It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing into existance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawker9
hey magickman, wher do you find spells and stuff? ive always just kinda wondered about it and wanted to maybe try it myself to see if i can get it to work. if you can provide any links it would be a great help. thanks.

maybe just send me a u2u or just post it here.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Hawker9]

I said it in another post. Of course, I do have spell books, for reference only. When I make a spell, the rhyme comes to me sometimes right there on the spot. For bigger things, I will take time, and get it just right. I used to do ritual magick for things I wanted,, I guess everybody who gets into magick will do, it cost me a lot of money, and was a strict teacher. I finally got used to doing the rigfht thing, and that is being thankful for what you have, and knowing that you will be taken care of. The Goddess watches out for her own. Magickman

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I could so go a cold coke right now...

just a question - how does one train themself to be able to make things appear? I don't care how long it takes...I want cold coke!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
As we enter the 5th. dimension of time and space, we will be able to will into existence anything we desire.....think of a cold Coke, and one will appear in your hand, ready to drink. This existence will be for a select few, for to do this one must lean to detach them self from all things of matter at a moment's notice, and this requires a training of the mind. not to say that anyone couldn't do it, just that most will never take time and effort to train their mind to do anything.

The law is for all. It is available to all, only those who wish to take it onboard will do so. It is a lack of education, those that know like to keep it a secrud.

It is something that should be taught from childhood, intuition and will - the power of will. Do what thou will.

Of course it requires training of the mind, although I must say Krissy (eye of Ra) has not trained herself consciously like I did when I was her age and she has amazing abilities a lot younger than I was.

What amazes me is things I have never told her that have happened to me over the years, she comes to me and tells me these and similiar things have happened to her too.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I said it in another post. Of course, I do have spell books, for reference only. When I make a spell, the rhyme comes to me sometimes right there on the spot. For bigger things, I will take time, and get it just right. I used to do ritual magick for things I wanted,, I guess everybody who gets into magick will do, it cost me a lot of money, and was a strict teacher. I finally got used to doing the rigfht thing, and that is being thankful for what you have, and knowing that you will be taken care of. The Goddess watches out for her own. Magickman

Knowledge comes without a pricetag. To pay for this knowledge is wrong. Also knowledge taught for money is usually rigid to one doctrine and usually incorrect for each individual.

I tell all people who come to me, never to pay anyone for this knowledge. Anyone who puts a pricetage on their knowledge and charges to spread it doesn't get it themselves so how can they teach others.

To the guy asking about spells. Spells are rituals. They are used to put your mind in the mindset to achieve your wishes. If you believe it will work then it will. You do not need any special spells or rituals. Only pure will. So you can use and say anything. As long as you BELIEVE it will work for you then it will.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra

just a question - how does one train themself to be able to make things appear? I don't care how long it takes...I want cold coke!

and there is some in the fridge. I just got back from the supermarket dear
see I was in tune.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by otterbaby
Anyway, usually it is spoken about to achieve financial independance or career success. I can't imagine our imagination actually creating an alien that otherwise didn't exist but, You never know...Nothing can surprise me anymore.

Not that far from reality. With your will and imagination and energy you can create a thoughtform aka servitor in the form of anything you desire. And you can program it to do things for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I found this cool website a week ago. It explains in clear words how our reality works, and how we influence it with our minds. Excellent reading.

www.kjmaclean.com...

Especially this one is worth reading: The law of attraction --- An Example

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What exactly do you mean by 5th dimension??? (I'm assuming that 1-3 is space & 4 is Time, right??) What are the properties of 5D???

Where did you learn about this and/or who told you it was going to happen???

What is the training that you speak of also???

Are you currently prepared and trained enough for it???

Will the change over to 5D take place at one specific time for everyone or a subjective moment for each person???

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
very cool thread. You guys have a great converstion going. I had the same questions as the previous post: We are in 3D (space) 4D is time so, please describe 5D. I know I read somewhere that quantum physicists are getting into theories where they believe there are exactly 11 dimensions.

I'm going to go do alittle research about that and I'll come back with a couple links. Also, Bandit 795 --those are superb
links. Thanks.

Anyone know exactly what a "servitor" is?
And lastly, you know what really gets me is that I have so much connection to my intention and precognition. I will for things and almost exactly everything comes to me. Like my 2 sons. and my husband. And the 3 bedroom apt. we moved into I envisioned. But, I have been praying and hoping and envisioning and I can't get us to be financially independent.

