It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media are minimising US and British war crimes in Iraq

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Any Jihadists that stands still is a good Jihadists
Any Jihadists that runs just makes it a little more sporty.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Actually, that is wrong. The Sunnis feel that even though Ali, Muhammeds daughters child was alive the sunni's chose a woman to be the caliph. A woman that lost to Ali and then the sunni's murdered Ali while he was praying so that Ali's enemy could be the next caliph. This is why the Shia's dont trust the Sunnis and viceversa.

Thats kinda hard to believe, I've never been told that and even tried to google about wheter the Sunni's wanted a woman to be the next Caliph and couldnt find anything, may I ask where you got this info?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shire19
Thats kinda hard to believe, I've never been told that and even tried to google about wheter the Sunni's wanted a woman to be the next Caliph and couldnt find anything, may I ask where you got this info?

Well why would you be told that ? are you muslim ??
I found that on a Sunni site about the Aga Khan, it checks out. You know Ayesha the Prophets wife, she was chosen to lead after the death of Uthman and the battle of the Camel. It is common knowledge that ALi took her captive and won the battle against her.
link

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well why would you be told that ? are you muslim ??

I was a born and raised Sunni Muslim, allthough I never knew there were even different sects within Islam till I saw it on the internet.

I found that on a Sunni site about the Aga Khan, it checks out. You know Ayesha the Prophets wife, she was chosen to lead after the death of Uthman and the battle of the Camel. It is common knowledge that ALi took her captive and won the battle against her.
link

Ayesha was not chosen to be the next Caliph, Ali got the majority vote.
At that time it was impossible for a woman to be a Caliph, only a man could (Im not sure if this is mentioned in the Qu'ran too). Even to this day Islam has male Imams.
Ayesha led the battle against Ali because she refused to accept him as a Caliph.

Just remembered that we were discussing how Shia and Sunni came about and it was after Muhammad(PBUH) died and the above events are 4 Caliph's later after Muhammad(PBUH) lol.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by shire19]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shire19
Ayesha was not chosen to be the next Caliph, Ali got the majority vote.
At that time it was impossible for a woman to be a Caliph, only a man could Ayesha led the battle against Ali because she refused to accept him as a Caliph.

The Quran doesnt have anything about this, how can it ? Wasnt it written by mohammed, how could he know about what happened later ?
Anyway, the point is that even if Ayesha didnt accept Ali to be Caliph, she had to have support to back her claim and this came from the sunni's because they were against Ali and that is how she got her army to fight against him in the first place . Another point to add is that after ali won he was murdered so that ali's enemies who had no relation to mohammed became caliphs !
How can they murder mohammeds kid for his enemies and then say that they are the true believers ?? They murdered him for his enemies, which mean that they actually made the enemies of the prophet as the caliph. It is because of this that the shia's broke away from the sunni's who followed the false caliph.

Just remembered that we were discussing how Shia and Sunni came about and it was after Muhammad(PBUH) died and the above events are 4 Caliph's later after Muhammad(PBUH) lol.

SO ? his 9 year old wife was still alive wasnt she? It cant be a very long time gap. Also the first caliph lived for only 2 years and the rest died quickly too.
The true rift began when they murdered Ali, it doesnt matter when it happened, the fact is that it happened.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by shire19]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Well, going by past records, when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour( less that 3000 died then) we nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki more than 500,000 died. I think it is safe to say, the US plans on a similar retaliation in the middle east, except without the nukes!!

So, do you think that my Killing 500.000 "SUSPECTED" Terrorists, will suddenly End the Threat of International Terrorism? I don't think so...

I know that YOU are not doing anything about it, so why ask the US ?? IF they had attacked the US on Sept 11th then we might have come calling.

Dear God!
DID SADDAM ATTACK UNITED STATES ON 9-11?!?!?!
Or DID THE TALIBAN DO IT?!?!?!
But I guess in your eyes EVERY A-rab is a Terrorist - actually every A-rab that does not AGREE with the US Foreign Policy is a Terrorist. How Ironic that the Majority of the so-called Hijackers of the 9-11 were SAUDI ARABIAN, and oh BEHOLD, Saudi Arabia was not bombed to Stone Age, like Afganistan. And, HEY, where is this Osama dude, DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the 9-11 Attack? Blah! Who cares for him, lets remove thisi Saddam Dude, he wants to start selling OIL in PETROEUROS!

