KRISS Super V Sub-Machine Gun

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We have a thread going on on another forum I attend that is called "name that gun" and it's kinda a guess what gun is in this picture...

The latest was this one, I found it on military.com.

It's a very compact sub-machinegun type weapon, it's layout is quite unconventional and very alien to most people who know their guns.

It's a .45cal gun, it fires at a very high Rate of Fire (as you can see in the video's in the bottom of the page), it's slightly smaller than the P90 it seems and interesting in the sense you have to hold it from the top, it seems to make it much more controllable in full-auto and reduce the recoil considderably.

The only downside as pointed out in this article is that the handguard is so close to the muzzle, dangerously close.

Seem like a promising design even though it looks a little bit odd...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
what ever next - different doesnt auntomaticaly mean better - it may have muzzle climb under control - but its NOT accurate - the gun was all over the place in the vid clip

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
YES, YES,YES! Too close to the muzzle the forward grip is!

Needs a drop grip at a 45% angle. Packs a lot of punch.

Roper

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Heh, I never said it was better, but it's definitly interesting...so I decided to share with ya...

I think the design has some merit, but I don't think they are the most stylish of weapons...

new topics

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 5 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def