It's the weirdest thing. Both me and my husband have college degrees. I was working, then he got laid off. Then he got a pretty good job but, I left mine to have the kids. Now he wants to quit his and we both will have to get new jobs. Ahhhhhh...money- I need money. Did anyone happen to go to the store for that??
Why do you all think I can't achieve that but, I do everything else?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by otterbaby
very cool thread. You guys have a great converstion going. I had the same questions as the previous post: We are in 3D (space) 4D is time so, please describe 5D. I know I read somewhere that quantum physicists are getting into theories where they believe there are exactly 11 dimensions.

Technically or perhaps Traditionally I should say, the 5th dimension is of Hyperspace and perhaps HyperTime as well. Although, I was actually wondering if something different was being meant by the discriptions given by the other people in this thread..

I'm going to go do alittle research about that and I'll come back with a couple links. Also, Bandit 795 --those are superb
links. Thanks.

I agree. I came across that site a while back and enjoyed it a lot. Good link Bandit.

[

I will for things and almost exactly everything comes to me. Like my 2 sons. and my husband. And the 3 bedroom apt. we moved into I envisioned. But, I have been praying and hoping and envisioning and I can't get us to be financially independent. Why do you all think I can't achieve that but, I do everything else?

Well, if you take the "Law of attraction" for example, I'd say the reason is because you're currently attracting the "want of money" rather than the money itself. Your focus is more directed toward the fact that you need money instead of the fact that you have it.

Another thing to think about, at least IMO, is that it could have something to do with what you are trying to "create" in your life. Maybe the money itself is too "real" already. It exists currently and is something that is acted upon by the will of many beside yourself. The more real something is the less "Potential" it has. Your Husband and Sons and thier "existence" in your life is now very real, but before they were a real part of your reality there was only the potential for them to exist as they do now with you. Does that make sense???

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
mOJOm
Thanks for the insight. I actually had to read that twice. I was like whhhaaattt?? But, then when I reread it, it acually makes alot of sense and I never thought of it that way before. Hmmmm...

I still am going to find that quantum theory link about the different dimensions. But, still I'd like to know what the other member meant when he was talking about the 5th dimension and being able to ask for something and it appears.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra

That is not what I said....instant appearing things come when we are within a new dimension of time and space, this cannot be accomplished in the 3rd dimension, unless you are David Copperfield. What must be done is to train the mind to ACCEPT that your have passed from this 3rd dimensional space, but kept all of your personality, you are now a spirit being..(like dead, but not dead) Of course in ancient times, I am sure that many ritual magickians could materialize objects from thin air, there are many references to this in the old magick books. Those guys spent their entire lives in the study and practice, a modern person would be hard put to spend his or her lifetime studying magick, don't you think? MM

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Knowledge comes without a pricetag. To pay for this knowledge is wrong. Also knowledge taught for money is usually rigid to one doctrine and usually incorrect for each individual.

I tell all people who come to me, never to pay anyone for this knowledge. Anyone who puts a pricetage on their knowledge and charges to spread it doesn't get it themselves so how can they teach others.

To the guy asking about spells. Spells are rituals. They are used to put your mind in the mindset to achieve your wishes. If you believe it will work then it will. You do not need any special spells or rituals. Only pure will. So you can use and say anything. As long as you BELIEVE it will work for you then it will.

Hi, Mayet...you are in the know, aren't you? There is a price that must be paid for higher knowledge, the price is TIME SPENT. also, if one goes willy-nilly about casting spells to get what they want, there is a price here to be paid also. The Big price is a KARMIC one, Karma applies when doing magick, and to a Witch, Karma comes around a lot faster that normal, this I can attest to from personal knowledge. You are so right about using Pure Will to accomplish your desire. Good reply! MM

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That is not what I said....instant appearing things come when we are within a new dimension of time and space, this cannot be accomplished in the 3rd dimension, unless you are David Copperfield.

Just like in higher dimensions, physical matter is affected by thought. Although the manifestations of your thought patterns may not arise immediately, rest assured that with continued intention, they will. The reason why our thought patterns do not immediately and subconsciously affect the physical world around us, is because all changes must take place first in the causal dimension, then in the astral, then in the etheric, and finally they manifest in the physical.

No matter what we wish for we must abide by the law of Karma. This is why we must be in the here and now, and not chanting affirmations all day long. You may in fact get but you wish for, but balance will be attained.