Fool.

Problem is Africa needs to stop begging and start earning!!

EARNING?
I would send you to Africa for a Week to see the Situation down there, to check the Suffering and the Poverty and the Humilitation and the Death of the Africans. I head Nigeria has SOME Oil - there is still HOPE for SOME Africans after all!

Those are called artillery weapons and again proved by me, perfectly legal to use in Iraq by INTERNATIONAL LAW. Nobody can accuse the US of anything on that!

SO - when Saddam used WP on it was TERRORISM, when US Marines use WP it is Not. How easy it is for the US to get away with just about everything they do.

All that pic shows is troops in an islamic building, cant see people praying, so obviously it isnt a mosque, maybe a prayer hall or a drawing room or anything.

Check this Photo:
www.yvonneridley.com...

What does it say on the Bottom?

US MARINES TAKING A REST IN KHULFA RASHIDEEN MOSQUE IN FALLUJAH, IRAQ.

Fallujah - as the CITY OF MOSQUES.

LOL This is funny. Have you not heard of the Kurdish militant attacks against the Bathists during Saddams time ?

Guess who Organized there Kurdish Attacks against Saddam? Yep - the CIA. But then they were friends with him again, and sold him Chemicals to gas the Kurds.

And in Isreal before the Jews came, their wasnt any proper water, electricity drainage, houses or even enough food to go around, I dont see you mentioning that ??

THERE WAS PEACE and JEWS and MUSLIMS LIVED IN COEXISTANCE!
Frankyl I do not belive your Words.

How can the media rewrite the First Amendment ?? that doesnt make any sense. I bet you dont even get FoxNews !

Also it is *cough* not *caugh*

If you would say that Fox News was the biggest fan of Bush & his wars, you would underestimate them. Bush lied, hmm, practicly about everything, but Fox even lied about those lies. He who does not know Fox, does not know the meaning of the word war propaganda. Lets call this phenomenon foxing. Fox has changed war and war propaganda in a Show and redefined the meaning of 1st Amendment of the American Constitution: Fox News has the Right to Lie. Fox News is a bestiary of patological lies, bluffs, dissinformations, spinns, manipulations and fabrications.

Who wrote that law ? We did!

More to the point, who's going to tell the US what to do ?? The good conscience of the American people

Too bad you are not ENFORCING it also!
Breaking your own Laws... Geeez.

And don't take all the Credit - AGAIN! Remember the Geneva Conventions?

The Geneva Conventions consist of four treaties formulated in Geneva, Switzerland that set the standards for international law for humanitarian concerns. The conventions were the results of efforts by Henri Dunant, who was motivated by the horrors of war he witnessed at the Battle of Solferino.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Soljah,
I notice you keep bringing up the geneva conventions, the laws of war and varios other articles defining how war and human rights should be conducted...

Now my question is this...Do you believe in these laws?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
So, do you think that my Killing 500.000 "SUSPECTED" Terrorists, will suddenly End the Threat of International Terrorism? I don't think so...

If we killed 500,000 terrorists we would severly cripple their cause because they would realize that no matter how many of them die they cant change a damn thing !!
That lesson needs to be reinforced into their heads so that they understand that the world will only respond to force with more force, and the West has got plenty of it. We in the west encourage dissent and the right to disagree, what we dont tolerate however is the use of violence as a means of expression. That is another important lesson these so called "jihadis" need to understand, the sooner they do the better for both sides but especially for them.

DID SADDAM ATTACK UNITED STATES ON 9-11?!?!?!
Or DID THE TALIBAN DO IT?!?!?!

Again after a few threads we come FULL circle

This question has been answered by many people over and over again to you and I think answering any more is foolish. You refuse to even comprehend any response put forward as you are blinded by your raging Anti-Americanism . You could read this answer from the unpteem times its been answered in the various threads of hatered that you have started.
Same goes for the question about the Saudi's.

