It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help from u guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ok this is very important to me so please dutn ignore......

what does it mean to read in your dreams, people say its not normal, and I cant figure what it means

Help!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1destiny
Help!!!!!!!!!

The only help I can give you is to assure you that you're the only one who can decypher your dreams.

Follow your intuition. Do not analyze the dream.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
thanks, but my friend can read in his dream too, and mostly the words are like faith, red dragon, dragon god and stuff like that...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

what does it mean to read in your dreams, people say its not normal, and I cant figure what it means

Help!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean to read in the dream as in, literally reading in your dream (e.g reading a book) or to read your dreams as in, reflecting on a past dream and figuring out the meaning?

[edit on 8-11-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
litteraly read stuff. like books, but words apear alot, i dunno wut it means!!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can you tell us more about your dream? What did you dream? Where did the words appear? In a book? On a wall? In a subway? What was happening before, after, and during the time you read the words in the dream? Exactly what was it you read and in the order you read it?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i was in my area (chicago), in a ghetto area, and i was getting a tatoo, it had the word faith on it... and out of all the tat's thats the olny one i could read..

as for my friend he had a grat battle, and out ouf no where he saw the word, dragon god, but in japanese, not in japanese letters but engilsh letters japanese word, along with other ones

now thats kinda jus missin my qeustion though, i want to kno what does it mean when a person can read in there dream, I dont know anyone expet for me and him that can, and a physcologist said it was not normal........

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well what is a dream first of all?
You brain creates a dream with release of '___' in the brain.
'___' as mentioned before is released in the brain for about 50 days in a new born as well as death. It serves a purpose. A transitition of sorts on bith and death. As far as dreams why is the purpose of dreams? It seems like they are some how connected to the otherside (whatever that is).
So for what I have read God communicates to you via dreams in ways you can understand. If you believe in God than I would suggest praying for God to communicate with you and for you to be able to understand. I have done this and have had a dream every time. I have understood my dreams more so now than ever. If you try it I would be interested to hear back..

Help!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is rare, but it does happen. It has happened as far back as biblical times. I believe it was Daniel who read in one of his dreams/visions. He was told to read a scroll. Then after reading it, that it was to be locked up until the end of times. I'm not srue if there is any special meaning being able to read, I would pay special attention and try to remember what you read though and what it is trying to tell you.

If God gave you a special ability to read in dreams, then I believe he would also want you to interpert it, or lead you to someone who can help with that. You will know when you come to the right interpertation.

I'm not sure what you believe. If you believe in God, there maybe something that is going to happen to test your faith. It could a message to keep your faith through what ever you are going to go through. If you don't believe in God, and are on the sideline, it could be spiritual guidence to get you to search in that particular direction.

Dragons, dragon myths, and dragon gods are very popular in Japan. Coming out of a great battle and seeing dragon god almost sounds like Japan is going to war with someone. If it is more on a personal level, it could mean he will have a great spiritual battle with satan and his demon horde. The Bible calls satan a dragon, and satan considers himself a god and is always looking for that status eventhough he isn't a god.

A great battle keep the faith.

i was in my area (chicago), in a ghetto area, and i was getting a tatoo, it had the word faith on it... and out of all the tat's thats the olny one i could read..

as for my friend he had a grat battle, and out ouf no where he saw the word, dragon god, but in japanese, not in japanese letters but engilsh letters japanese word, along with other ones

now thats kinda jus missin my qeustion though, i want to kno what does it mean when a person can read in there dream, I dont know anyone expet for me and him that can, and a physcologist said it was not normal........

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wow, thank you guys, thats what i needed to know.. I practice alot with Ki, or Chi, and parctice Astral Projection. Now Iam not sure if that has anything to do with it... As for my friend he can move fire, and other abilities, I do belive in God, but ur after life is what you make it to be, proven my the multi dimensional theory... I dont know wut it means for now, but great find guys, i apreaciate it : )

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ive tried to read many times in my dreams and find it impossible.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yeah.. thats why I find it amazing that I can

top topics

join