[edit on 12/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

Hi, Mayet...you are in the know, aren't you? There is a price that must be paid for higher knowledge, the price is TIME SPENT. also, if one goes willy-nilly about casting spells to get what they want, there is a price here to be paid also. The Big price is a KARMIC one, Karma applies when doing magick, and to a Witch, Karma comes around a lot faster that normal, this I can attest to from personal knowledge. You are so right about using Pure Will to accomplish your desire. Good reply! MM

*sighs and examines grey hairs.... yup yup yup

Of course there is karma to think about. Many do not realise the "consequences" of their actions. The simple law of action and reaction. Because you are taking an action, there will be a reaction to that action. Wiccans call it the threefold wish. What you send out you receive back three fold,

I am not in the know as you call it. What I do know comes from years of solitary study and great ponderance. I ponder a lot. I have written some other threads here to do with tarot theory and other matters in paranormal studies. But I, as the rest of humanity am still searching for answers to the billions of questions I do not know. I once said years and years ago that I wanted to learn everything there is to know. I realise now that it would take many lifespans to learn most but today I still like to wake up every day and ask why. I love pondering and thinking and reading other peoples ideas and thoughts and comparing to my own. I love learning but most of all, well I love rainbows.....

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
What exactly do you mean by 5th dimension??? (I'm assuming that 1-3 is space & 4 is Time, right??) What are the properties of 5D???

Where did you learn about this and/or who told you it was going to happen???

What is the training that you speak of also???

Are you currently prepared and trained enough for it???

Will the change over to 5D take place at one specific time for everyone or a subjective moment for each person???

Greetings to you, mOjOm,
I will try to answer all of your questions for you. I will take them one at a time, OK?
1.[What exactly do you mean by 5th dimension??? (I'm assuming that 1-3 is space & 4 is Time, right??) What are the properties of 5D???]

My take is that we, by that I mean all of humanity, are already well into the 4th. dimension, the land of the dead. Have you noticed all the new TV shows and specials on people who talk to the dead? "Ghost Whisperer" is the best one, but "Medium" is right on too, and based solidly on a real psychic with the same name as the star. As we move into the 5th. dimension, we will be in full Spirit Form, our true selves, for we are Creatures of Light, for the most part. In this world, you will be able to see in any direction, straight through matter, for this is not a place of permanent matter, such as this space and time are. Being as we all are CREATORS, by our very nature, we can still create, anything we wish...our home, our friends, family, toys, cars, food, all can be had just by thinking it into existence. How do I know this, you ask? I really cannot answer, for even I do not know. Only that I do.

2.[Where did you learn about this and/or who told you it was going to happen???]

First of all, I am a reader. not just a normal reader, i have a vicious appetite for knowledge of all kinds, and through my life on this planet, in this place in time, I have easily read more than 10,000 books, not counting text documents, magazines, and such like that. I also channel information, from what I believe are my true, original people, I call them, The Ancient Ones. there are also three women, witches all, who have been dead for a long time. These gals have been around in my life since childhood, and they advise me on occasion, and will answer only questions concerning me alone. Crazy, you say? Maybe.

3.[What is the training that you speak of also???]

The training I talked about is the training of your own mind, not by others, but by you. First thing to do is take everything you think you know and cast it aside. then begin to learn anew. Study, study, study. Read books, websites, and let your inner mind decide if it is the truth, or a lie. Wander about in the knowledge, the world is full of it for anyone who wants it. I began by studying religions, all of them. One
needs a belief system as a base of operation, as it were. Buddhism and Taoism really appealed to me, as did Lama, but I ended with Wicca, not Witchcraft now, many confuse the two. Wicca is basically a new religion, based on but not inclusive of ancient Pagan practices, and Native american practices, mixed with the study of Magick and Spell work, Astrology, and Symbolism. I also studied the Quabbala, the Jewish mystical system of ritual magick. I also studied Black Magick, but this did not appeal to me. there is some knowledge in every book, mOjOm....
one of the best books I ever read was, "Everything I need to know, I learned from Watching Star Trek."

