It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puncture wounds on my thumbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I lust found these cuts on my thumbs. There is one on each of them, and I just noticed them yesterday night. I have no recollection of "missing time" or any accidents that might be related to this. (I mean, BOTH THUMBS? Come on!) So I think this was done by something while I was sleeping. I put ointment on them and covered them with Band-Aids, and they don't heal. I would post pics, but

1) I don't have a camera.

and

2) I don't know how to upload them.

Have wierd things (abductions) been happening before in my area? I live in Apple Valley, MN, and I've seen UFO's before. Once, I had a really bad headache, and I was looking out the window and saw it. Next thing I know my headache's gone. I definitely think something's happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Puncture wounds or little slits ( like cuts )

Could you describe your puncture wounds more please ?

Because atm i am seeing little holes, or indentations in the skin, with the flesh exposed. Like a chunk of flesh has been taken away.

cheers ears !

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When did you find them? Was it after waking up or in the middle of the day? If you've had an abduction experience, please elaborate on that. Also, can you describe the UFO? Was it a rod, triangle, disc...? What color was it? Am I asking too many questions?

P.S. www.imageshack.us is a good place to upload images. If you can get a digital camera, upload them to this website and give us the direct link.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Not to say it wasn't Alien related, but to put an Earthly scenario to it, it could be Spider bites.

Apparently theres a myth that the average human EATS x amoutn of spiders per year in their sleep (www.washington.edu...).

Maybe this is why there's a healing issue? Could be a slight infection due to something biting you?

If your really worried, go see a doctor and say you think you've been bitten in your sleep - the doc will tell you what it could be, if the doc has no clue then atleast you've narrowed it down a bit.

Either that or borrow a camera so others can tell you if they've seen that before.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
GET a camera, or just borrow a friends.. u could also use a webcam ($40.00) I would like to make my judgment on the cause of these wounds when i see the placement of the punctures on the thumbs side by side.

=Drake=

new topics

top topics

join