It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Warfare -- Ethnic specific chemical warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ALERT! GENETIC WARFARE NEARING REALITY

This article appeared in the London Times (November 1998).

Research into "ethnic bombs" is the creation of biohazard at the highest level. It amounts to the fulfillment of every worst fear that ever was raised by the research related to the Human Genome Diversity Project.

www.peace.ca...

Scary stuff hey ??

[edit on 9-11-2005 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
...and yes, this is the stuff of nightmares! Once the secrets of the human genome were released, the future of species was doomed. Humans were not meant to tinker with such intricacies. The effects of such tinkering are unknown and the consequences, I fear, will be catastrophic for all life on this planet. It isn't nuclear weapons or the like that I am afraid will drive the human race to extinction - it is the "God complex", the incessant tinkering with genetic blueprints that will do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Found a website for this. Hope it helps.

www.globalissues.org...

I quote it, "The PNAC report also: hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may consider developing biological weapons -- which the nation has banned -- in decades to come. It says: “New methods of attack -- electronic, ‘non-lethal’, biological -- will be more widely available ... combat likely will take place in new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and perhaps the world of microbes ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool”;"

Sounds pretty fishy to me.

new topics

join