Problem is Africa needs to stop begging and start earning!!

EARNING?

Yes, that is what the people of the world do to earn money. They dont put out pamplets of misery every other day to get more beggings to sustain themselves. I am tired of seeing their suffering and frankly I am jaded by their constant "begg-a-thon" !!

SO - when Saddam used WP on it was TERRORISM, when US Marines use WP it is Not.

You can bet that I have responded to this with a huge "SHEEESH" on my side

This has been repeated over and over and over again that Saddam conducted "genocide"[not terrorism!] and then used banned CHEMICAL weapons(like Mustard gas!!) against his own people!!
WP is NOT a CHEMICAL weapon, it cannot be called a chemical weapon just because you think - " hey phosphorus is a chemical, so WP is a chemical weapon !" There are chemical weapons conventions that specify what chemical is considered a chemical toxin and what isnt !!
WP is an incendiary and its use is governed by other protocols like the CCW that the US has NOT signed .
This will be the last time I explain this to you.

What does it say on the Bottom?
US MARINES TAKING A REST IN KHULFA RASHIDEEN MOSQUE IN FALLUJAH, IRAQ.

The mosque is empty and not in use for praying any longer thus the US troops are standing in it[from what is shown in the pic!) But these terrorists "hide" in mosques along with the innocent who are merely praying. They want to use mosques which are spread widely to act as safe houses to warehouse their arms and bombs so that they can continue their campaign of death longer.

Guess who Organized there Kurdish Attacks against Saddam? Yep - the CIA. But then they were friends with him again, and sold him Chemicals to gas the Kurds.

Their is NO proof that the US gave Saddam any useable chemical weapons!! They might have supplied raw chemicals but Saddam made them into chemicals of war and thus he is the only one responsible.
Just as if some one were to make mustard gas in the chemistry lab of a university it is he who is responsible and not the University !!

THERE WAS PEACE and JEWS and MUSLIMS LIVED IN COEXISTANCE!
Frankyl I do not belive your Words.

Peace ! There was no peace, the ottomans empire (read muslims!) forcibly dislocated most of the jews from that region and the entire area of Trans Jordan and israel were inhabited by the wandering nomads and some poverty driven arabs that came to trade, nothing more. It was after the British captured it, after the Ottoman empire was defeated, that some semblence of civilization came back to that region and it was only after the Jews took over control of the State of Isreal that had been promised by the English did any sign of prosperity appear.
The lie that the jews and muslims lived happily is like saying that Osama bin laden is a christian !! Wait, but you believe that to be true dont you ?.

Fox News has the Right to Lie. Fox News is a bestiary of patological lies, bluffs, dissinformations, spinns, manipulations and fabrications.

How many years have you been getting FoX NEWS ?? I have never heard of them broadcasting in Slovenia !!
Without seeing it and listening to it live what would you know of its bias or its lies ?? You have merely read some propaganda on the net which is consistent with your own anti-americanism and have thus added this piece to your standard propaganda platform.

Too bad you are not ENFORCING it also!

We are enforcing it! Like we did when Saddam attacked Kuwait, when we removed saddam form power and when the US answered the call of freedom of millions of people all over the world.
The only problem is that the Security council is filled with wimps and cowards that resort to petty politics and other nefarious activities just to further their own private agendas ignoreing their rightfull duty to the people fo the world.
Some examples are France, Russia and China.
The US on the other hand was not being allowed to fullfil its duty to the world and was hindered at everystep purposely to trouble it and harm the people of the world, that is why the US decided that in the best interests of the people of the world it would be better to side step the legalites and proceed directly.

And don't take all the Credit - AGAIN! Remember the Geneva Conventions?

You think if the US didnt sign it, it would be worth anything? It would merely be another scrap of paper lost in the annals of history.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If we killed 500,000 terrorists we would severly cripple their cause because they would realize that no matter how many of them die they cant change a damn thing !!

