It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A frightening dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
One night I dreamed I was Grand Duchess Anastasia (youngest daughter of Czar Nicholas II) and I was in the basement room in Ekaterinburg in 1918.

I tell you what, I never felt such fear from a dream. I mean, I could feel those guys stabbing me with bayonets and everything.

This was during a time when I was doing a bit of research into the Romanovs, to whom I'm very distantly related.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just feel lucky that is all it was. For me that might make it into my nightmare realm. I posted one on halloween if you care to see. I wish I could get some insight on that one, but probablly scared everyone off by the title though.

Anyhow your mind was more than likely working over time on your studies, interest on the Romanoves, and the fact that your distantly related. It is like those dreams most people get when they get saturated with what they are doing, and they actually start to dream about it. The information is real to you, real to your mind, and became real to your subconscience, and surfaced in a very realistic dream.

new topics

join