It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush Need a Dermatologist or is he just Plastered?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just one man's opinion, but I tend to agree with him. The prez is under more and more stress every day. How is he dealing with it?

Plainly Plastered

But if I could bet it, I'd give 3 to 2 that the President is drinking again. And he is drinking a lot. That's a whiskey face.
The trouble is that we have a freaking President who's out there drunk on his butt, running the most powerful country in the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh please, he's just got a lot on his mind right now.

[edit on 11/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Anyone who has been around anybody who has been drinking or who is plastered, merely needs to look at the pupils of the eyes.

As such, your source, UnknownNews, is incorrectly running their self-asserted article entitled as: "The President is plainly plastered".

Quite frankly, your source for news needs to remain unknown, and is absurdly incorrect in it's assertion, backed by a once "bartender".

What I find highly dubious, if not ludicrous, is how can people with a great sense of self-awareness, confidence, and mental intelligence drop to the levels that they do to swallow the propaganda that is everyday spewed and asserted without using common sense to identify if what they are indeed reading, such as what this article asserts, is even remotely accurate.
alcohol causes the pupils to dilate

seekerof

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh, he just have a sun burn in his nose,

Actually he does look very stress out lately, specially during his time in south American he was not looking his best I think the riots got him scare.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
What I find highly dubious, if not ludicrous, is how can people with a great sense of self-awareness, confidence, and mental intelligence drop to the levels that they do to swallow the propaganda that is everyday spewed and asserted without using common sense to identify if what they are indeed reading, such as what this article asserts, is even remotely accurate.

Highly dubious, eh? Hmmm... Well, I guess I'm just well-rounded!

Hey, you both are obviously upset by my post. Did you happen to read what I wrote? I asked for your opinion then said it's just one man's opinion and I mentioned the stress that the prez has been under.

A little defensive, aren't we?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Oh, he just have a sun burn in his nose,

Actually he does look very stress out lately, specially during his time in south American he was not looking his best I think the riots got him scare.

Now, see, there's a good explanation! Maybe he has a sunburn from his recent trip.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
A little defensive, aren't we?

Yeah, that is the right word for it, it seems that when it comes to Bush . . . we can not talk about him at all.

kind of make you wonder why our freedom of speech is going down the drain when our own fellow Americans do not support it either.

Is not kind to talk about mr. Bush face discolorations.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hey, you both are obviously upset by my post. Did you happen to read what I wrote? I asked for your opinion then said it's just one man's opinion and I mentioned the stress that the prez has been under.

Yeah, I read what you wrote and in how you agreed with this one man's take, Benevolent Heretic.

As for being upset, not likely, but consider that if you think I am upset, you may want to re-read why, and yes, this was directly concerning you, as with others:

You see, I do not mind people hating or disliking individuals, thats their choice. The problem I have is when hatred and dislike becomes so blinding that common sense based truth is replaced with someones elses take of truths, amounting to inaccurate hate spewed garbage, something that I know, you, as with some others, are quite above getting caught up in.

Maybe I am mistaken?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looking at the picture it looks like bush is having the same problems that Clinton had is call rosacea.

Is very common in white males and attack men and women alike.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Maybe I am mistaken?

Well, if you think I hate Bush and that's the reason I posted this, then yes, you are mistaken. You've always made way too many assumptions about me. And I know I've pointed it out to you before. I don't hate anyone.

Yeah, I read what you wrote and in how you agreed with this one man's take, Benevolent Heretic.

So what? I happen to think the president is drinking and/or on drugs. That's my honest opinion. I do still have the right to state it, don't I?

The problem I have is when hatred and dislike becomes so blinding that common sense based truth is replaced with someones elses take of truths...

I didn't say anything about truth. I said opinion. The author's opinion, my opinion. Nothing about truth. You're making stuff up.

I also know I've told you before that I rarely misspeak. I mean exactly what I say. If you read something into it, that's your responsibility.

Look, I don't care about Bush, the man. He's nothing to me. I don't hate him. I don't like him. I do however, think he's a terrible president and a crook. And I think he's under so much stress that he's taking something for it. I'm concerned about this country.

That is my position, common sense or not. And if you ask me, it makes a lot of common sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You have the right to say and speak as you vehemently see fit, Benevolent Heretic.

Be advised, that I, as with anyone else, have the right to vehemently give our own interpretations and opinions. You speak of someone being "upset" or "defensive", when in truth, it is you who is seemingly either, or both. Then to further back your self-believed assertions, and you are aware what assertions are defined as, you give further assertions, kind of like what your UnknownNews article does.

Btw, there is a distinct difference in what opinion is. There is uneducated speculative opinion and the other type of common sense, educated opinion. Methinks, that with the link I originally provided, it is easy here to determine that which is uneducated and speculative versus educated and common sense based.