With YOUR aiming, you would kill 50 Terrorists and 450.000 completly INNOCENT People - therefore, you created 1.000.000 REAL and NEW Terrorists, the Brothers, Fathers, Mothers and Sisters of the Killed Innocent People. That's how it works.

You refuse to even comprehend any response put forward as you are blinded by your raging Anti-Americanism . You could read this answer from the unpteem times its been answered in the various threads of hatered that you have started.
Same goes for the question about the Saudi's.

No. You REFUSE to see that TIGHT Connections between the Terrorism and United States. You FAIL to see how deeply connected you two really are. You're Stereotype of a Terrorists is an Islamic Fanatics from a Poor Country - when Terrorism is a TOOL of a Powerful and Rich Countrires, not Poor. You quickly forget who invented Terrorism.

Yes I have started Numerous Threads, not with Hate, but with Desire to Open up your Eyes and Ears, because you are Blind. I bring the News from the "Other Side" of the Mirror - the News which you REFUSE to see, which you refuse to hear.

I am tired of seeing their suffering and frankly I am jaded by their constant "begg-a-thon" !!

And I am TIRED of Seeing how the FEW can live in Extreme Wealth, while Others have to PAY with their LIVES For their Way of Living. Yes, the Entire World, has to Pay for the 280 Million Americans' way of Life, so that you can drive BIG Cars, that consume enormous ammounts of Gasoline. Yep. Thats why there are Constant Wars in the Middle East - becuase the only way to Preserve the American Way of Life is to CONTROL ALL THE OIL RESERVES - thus ignoring all the Other REAL World Problems, such as Famine, Poverty, increasing Third World Countrires and spreading Diseases.

WP is NOT a CHEMICAL weapon, it cannot be called a chemical weapon just because you think - " hey phosphorus is a chemical, so WP is a chemical weapon !" There are chemical weapons conventions that specify what chemical is considered a chemical toxin and what isnt !!

The assessment was published in a declassified report on the American Department of Defence website. The file was headed: "Possible use of phosphorous chemical weapons by Iraq in Kurdish areas along the Iraqi-Turkish-Iranian borders.

Furthermore,
in late February 1991, an intelligence source reported, during the Iraqi crackdown on the Kurdish uprising that followed the coalition victory against Iraq, "Iraqi forces loyal to President Saddam may have possibly used white phosphorous chemical weapons against Kurdish rebels and the populace in Erbil and Dohuk. The WP chemical was delivered by artillery rounds and helicopter gunships."

So, when Saddam used it it was WHITE PHOSPHOROUS CHEMICAL WEAPONS, but when US Marines use it, it is JUST some Conventional Weapon to "Illuminate" the Enemy Combatants? In an URBAN Area? A city FILLED with Civilan Populaton?!?

But the WP does not care what the Americans call it - the Effects on Human Body are the SAME, therefore you can not escape the Evidence, provided on the Bodies. And that's why the Marines had Strict orders to Quickly storm the Fallujah Hospitals...

The mosque is empty and not in use for praying any longer thus the US troops are standing in it[from what is shown in the pic!) But these terrorists "hide" in mosques along with the innocent who are merely praying. They want to use mosques which are spread widely to act as safe houses to warehouse their arms and bombs so that they can continue their campaign of death longer.

OH - so now it IS a Mosque?
AGAIN; when American Troops use a Mosque it is OKEY - when Insurgents use it, it is "TERRORISM". I remember a certain Marine shooting an unarmed, WOUNDED, Man on the ground of a Mosque without any questions asked. Maybe he was Praying one hour ago, before the Marines stormed the Mosque. But HEY - the Marines only use Mosques to "REST" and "Terrorists" use them to "Continue their Death Campaign".

Their is NO proof that the US gave Saddam any useable chemical weapons!! They might have supplied raw chemicals but Saddam made them into chemicals of war and thus he is the only one responsible.
Just as if some one were to make mustard gas in the chemistry lab of a university it is he who is responsible and not the University !!

I have put Dozens of Links saying which chemicals, what type, from where, to which city in Iraq the USA sold Bio-Chem-Weapons. Ofcourse your "Job" is to DENY everything and yet again, Blame the "Terrorists".
I am finished debating that with you, because I think its a complete and utter waste of my precious Time.

