It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing into existance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have an intersting question. Lets say that you really desire something but it doesn't exist. Lets say you and a few others want it as well. If enough people desire it will it come into existance somehow. I am not talking about a million dollars but say an alien or a bigfoot.

I know this is a very unscientific question but very metaphysical.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ya, alot of metaphysical people believe that. Alot of books have been written about it too. A good one is The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hay House) One good part that describes what you're talking about is on page 4. In which Dr. Dyer quotes Carlos Castaneda "Intent is a force that exists in the universe. When sorcerers(those who live of the Source) beckon intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for attainment,which means that sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do."

Dr. Dyer goes on to say, "When I read those two sentences, I was stunned by the insight and clarity it game me about the power of intention. Imagine that intention is not something you do, but rather a force that exists in the universe as an invisible field of energy!"

Anyway, usually it is spoken about to achieve financial independance or career success. I can't imagine our imagination actually creating an alien that otherwise didn't exist but, You never know...Nothing can surprise me anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No I do not think you can will something that doesn't exist. I do believe timeline may be influenced but not the creation of aliens or bigfoots.

Its an interesting thought though, if one can write a book in the 1800's on an unsinkable ocean liner called the Titan that goes down in the Atlantic after striking an iceberg, one must ponder the possibilities of "will" and how far it can go.

Was the Titanic disaster willed by the book, because of the book did the whole event get created or was the book precognitive of events about to happen.

was the titanic willed into existence.

was the new world order willed into existence due to Orwells 1984...

Nah the NWO existed from the creation of money and before.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A few years back Art Bell and his listeners focused their energy on a task. Weather modification I think it was. It worked so well that A. Bell decided that they may have been playing around with forces better left alone and gave up on trying to influence anything with the "universal mind."

An old adage springs to mind "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

Here's another one: "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" I know this last one really dosen't apply, but I like it anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
A few years back Art Bell and his listeners focused their energy on a task. Weather modification I think it was. It worked so well that A. Bell decided that they may have been playing around with forces better left alone and gave up on trying to influence anything with the "universal mind."

An old adage springs to mind "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

Here's another one: "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" I know this last one really dosen't apply, but I like it anyway.

Yes, I remember that, think it was a drought, forget the area, but there was mass flooding that was very dangerous for the people there.
Art swore he would never do it again.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
No I do not think you can will something that doesn't exist. I do believe timeline may be influenced but not the creation of aliens or bigfoots.

But if the NWO and the titanic got willed into existance, why couldn't greys and bigfoot too. Say for instance. Everybody on this forum puts in thier signature "I want bigfoot now" how long do you think its going to take before a bigfoot is captured?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, wishing for what one desires can work....I performed a magickal spell two years ago for just the perfect wife. I repeated it many times, and believe me, I was very specicif in what i asked for, right down to the finist detail. Well, four months ago, I recieved just what I had asked for in the way of a new mate and partner. she is wonderful, believes as I do, follows the same path as I do, and so on. You can create things, after all, we are the creators, but as was said above, be very casreful in what you ask for, you just may get it. Blessings to All, Magickman

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Magickman---I did the same thing. I don't do spells or anything, but I meditated and envisioned and prayed with the image of the mate I wanted to meet. Around 3 months later, I met him. And he was exactly what I had asked for.

The secret to "be careful what you wish for..." is that when you pray or do spells ask for what you want but, then add 'if it is in my best interest and if it is Your will'.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I must be doing something wrong!

Otter and Majic, I prayed, meditated, chanted and burned candles.

I should be good looking, talented, not bald, a lot smarter and married to princess Diana, whaaa????

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You can't marry a rotten corpse dude

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
You can't marry a rotten corpse dude

Dude, I started on my majic journey to perfection when P. Diana was dating Dodie Fiad. I could have saved her if the universal mind had of been listening, but noooo.....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When I was camping with my family on the weekend we were sitting around the camp fire, I'm a very random person and I felt the impulse to want to see an explosion of some description. Just as I finished saying "you know what would really top tonight off, If there was an explosion right now" and after nothing but silence from my family...the camp fire then exploded.

