It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do spirits from the other deminsion single certain humans out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My question is that if everyone has a purpose in this phase of life, some more important than others, could evil manifest specifically to alter a certain course by focusing on certain individuals? If so, what would exempt then from being vulnerable. Can they only prey on weak? Or can they get really calculated with the strong minded. Or are paranormal and atral visions just as coincidental as running into a friend from college?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think as far as a ghost or demon I think fear would produce more negative results. As far as communicating with any sort of spirit I think if it is possible anyone can do it if it is real and given the right approach. However not my view but I guess this is considered wrong by some religions as you open yourself up to anything really. I had weird results. However nothing really enough to prove possible yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think spirits prey upon the weak, the ones who are open to them and to those that are starting to reject them.

It seems the worst attacks occur on those that are trying to live rejecting evil, rejecting doing wrong and following God, but, not quite solid in it.

Kinda like when someone is a member of a gang, that gang protects them and is their "family". Though they do very bad things together. When someone decides that the gang life is wrong, they are going to get very hurt leaving.

So, think of evil spirits as a gang and if you join that gang, expect that it won't be easy to leave

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh man I just read someones post from the bible that stated if you rid the evil spirit from within it comes back twofold. Crap I forgot how it went. Anyway maybe we need to feed these spirits play little games with them. Or is it just a mind game with ourself.....

Originally posted by llpoolej
I think spirits prey upon the weak, the ones who are open to them and to those that are starting to reject them.

It seems the worst attacks occur on those that are trying to live rejecting evil, rejecting doing wrong and following God, but, not quite solid in it.

Kinda like when someone is a member of a gang, that gang protects them and is their "family". Though they do very bad things together. When someone decides that the gang life is wrong, they are going to get very hurt leaving.

So, think of evil spirits as a gang and if you join that gang, expect that it won't be easy to leave

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I guess my real question is this. Let's use a matrix illistration. Neo is set to change the world for the better. But, Agent Smith knows his prophecy and is sent by an evil force to stop it. Now I know that evil preys on weak, but what about the strong. Bottom line, if there was a NEO, would there be an Agent Smith?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I dont' know about the Neo/Agent smith analogy, but yes, evil would try and stop both weak and strong. It might just have an easier time with the weak

I don't think that the evil spirit can come back if you fill that space with God vs just leaving it empty. I haven't read that it will come back 2 fold in the bible, but that doesn't mean it isn't in there!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In my experiences, they can enter drug addicts, drunks, or especially to people who are trying to get in touch with them.
If one plays with fires, they will get burned..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Let me put my 2 cents in here. If there is a chance that I can come back in any way shape or form or demension. Way cool, cause I have quite a few folks I plan on haunting to death or taking over thier bodies for a short time. I want to reak havoc with a few gools.
All kidding aside ( I was not kidding though) I think there could be some subtance to someone taking over someone else. But, from only watching things like movies with someones head spinning around I really don't know where I stand on this one. Possible though I think.

new topics

top topics

join