Peace ! There was no peace, the ottomans empire (read muslims!) forcibly dislocated most of the jews from that region and the entire area of Trans Jordan and israel were inhabited by the wandering nomads and some poverty driven arabs that came to trade, nothing more. It was after the British captured it, after the Ottoman empire was defeated, that some semblence of civilization came back to that region and it was only after the Jews took over control of the State of Isreal that had been promised by the English did any sign of prosperity appear.

Your Selective History knowledge yet again prooved your complete Ignorance. Do you know what Crusaders did to Jews that were settled in the Lands of Palestine when they came to conquer Jerusalem? So, if the ENGLISH say, that Alaska belongs to Gypsies, will you Give it to them?

How many years have you been getting FoX NEWS ?? I have never heard of them broadcasting in Slovenia !!
Without seeing it and listening to it live what would you know of its bias or its lies ?? You have merely read some propaganda on the net which is consistent with your own anti-americanism and have thus added this piece to your standard propaganda platform.

I have seen Enough to see the Difference between Journalism and State Propaganda. I have seen how the "Report" News. I have seen how they "Threat" Their Guests (like mister O'reilley). I have seen how they GLORIFY Bush and his Wars. I have seen it all. If you wanna see my Opinion on this topic, I suggest you click on the link in my Signature saying: FOX NEWS: We Report, You Decide.

We are enforcing it! Like we did when Saddam attacked Kuwait, when we removed saddam form power and when the US answered the call of freedom of millions of people all over the world.

Like the 4 Million Dead Vietnamese People you Liberated, huh?

The US on the other hand was not being allowed to fullfil its duty to the world and was hindered at everystep purposely to trouble it and harm the people of the world, that is why the US decided that in the best interests of the people of the world it would be better to side step the legalites and proceed directly.

Blah, Blah, Blah!
Your EMPTY words hit Rock Bottom.
The ONLY Interestst that the US goverment is Following are those of the Greedy Military-Oil-Weapon-Corporations.
Ask your VICE PRESIDENT what he thinks about that...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
With YOUR aiming, you would kill 50 Terrorists and 450.000 completly INNOCENT People

Probably, if the Al-Qaeda created something better than laser guided munitions the US would gladly us them but alas they are too busy car bombing shopping malls

I bring the News from the "Other Side" of the Mirror - the News which you REFUSE to see, which you refuse to hear.

Thats a new one!
So you see the dark side of the mirror and present the world with that darkness?
I have heard everything you've said and shown and have proved how everything you've said or shown is absolute propaganda. The only people who get carried away with your anti-americanism are the naive kids in ATS that dont know better.

Yes, the Entire World, has to Pay for the 280 Million Americans' way of Life, so that you can

So if the whole world is paying for my "extreemly rich" life why do I have to pay for anything that I need? Why does my govt spend millions of our tax dollars on setting the world straight day in and day out ? Why do I need earn money at all ?
This is perhaps the central cause of your fervid anti- americanism and the most rediculous thing I've ever read. The world in no way has to pay for anything americans do and it is America that has to constantly spend its resources to help the world get by.
How much are YOU paying for my time to write these responses Souljah ?

So, when Saddam used it it was WHITE PHOSPHOROUS CHEMICAL WEAPONS, but when US Marines use it, it is JUST some Conventional Weapon

The documents never said that the WP was a chemical weapon, they also never said that by doing this Saddam broke any chemical weapon laws.
I have explained this many many times and unless you have some problem that needs help, I am sure you already know the answer to these illogical accusations.

OH - so now it IS a Mosque?
AGAIN; when American Troops use a Mosque it is OKEY - when Insurgents use it, it is "TERRORISM".

Spare us the semantics!!
The building is a large hall with US soldiers in it, the title says its a mosque, why should I believe it? Also a mosque is considered as a holy place only when its being used, as this one isnt, it need not be treated as such.
The terrorists on the other hand do not do what the US marines are doing, they use active mosques to hide after they have set off a bomb in a market or commited some other terrorist act. The hide here because they know that the US will not blow up active mosques because innocent people could die, so they use these innocent people as sheilds for their activites.
As for the wonded man being shot, he was told to stay still, he didnt, he died.

