It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apprentice - By Scooter Libby!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So I was watching a show on CBC called "the hour". If you are in the States, bummer, for it is a news show unlike any other, fresh and insightful with a host who actually has personality.

Anyways the closed the show mentioning that a high level white house staffer wrote a book filled with rape, incest, bestiality among other things. Scooter Libby was the author. I find this very strange, can't really put my finger on it, but thought I'd see if anyone else had any points of view.

Here is some basic info:

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

I am curious to see where this thread goes...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No conspiracy here, you can buy the book at amazon.com
the apprentice
Just do a google search for "the apprentice" and "Libby", quite a few hits.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The conspiracy is not the fact that he wrote the book... it's ome of the interesting themes he is dealing with. Cheyney's chief of staff and the whitehouse scapegoat is writing about people raping animals and incest.

It smacks of some mind control theme... like I said I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The only conspiracy is see here is how anyone would be willing to pay big money for this book
$80.00 to more than $2000.00

It was originally released in 1996, went out of print and is apparently being reissued to cash in on the current scandal.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It goes on about a underage girl being locked in a cage to be raped by BEARS! How sick is this guy? Man, almost as bad as Bill O'Reilly and his book with teenagers having sex with teachers and stuff.

new topics

top topics

join