But...does this mean we can wish something into exsitance? or more that we sub consiously sense something is about to happen? and as we are not intuned with those senses, we just pass that feeling off as a wish or something we desire at that time.

It is like...thinking of someone...then the phone rings and its them, or theres a knock at the door and they are standing there.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It is like...thinking of someone...then the phone rings and its them, or theres a knock at the door and they are standing there.

right now I am thinking about eva longoria or terri hatcher. will she be passing through my city with her chauffer and stop by my apartment?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
haha how I wish it worked like that.

for me i'll be thinking of someone out of no where and for no reason, moslt ex's i thought I had seen the last of. but just when I start thinking how stupid I was for dating that guy two years ago he drives past

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
When I was camping with my family on the weekend we were sitting around the camp fire, I'm a very random person and I felt the impulse to want to see an explosion of some description. Just as I finished saying "you know what would really top tonight off, If there was an explosion right now" and after nothing but silence from my family...the camp fire then exploded.

I can attest to it. I had my back turned and she said it and kawooof, the fire blew out with a bang and sparks, we all laughed, well after my heart settled down a bit.

and yes is it willing the person to call or is it a subconscious knowledge that they ae going to call. I often do this. I will be sitting there and then all of a sudden I will be thinking about someone and then the phone rings, its them even if I haven't spoken to them in ages., and they often say as their first words, "I was just thinking about you so decided to call"

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hey magickman, wher do you find spells and stuff? ive always just kinda wondered about it and wanted to maybe try it myself to see if i can get it to work. if you can provide any links it would be a great help. thanks.

maybe just send me a u2u or just post it here.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Hawker9]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I too believe in the power of intention. I had spent a long time reading Casteneda's writing. I also read Dr. Dyer, and The Scole experiment. All of these include intention and it's power. Many years ago I was dating a generational witch. She and her mom taught me some great stuff. The spells and the three fold rule sure seems to be true in my eyes. I eventually left it alone, when I understood that I didn't understand. Thank you for rekindling my interest in intention.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
great thread...

I'm reminded of Repo Man... "plate of shrimp"

The Adventures of Ruby also comes to mind...

here's a bit of dialog between the Android Sisters:

www.torbtown.com...

ruby is a ZBS production, check them out at zbs.org. Meatball Fulton did most of the writing, heavy stuff.

my 18 month daughter is asserting her reality right now, sooooo

I gotta go
twj

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I must be doing something wrong!

Otter and Majic, I prayed, meditated, chanted and burned candles.

I should be good looking, talented, not bald, a lot smarter and married to princess Diana, whaaa????

Perhaps you had your mind on the ritual itself, instead of the magick in it, to be sent to find that which you seek. the simplest and most effective spell is spontaneous, and straight from the heart, not from some old spell book or Grimore.

As for the last, if that is what you wish, then make it so. It does not, however, work as fast as it does on Charmed. The Power of love is very strong, and must be always used wisely. Blessings Be, Magickman

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
But...does this mean we can wish something into exsitance? or more that we sub consiously sense something is about to happen? and as we are not intuned with those senses, we just pass that feeling off as a wish or something we desire at that time.

Knowing a thing is going to happen before it does is precognition, a PSI gift. I too have this, and sometimes I consider it a curse, rather than a gift. I often see car accidents and bad things happen to people, and sometimes I think maybe I am partly responsible, somehow.
As we enter the 5th. dimension of time and space, we will be able to will into existence anything we desire.....think of a cold Coke, and one will appear in your hand, ready to drink. This existence will be for a select few, for to do this one must lean to detach them self from all things of matter at a moment's notice, and this requires a training of the mind. not to say that anyone couldn't do it, just that most will never take time and effort to train their mind to do anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join