I have put Dozens of Links saying which chemicals, what type, from where, to which city in Iraq the USA sold Bio-Chem-Weapons.

You have showed dozens of links that show common chemicals that the US has sold to Iraq in the 80's. These are neither chemical weapons nor are they biological. Also the only source you claim to be accurate on this topic was "commondreams.com" which I dont think even kids below 6 would take seriously !

Do you know what Crusaders did to Jews that were settled in the Lands of Palestine when they came to conquer Jerusalem? So, if the ENGLISH say, that Alaska belongs to Gypsies, will you Give it to them?

What are you talking about?? The crusaders killed the jews in Europe [Germany to be exact] not in Palestine.

What does this have to do with Palestine and the muslims of that area ?? You had nothing did you, so you thought some wild ranting would throw me off, no such luck sorry!
On the next bit, Alaska is native to the Eskimo and not the gypsies !! YOU dont know anything about America except the lies you preach dont you ? :shk:

I have seen Enough to see the Difference between Journalism and State Propaganda.

I bet. How many GB of Fox news did you download before you saw the "difference" ??How many articles on the net did you read about the supposed FOX-BUSH alliance before you "realized" the truth ?

I am going to watch some Slovenian TV and tell you what I've decided, first does Slovenia have any TV channels ?

Like the 4 Million Dead Vietnamese People you Liberated, huh?

No but how about countries like France, Switzerland, Slovenia,.......

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I have heard everything you've said and shown and have proved how everything you've said or shown is absolute propaganda. The only people who get carried away with your anti-americanism are the naive kids in ATS that dont know better.

And I have heard everything that you said and shown and proved how YOU are under direct infulence of Propaganda machine yourself. And one thing is puzzling me - you ALWAYS come on one of my threads, never creating your own one; how the Terrorists are Evil, how the USA is GOOD - you know stuff like that. Too bad you can't see that the Biggest ANTI-American is your own President.

So if the whole world is paying for my "extreemly rich" life why do I have to pay for anything that I need? Why does my govt spend millions of our tax dollars on setting the world straight day in and day out ? Why do I need earn money at all ?

Set the World STRAIGHT? You mean kill thousands of innocent people, give them something called "Democracy", call them Liberated and then quickly take their Oil? IF the USA is SO Noble and SO GREAT in setting this World Straight, why don't they go to Africa and Rescue the people down there? There are Terrorists there, you know? There is some serious Genocide going on in Sudan, you know? But I guess they are not on the "Priority Top-10 List", right?

The world in no way has to pay for anything americans do and it is America that has to constantly spend its resources to help the world get by.

Wrong. As we speak people have to Pay with their Lives for your Lifestyle, for your Big Cars, for your Enormous Gasoline Consumption. If American cars would use Water instead of Gasoline, I am sure that there would be NO intervention in Iraq or the entire Middle East for that matter. But, LUCKY these guys are, to have YOU as their Friends - well at least until the Oil Reserves Last, then you will dump them quickly then a 10 dollar whore.

The documents never said that the WP was a chemical weapon, they also never said that by doing this Saddam broke any chemical weapon laws.
I have explained this many many times and unless you have some problem that needs help, I am sure you already know the answer to these illogical accusations.

Fine. Live in Denial. Don't belive it. Ignore it. Get away from it. Call it "Illogical Questions". Do whatever you want. That is your right. That is your opinion. I already know it.

The building is a large hall with US soldiers in it, the title says its a mosque, why should I believe it? Also a mosque is considered as a holy place only when its being used, as this one isnt, it need not be treated as such.
The terrorists on the other hand do not do what the US marines are doing, they use active mosques to hide after they have set off a bomb in a market or commited some other terrorist act. The hide here because they know that the US will not blow up active mosques because innocent people could die, so they use these innocent people as sheilds for their activites.
As for the wonded man being shot, he was told to stay still, he didnt, he died.

