It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Avian Flu Cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast A.M. and during their news portion of the show, in South Korea, birds with Bird Flu were actually cured after chicken and other poultry were fed kimchi according to the BBC. Well imagine this now. Selected cities under a police state because of this pandemic or alleged pandemic? The New World Order is rolling in

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nice find, Japanese_American. If the kimchi actually works after testing, the entire world will be given new hope in the face of the real threat of a global pandemic.

Now, how are we going to get that kimchi into the wild birds?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

from the BBC link above
The researchers said the results were far from scientifically proven and if kimchi did have the effects they observed, it was unclear why.

This sounds more like someone is trying to turn cabbage into gold. If some spicy sauerkraut can cure the common cold/flu I'm all for it. Sounds yummy!

So is kimchi the south pacific alternative to chicken soup?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I had the common flu in 1993. Fever 103, no relief from anything I tried. Drank brine from sauer kraut one afternoon, was back at work the next day. Not had it since but I now grow cabbage and make sauer kraut every year. I think it has something to do with an enzyme from the fermenting cabbage during the pickling process which also happens making kimchee.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I always eat spicy foods when i get the flu, not sure it cures it, but it always tends to ease my symptoms

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I heard that same Kimchi thing from my mom when I was talking to her about the bird flu. My aunt is Korean and I guess she eats that when she gets a cold/flu. My personal favorite is Thai food. I get the Thom Kha Kai spicy soup. It clears up my symptoms. I wouldn't call it a "cure" though.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There's already a cure. There's been one for awhile now most of the Global nations possess it for their own personal agenda. lets say for top officals and their familes....I would haveto say the BirdFlu is manmade and not some Nature's creation.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I heard colloidal silver gets rid of the flu--and the common cold, even.

That's something I want to look into myself. I know people who swear by it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've never tried it, but I read about colloidal silver a while back. Apparently silver kills any virus on contact. I also read that there is a minimum ppm (parts per million) "rating" the colloidal silver is required to be in order to be sufficiently effective (in other words, don't buy the stuff on the shelf at Rite Aid or Sav-On). If anyone has used this, I'd love to hear more about it.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ynfynyty]

new topics

top topics

join