It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check here *** to what extent *** the illuminati media censors the France / EU riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Example Germany, most populated EU country:

After France, its largest and most populated neighbor, invoked a state of emergency on its mainland for the first time in half a century yesterday ... none of the five television channels covering 99% of the audience started prime news with this fact. Neither did they mention the its historic significance.

Germany had not issued any official travel warnings either.

-----
Example Belgium, home to Brussels, EU political capital:

Le Soir, main Brussels newspaper, totally hides in the front page^of its site, after three days, that dozens of set vehicles set ablaze in Belgium for 3rd night, in Brussels and Liege, amoong other cities.

www.lesoir.be...
Some facts here:
www.alertnet.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well we've had the muslims move into the UK now they're trying to cause trouble in France. For a Religion that claims everyone is against them can they not see why???

Do you think they will move into Germany next?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I did say in a earlier post, does this not remind u of john titor.civil war blah blah.
will it spread to the US?
We had riots here in the UK, but for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
snapshot of Le Soir from today -as if nothing is going on, they the illuminati just find headlines to continue with their agenda (homosexual "adoption". i.e. destruction of the family and child protection, etc)

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Talk about wanting to upset ppl, that's just wrong, let's have the masses argue over "ethics and values" verses "reality and our control of the banks". I don't care, I hate ppl who try and control what you think all the time, and it's just wrong and plain unatural and amoral.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Well we've had the muslims move into the UK now they're trying to cause trouble in France. For a Religion that claims everyone is against them can they not see why???

I hope if/when things get out of control in America it wont be "those muslims are at it again". It may be a majority of muslims that are involved in rioting, but it could be because they came to Europe to escape being oppressed in their miserable home lands only to realise they are being just as oppressed in the EU. I could be wrong though, this could be an underground Jihad in our midst. Either way lets hope it doesn't lead to another holocaust.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm worried, if this gets out of control anymore another world war and then the NWO can sit on top of the throne and then life will become even more oppressive, I mean, how many people really know police ppl ared techinqually "illegal" in the US? You realize what could happen in europe again, and the only ones laughing will be George Carlin and the those at the freaking top.

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 13-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
it's not just muslims.
it is the unemployed and the destitute. the flotsam of the EU(nwo).
in switzerland, for example, it's ACTUAL nazis.
that's 'just a rumour', but i have no problem believing it.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

Most of the people rioting were born in the UK and France, thet are just citizen venting there anger at discrimination.

top topics

join