And when the US marines rest inside, do not they provoke an attack from the Insurgents? So, when US marines go in a Mosque, it is NOT anymore a Holy Place, but a place to rest the poor and tired marines. And when the word gets around, that marines are resting in the Mosque and it comes under attack, what then? There were numerus times when US troops raided Mosques, bombed them and destroyed them.

U.S. Military Raids Baghdad Mosque
US Forces Raid A Mosque And Murder The Worshippers
US soldiers raid Baghdad mosque

Hell even Boeing Used an Attack of US marines on a Mosque as a Commercial for their new product!

You have showed dozens of links that show common chemicals that the US has sold to Iraq in the 80's. These are neither chemical weapons nor are they biological. Also the only source you claim to be accurate on this topic was "commondreams.com" which I dont think even kids below 6 would take seriously !

If you disagree, that does not mean it did not happen - that only means that you refuse to accept a certain source, meaing that you are BIASED. You will never accept any news, that portrays USA as the Bad Guys - for you everything US does, is Good - and everything else is "Terrorism".

What are you talking about?? The crusaders killed the jews in Europe [Germany to be exact] not in Palestine.

What does this have to do with Palestine and the muslims of that area ?? You had nothing did you, so you thought some wild ranting would throw me off, no such luck sorry!

I see that your Knowledge of History is Poor also. Yes, the Jews were Hated throught the History in Europe and they were Slaughtered by the Crusaders in Hungary, France, England and Germany. And on the way to Jerusalem, Crusaders slaughtered many non-combatants in lands of Syria and Palestne, most of the Jewish. Suggest you Read History of Anti-Semitism

On the next bit, Alaska is native to the Eskimo and not the gypsies !! YOU dont know anything about America except the lies you preach dont you ? :shk:

It was a Comparison, of how Ludacris can some decisions of the "Wise Wise West" be to Other nations that actually Live there. If England declares something then that must be Right, right?

I am going to watch some Slovenian TV and tell you what I've decided, first does Slovenia have any TV channels ?

I suggest you do that - you will get a Nice Dose of Normal news, not some Corporate Propaganda BS.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I guess I dont get a reply....mabye I'm on ignore?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

nah , as answering you would just get in the way of there `handbags at dawn` fighting

oh and theres now proof of chemical agents being used in fullajah (as well as WP) but hey ho.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Originally posted by devilwasp

nah , as answering you would just get in the way of there `handbags at dawn` fighting

oh and theres now proof of chemical agents being used in fullajah (as well as WP) but hey ho.

Harlequin, stick to your 3DFX know how; cause that attribute is lacking here.

Show me a link to back up your evidence of chemcal weapons used in Iraq.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by crisko]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
you are the one with an atitude problem so stand down.

the same people who broke the story about WP being used (and the administration finally admitting that yes it was used) are the ones that reported the use of chemical weapons.

you go find the links on this very forum as they have been shown enough times now and if you haven`t read them then its time you should stop being so darn ignorant.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
WP is not a chemical agent.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
by pure definition then white phosphorus IS a chemical weapon

just not one that the usa is a signortory to.

conversely , other banned chemical agents (NBC weapons - banned ones) were used in fullajah - and journalists have been killed to try and hide that fact.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
by pure definition then white phosphorus IS a chemical weapon

just not one that the usa is a signortory to.

conversely , other banned chemical agents (NBC weapons - banned ones) were used in fullajah - and journalists have been killed to try and hide that fact.

Actually, it is not a chemical weapon as defined by the UN, nor is it one of mass destruction. It is simply indescriminate.

Do I agree with its use? Absolutely not.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
LOL - 2 sides of the same coin

phosphorus IS a chemical

when used to kill people its a weapon

therefore by `pure` definition its a chemical weapon.

somantics then

and its banned by most of the civilized world except the usa (which says something really)

oh and DU is being banned around the world as a WMD - except in the usa.

edited for my terrible spelling

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Harlequin]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Your right.

But I feel out reservations are with reason. WWI and WWII are clear examples of us giving the finger to the powers that be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join