It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush Need a Dermatologist or is he just Plastered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You want to talk about Bush and his habits or you want to talk about me?

Actually both, but dragging you in or into this is norm, too.
It is only because you are fondly bond to us, as we to you, Benevolent Heretic.
Ever heard the old expression that we would not pick on you ifin' we did not like ya?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Well, if you think I hate Bush and that's the reason I posted this, then yes, you are mistaken. You've always made way too many assumptions about me. And I know I've pointed it out to you before. I don't hate anyone.

BH, your constant protests that you're neutral or apolitical or whatever ring hollow since like 99% of your posts are some slam against Bush or Republicans in general.

[edit on 11/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

DJ - I have been labeled everything that the Right calls there opposition du jour - it's a trait and direction corrloation of the you're either with us or against us mentality. Some of us distribute the heat where needed ( I'm guessing y'all missed my post on the Dem sell out regarding liability & the fake forthcoming flu pandemic?).....that the Republicans & Bush Cabal get SO MUCH OF IT only registers on your ilk as opposition politics.

The trouble is that we have a freaking President who's out there drunk on his butt, running the most powerful country in the world.

Bush has not now nor ever, run this country. He the Alfred E. Newman of the PNAC's Mad Magazine....nothing more than a willful figurehead who's here for the glory and full of attitude for the critique.

Hmmm... Well, I guess I'm just well-rounded!

Like Shakira or Mariah Carey?
(thought you might need a laugh!)

God forbid this rube is getting hammered during "working hours", but he is now and has always been drinking. You believe any of that campaign crap of finding Jesus ( where'd he go?
) or his new sobriety several years back?
Come on folks.

The pics are not talking about current intoxication, to which SEEK is absolutely correct about the eyes giving it away.
It's showing the "wear" that a consistent level of drinking will extract from your looks, and that look he has is consistent with that.
Folks, I've had people reporting to me for many years and have done the same. Americans of all race, creeds and colors have a booze regime that does not stop them from doing their jobs or being with their family, but does show up in their overall health and diminished capacities.
Home from work? Cocktail
While cooking dinner? Cocktail
Showered, cloths for the next day ironed, a couple hours of HBO? Another cocktail or two.

Right there, very innocently, you have 3 to 4+ drinks in about 4 to 5 hours.....everyday. Throw in the weekends and your talking about two 1.5L of bottles of booze each week.
Americans are the MOST MEDICATED SOCIETY ON EARTH. We absolutely abuse prescription drugs, with a legit docs blessing, like no ther country on the planet.
A president doesn't have to go to a Tiajuan Pharmacy to score....he gets whatever he wants.
My personal opinion is that it's definetly prescription drugs as a recent addition to his regime.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bush's skin changes color for the same reason that Clinton's does: They are both shape-shifting reptilians from planet Nibiru. Now that Mars is coming closer to the Earth, the fourth dimension waves emitted by the war planet will play havoc with their physio-holographic disguises.

But more troubling than Bush and Clinton's reptilian cold-bloodedness is Bush's teeth grinding and jaw spasms, a common side-effect of amphetamine use...

Bush Jaw Boogey - 1.3Mb

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Bush's skin changes color for the same reason that Clinton's does: They are both shape-shifting reptilians from planet Nibiru.

Another perfectly reasonable explanation!

But more troubling than Bush and Clinton's reptilian cold-bloodedness is Bush's teeth grinding and jaw spasms, a common side-effect of amphetamine use...

Yes, it's a sight to see. I suspect, actually that there's some substance abuse going on, whatever the substance.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can tell ya' from personal experience over about 15 yrs: facial tics, teeth-grinding, etc., can also occur with anti-depressants such as Effexor or Lexapro.
That's why it is often necessary to try different regimens; to find the one that works best with least side-effects. People's reactions to any given anti-depressant can vary widely, and each one seems to have an "acclimitization" period.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He dosnt look or sound the least bit drunk to me. Perhaps a little tired, as the story indicated this was "an 11th hour speech".

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As someone who has had more than enough experience with booze and drugs; both personally and externally: The President surely does look stressed out, he also looks like he self medicates with alcohol and takes amphitamines to combat the hangover and try and get sharp again. This lifestyle eventually leads to "meltdown" and we are seeing the beginning stages in the President. The indications that I see of abuse are lack of concentration, slured speech, syntax problems, overt nervousness and dialated pupils. His current schedule of speech making and press conferences is taking it's toll. A little r&r in Crawford will be a welcome respite for him I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join