It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to upload a Photo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is there anyone out there whold could describe for me step by step the best and fastest way to up load a photo to any website. I know some of 'yall may be laughing it up but it is a process that I have never done before. I need to know how to send it to a webpage from my pictures folders. Thanks in advance for your help!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well I use uploadit. org to store all my pics.

Then when I want to show a pic on ATS I open the pic I have stored at uploadit then copy the url and paste it in my post.

You type[ then type img then] paste your url then type[ followed by/ then img then]

and hey presto you have a pic......................unless Ive really messed up !!

Hope this helps

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Mindwalker]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is probably the easiet one to use and doesn't require
an account, password or signing up for anything.

tinypic.com...

After you upload an image to Tinypic.com, just copy their provided
BBcode (IMG tags) and paste it into your text message field.

All done!

The following is an example of tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was concerned about the loss of points to be able to upload within ATS, but with the help of the members and in particular AceOfBase, I found an upload service that I like.

My thread is at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and has a lot of info and suggestions of different services for upload space. I chose to go with putfile.com... because it is super easy and you don't need to sign up for an acct.
All you do is browse for your image, upload it, and in the URL box marked "BB" you copy the URL and paste it into your post.

It works like a dream and it won't cost you any ATS points.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I chose to go with putfile.com... because it is super easy and you don't need to sign up for an acct.

That's even a better one...excepts more file types and bigger sizes...thanks, will add it to my bookmarks.

top topics

join