It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"errie' glow from nowhere' lights an Australian cemetry for 60 years" and other stuff?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can someone explain these things to me? I tried googling but came up with nothing of help.

www.flexegate.com.au...
"the blood soaked peer...the killer identified by ESP"
"Portraits of a long-dead couple grow in mould on an Oxfrod wall...an errie' glow from nowhere' lights an Australian cemetry for 60 years"
"What created the gigantic shadow on Mars? How did ancient mapmakers accurately depict a solar system invisible from Earth?"

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
*cough*

They're pretty crazy sounding stuff, but I've never heard about them.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Strange unexplained stuff hapens all the time. Nothing is black and white as science and a lot of ppl on ATS would like you to believe....

I don't think anyone here can explain this stuff for you. If they could then there wouldn't be any unexplainable stuff.

But I'm sure you will get the usual crowd who will claim to be able to

What's the usual explanation? Oh yeah, it's a hoax

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well there isn't really anything to comment on - the link is just to a book which I haven't read, and there isn't really anything else.

I didn't know that there was a "gigantic shadow" on mars or that ancient mapmakers depicted the solar system. I'm not sure what the book is basing these assertions on so I can't say whether I believe them to be accurate or not.

Nventual - have you read the book? If so then you can give us some more detail about the claims.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If I had read it, I wouldn't be here asking about them, lol.

And I don't mean to explain them, as in true or false, I mean tell me about them. I've never heard of them before.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Only one thing about the ancient mapmakers... they were ancient, yes, but not stupid!!!

As far as i know, they astrologycal knowledge was pretty developed: it's enough to think that Mayans and Sumerians have calculated the orbital paths of our planets, and predicted their positions even in our days.

So, it's not so hard to believe they had means and instruments to see solar systems very far far away.

Or, of course, somebody from that solar system explained them how to find it...

new topics

top topics

join