Council of Dagon, and mentioned turning serpent upon serpent for the new order to take control.

Sorry if I revealed too much, there is more of it you should see for yourself,
Hope that was appropriate.

ShadenIce

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
NVM.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Uber Fr0g]

top topics

join