It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
when a woman wont forgive you and thinks everything you say is a lie....

any advice? ps no i didnt cheat.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, what did you do???

You did something if she thinks everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

Explain the situation better, before people wonder what you DID do.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Heavy medication will probably calm her down. If all else fails... does she have a sister?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Well, what did you do???

You did something if she thinks everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.

Peace

well....i said things about a topic she told me to drop, i called her a b****, said things trying to fix it but making it worse then i appologised, etc promising to quit but i ended up doing similar 3 more times in 2 weeks...so she is ignoring me, calling me liar, etc...i need advice on what not to do, i guess..

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
IMHO... Start my just not talking at first. I am the same type of guy, always trying to back my way out of it while only digging myself deeper. Depending on what type of girl she is, romantic gesture or anything of that sort to break the ice. Give it to her, Hug her, Kiss on the Cheek, I love you. Walk away slowly.

Its times like this us men have to swallow our pride, because surprise surprise we can be wrong sometimes. The b*tch comment... yeah, wrong. If she is the girl I am under the impression, something like this is not going to be forgotten, so dont expect it to be. Accept that you messed up and move on from it, spend time trying to fix it and earn yourself some brownie points. I just moved in with my girlfriend and I am amazed how so many little things can win you big time. Im earning points my gf does not even think shes giving out lol... so be Smart, Quiet and Honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
namehere- start of by giving her a little time, If you want this to work then you sir are going to have to work real hard,

1, you need to tell her that you are sorry for lying to her

2,, you are going to have to prove that you are not going to do this again
words just aint going to cut it (sorry)

I would suggest that you write her a letter, tell her that you cant change what happened but you are going to work hard to make sure it wont happen again, ect

good luck,

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If "everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie" according to her.
And you called her a b****, you must have been lying.
So, if you're a liar, she must forgive you for the name calling.

However, if you are not a liar, that makes her a B****..

She wins the debate on your personal character either way..
You're a liar, or a namecaller..

yer screwed..

unless...you take her side on the original topic, the one you were told to drop.
a simple "you were right about ..........." might do the trick.

Doesn't matter if she is right, or wrong about it...she's right....got it?

Good luck..

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

I would keep my mouth shut about the incident, and if she can't get over it, I'd get over her. It this insecure girl really worth it?

(mod edit- mind the mouth please)

[edit on 11-11-2005 by asala]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
actually i just quit trying, just was clear she didnt care and was too self serving and arrogant to be reasoned with, by the way our arguments were over petty impersonal things and she insulted and ignored me for not agreeing, then ii defended myself pointing out her actions and pointing out i wasnt solely at fault, she said i was mean, uncaring, racist, etc...obsurd but i settled it by appeasing her and promising not to argue(ie disagree)...

then i brought up a question about why she said my "religion"(deism) was dead and obsolete(she acted as if it meant nothing to me to belittle my beliefs) SO then her reply was that i was trying to argue and liked fighting, i said i wasnt and she ignored me 2 weeks and it repeated and then i became a liar for just asking innocent questions and defending myself when she attacked in response, then she began gossiping and making it all my fault and i just felt like she just cared about herself and being right and was messing with me to anger to fuel her gossip against me to my friends and i lost 3 to it.

just not worth it...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
dump her...move on.....go to the pub with your pals and try and pull!

i hate it when im emotional...sorry all.....

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
stop calling her a dog !!

if you like her than she aint one.

bribe works with most girls.

so get her a nice ladies gift for christmas.

you should know what she likes.

no handcuffs dude.

---

top topics

join