Seek out new life and new civilizations
Non-interference is the prime directive
Keep your phaser set on stun
Humans are highly illogical
There is no such things as a Vulcan Death Grip
long and prosper
Having is not so pleasing as wanting; it is highly illogical, but often true
Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
Tribbles hate Klingons (and Klingons hate tribbles)
Enemies are often invisible- like Klingons they can be cloaked
Don't put all your ranking officers in one shuttle craft
When your logic fails, trust a hunch
Insufficient data does not compute
If it can't be fixed, just ask Scotty
Even on our own world, sometimes we are alien
When going out into the Universe, remember: "Boldly go where no one has gone before"

4.[Will the change over to 5D take place at one specific time for everyone or a subjective moment for each person???]

This I do know about it. The Earth itself is moving into this new dimensional space, for the planet is in fact a spacecraft, and we are the passengers. So we ALL get to go along. the change will be gradual, for to do it all at once would freak out most people, they would surely lode their minds.
There will be a series of three (3) calamities that will happen to Earth. One is natural, (polar shift) one is spacial, (asteriod, perhaps) one is man made, that is all I know. Some will be taken off planet following the first polar shift, these will become the teachers of mankind. there will be three evacuations take place, I'm told, the rest will be left to re-enter the soul matrix, to be born again. After this is all past, a New Earth, called Terra, will emerge, and the cycle starts again. do you think we can go through another cycle without destroying ourselves? I wonder.

Blessings be with you, Magickman

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Magickman]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That is not what I said....instant appearing things come when we are within a new dimension of time and space, this cannot be accomplished in the 3rd dimension, unless you are David Copperfield. What must be done is to train the mind to ACCEPT that your have passed from this 3rd dimensional space, but kept all of your personality, you are now a spirit being..(like dead, but not dead) Of course in ancient times, I am sure that many ritual magickians could materialize objects from thin air, there are many references to this in the old magick books. Those guys spent their entire lives in the study and practice, a modern person would be hard put to spend his or her lifetime studying magick, don't you think? MM

I was talking to a friend of mine about this earlier today who is a member of the GD and ex free mason he had some pretty good theorys some a little too far out there for me to take in and use. But when he we were talking about "willing things into exsistance" we agreed alot, basically saying it does come down to will power and training. Mum said something to me once that made me think - why do Animals have these instincs that bad things are comming their way and get out of danger...yet humans don't seem to anymore - only the rare ones. I think once we had that Ability too and if we trained ourself once again could, This got me into thinking if we can do that...then why can't we train ourselves to use all of our brain. Who knows what we are capable of. I'm still not sure myself what causes the reaction but i'm starting to see more and more.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Reality.

(Really enjoying this thread…)

Willing things into existence. Let’s face it, that’s not entirely what we’re talking about here, is it? After all, I have a six foot tall white rabbit named Harvey that hangs out with me from time to time, gig is, I’m the only person that can see him or interact with him… is he real?

He is real to me. But is he real to YOU? Of course not. I’m just a delusional nut job who talks to invisible rabbits.

It isn’t our own personal little private realities that we’re concerned about. It’s the other guys reality. We may think that we want money, but what we Really want is for the Other guy to Believe that we just handed him a wad of cash.

Summoning forth a demon, infrid, bigfoot, alien, whatever for your own personal experience? No problem. Summoning forth an infrid (bigfoot, alien, whatever) for someone else to experience? That’s really what we’re on about here, isn’t it?

The question then becomes, Is it cool to mess with someone else’s reality? Even if you, personally, are willing to accept the “three fold law”, the “karmic debt”, the consequences of “action/reaction” does that still give you the right to make decisions about someone else’s reality?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hey thanks magickman and mayet, i think i kinda get it now. i dont want to do it just for money or the usual greed stuff, just to say "hey i did it", you know. but thanks again.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am interested in success, and learning about what successful people do. I enjoy reading success stories and especially the older books on the topic of success.

Anyone interested in the whole concept of willing things into existence shold look at some classic books that deal with the topic extensively. they are "As a man thinketh" by james allen, "The Science of getting rich" by wallace wattles and "think and grow rich" by napoleon hill. Napoleon Hill studied Andrew Carnagie extensively. Carnagie was impressed by Hill and became a friend of his who was at the time one of the richest men in the world! Carnagie actually commisiond Hill to study other millionaires to write the book. Hill spent 20 years interviewing and studying 500 super successful people at the time to write the famous book. Another notable accomplishment of Hill is that he served as an advisor to president Roosevelt! You can read some fairly unbiased on Napoleon Hill and see that what he wrote was no joke at Wikipedia here en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-11-2005 by warpboost]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join