It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins smarter than us what a pile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
how many time do you have to gut a cow before you get how it works. or the probeing thing why would that need to be done so many time i bet the out come didnt change.

just find some one and say i not abduct and theat like a p.o.w.

so i say aleins are dumb. they lack self controll like a child an a little anger mangament wouldnt hurt eather.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, given that they exist and are visiting, they seem far superior in technology - therefore I draw the conclusion; they're more intelligent.
About mutilations, don't know what to think. In many cases I guess it could just be predators.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
After reading your post, I did some thinking.

After my thinking period I decided to write what I thought about.
(We are assuming you believe in aliens to start this post.)

1. They found us, we didnt' find them (yet) = They are smarter

2. They can levitate a cow to mutulate it, can you? = They are smarter

3. They can abduct humans, and erase MOST memories of it, I can't even erase from my brothers memory that I owe him $50. = They are smarter

4. They drive big, quiet ships...we drive hondas - that run on GAS! = They are smarter

5. They havent officially stopped in to say "HELLO"...because the governments would probably shoot at them. = They are smarter

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would say this regarding advanced technology and the appearance of superiority.

I have a very nice computer, cell phone with a bunch of different functions and a swanky automobile. I of course understand how to work these things but do I truly, in detail understand exactly how they work? No, I don't, if my computer or car breaks I'm screwed, well not screwed because I can take it to someone who knows how to fix it but I certainly couldn't fix it on my own.

It is possible that if ets exists and the multitude that many think are visiting our small blue marble are in fact here. I would think that there could be at least one race of idiots out there. Say a generation of explorers who basically know how to work their advanced oh so cool gear but don't know how the stuff works. Say the downward slope of a once very advanced society.

But having said that I think I should mention that with all the rectal probing they certainly seem to know where our brains are at.

And having said that, it's also highly possible that anal probing is the inter-galactic equivelant of cow tipping.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
By your typing and writing skills, I'd say you might want to back off calling aliens the "dumb" ones just a bit.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
aleins smarter than us what a pile

I can almost bet that if the ALIENS have a similar internet to ours, then they most probably have a version of ATS.

With that having been said I bet they DONT have a thread that says:

HUNAMS DUMBER THAN US WHAT A PILE

That should just about end this debate huh?

[edit on 9-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
How do you know that ets are abducting cows to examine them? Maybe the 'probes' are used for stimulation (if you get me)
Maybe they use them as a source of sustenance.
There are an infintessimal number of explanations and unless you've actually seen a grey in a straw hat, dungarees chewing tobacco poking a glowing blue stick up a cow while saying 'duh maybe this ones different from that there other cow' you cant say that.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This whole thread and some of the replies wreak of ignorance. Whatever happened to "Deny Ignorance"
... Some of you might want to research these kinds of subjects a little before spreading ignorant replies that only fuel more ignorant replies and cause more confusion for the ones looking for solid info.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
This whole thread and some of the replies wreak of ignorance. Whatever happened to "Deny Ignorance"
... Some of you might want to research these kinds of subjects a little before spreading ignorant replies that only fuel more ignorant replies and cause more confusion for the ones looking for solid info.

You and your 22 points would be referring to which posts?

You should be a bit more specific before flaming an entire thread.

Just a thought.

P.S. It would appear that you also need to know sarcasim when you read it, but that is only my guess.

- One Man Short

[edit on 9-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
As has been touched on already, I think there is a big difference between being technologically advanced and being smarter. For all we know, the IQ's of most Greys don't even break 100. They may just have a million-year head-start on us. Being around longer would enable them to develope and advance technologically.

It also could be that there is one brilliant alien race who invented most of this technology and just gave it to all the other alien races in their neighborhood (solar system) who happen to be morons but are just smart enough to read the owners manual. The point I'm trying to make here is that we know very little about all of these alien races. Heck, we can't even prove 100% that they exist and that they visit our planet. Therefore, it'd be premature to say who is smarter.

Also, the genius who started this thread hasn't even said which race of aliens he's talking about. If you ask some of the characters here on ATS, there are dozens to hundreds of different kinds. We may be smarter than some, and vise-versa.

God I can't believe I spent two minutes of my life responding to this guy's post. That's two minutes that I'll never be able to get back. Thanks for nothin, pal!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OK now lets settle this once and for all. Lets bring the aliens in and test them already. ..Err.. Oh.. that's right....No one has ever caught one.

I think we can agree Aliens are great fiction or most of us wouldn't be here. It's just that people who claim to get abducted need to update themselves on current medical technologies. Poking and probing is soooo 1970's.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
They are more machine than human....maybe?

I wonder if they have any sense of humour or can eat like really good food that is bad for them like hamburgers etc.

By the looks of them there are not hot alien chicks

Ah I would be pissed to :Z

Originally posted by DRAGON27
how many time do you have to gut a cow before you get how it works. or the probeing thing why would that need to be done so many time i bet the out come didnt change.

just find some one and say i not abduct and theat like a p.o.w.

so i say aleins are dumb. they lack self controll like a child an a little anger mangament wouldnt hurt eather.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
5. They havent officially stopped in to say "HELLO"...because the governments would probably shoot at them. = They are smarter

I'm sure they're shaking in their spaceboots

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Maybe the cow mutilations are practise for various operating techniques.

Cows seem an obvious choice for an ubundent identical animal that is easily accesable from above.

The fact that we don't know why, kinda makes you wonder what we don't know doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the grays is who i was speaking of. now who is to say they found us but we found them buy flying one of our sats. by in this case the were to dumb to call ahead.

as for advanced tech they might have a large head start on us or they are just trained monkeys that do one of the other races bidding. and there ships are idiot proof.

as for if they are real. think about how many other planets or moons could handle life maybe even in our own system like Jupiter's moon Io.

top topics

join