Don't believe me or disagree, look into the President's eyes and discern whether his pupils are dilated, something that would be most attributed to a man under the influence or "plastered", as you and your buddy, the ex-bartender and writer of this article, asserts the President is in the photo(s). And that is my position...

seekerof

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well, if you think I hate Bush and that's the reason I posted this, then yes, you are mistaken. You've always made way too many assumptions about me. And I know I've pointed it out to you before. I don't hate anyone.

BH, your constant protests that you're neutral or apolitical or whatever ring hollow since like 99% of your posts are some slam against Bush or Republicans in general.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
BH, your constant protests that you're neutral or apolitical or whatever ring hollow since like 99% of your posts are some slam against Bush or Republicans in general.

What this has to do with opinions in PTS this a political forum and if somebody said that the president has some problem with alcohol hey . . . as a public figure he will be scrutinized to the fullest.

So what is the big deal he probably still indulge after all he is a former alcoholic, how do any one knows if he is not back to his former habits.

BH political inclinations are not the subject of the thread.

Is bushes possibilities of been back into his old alcohol problems is and how his face reflects some porblems.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Is bushes possibilities of been back into his old alcohol problems is and how his face reflects some porblems.

His [ie: Bush] facial complexion is attributed to one who habitually drinks alcohol on a regular basis, over a long extended period of time [ie: years upon years]. Nonetheless, his facial complexion has nothing to do with one being "plastered" or under the influence, for which the article given indicates/insinuates that the President currently is in the picture.
Eyes are the mirror of the soul, and eyes tell no lies....neither due dilated or undilated pupils.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yes the eyes are the windows of the soul, but Bush pictures are well taken and they can be brush to take out imperfections.

Just like they do with models to made the pictures perfect.

Occurs onces in a while a true picture will get out and occurs we all can see it.

In some pictures he looks like the picture of health in others he just look wasted and ill.

I guess is just the opinion of some what to make out of it. Right?

Just because HB agree with the opinion of the author doesn't make her to be in an agenda. Right?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
'scuse me...

I realize I'm entering a discussion with folks who know each other, to some degree, but about the president and stress and drinking, etc:

I doubt that he is drinking (just my uneducated feeling) but it would not surprise me to find that he may be on some form of anti-depressant, or other treatment.

I only mention it because, although I don't agree with the way this administration has run things, I still wonder about how the prez handles what has to be an incredible amount of personal stress.

I know he is an exercise junky (which is a good way to handle it).

I also have personal experience that people who have given up hard drinking can, under prolonged periods of intense pressure, be subject to varying degrees of sudden-onset depression or anxiety disorders of varying lengths and intensities.

It is possible that some of the "evidence" people present to suggest drinking, as per the Enquirer story, are simply the response of getting used to the side effects of various antidepressants, or anxiolitics.

This wouldn't surprise me, nor would it be a reason for him to step down; millions of folks perform at highly productive levels when they find the psychotropic which works for them.

I seem to recall a speculation about this "out there" somewhere. I'll link to it if I can find it.

Now, if he were drinking heavily that would be a different matter...

Or, maybe the rosacea, occaisional slurred speech, etc., are simply responses to stress.
Whether you love or hate any particular candidate, the personal stresses involved have got to be enormous.

Look at the difference in age on Lincoln's face prior to and immediately following the Civil War...the guy aged 100 years. Of course, Lincoln had to deal with a full blown civil war, but still.....

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's a few pictures...I mean, you could look at how he stumbles over words and often slurs his speech as an indicator but I still think that's far reaching. I must agree with Seekerof on this. I don't like unknown/un-named sources and I don't think it's enough for this guy to say "trust me I know my way around a bottle". Yeah, that's credible, buddy. I think G-Dub is getting old and being a the president is stressful.

If we are about denying ignorance we shouldn't indulge ourselves in these sort of attacks no matter how fun they are. It diminishes the real facts about this prez because as BH said he's "a terrible president and a crook". We don't need to call him a boozer too unless we have some real proof or concrete evidence. If someone's word is all we you need to call him out, I would shout he's a shape-shifting alien bent on the destruction of the world. Okay, he is--since we are all giving opinions and such.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
BH, your constant protests that you're neutral or apolitical or whatever ring hollow

I never claimed to be apolitical! Jesus! Politics is one of my favorite subjects! I have also never claimed to be neutral. I have stated that I have never been a member or registered under a political party and that is simply fact.

You guys really have to make stuff up to come down on me, don't you?
And I wonder why you feel you have to attack me? Maybe it's because I make sense?

99% of your posts are some slam against Bush or Republicans in general.

That is simply false. You show me where I slam Republicans.

I think my political posts just really bother you so you notice them more.

I do slam Bush. Why shouldn't I? What's the problem with that? You slam people, too, no? Cindy Sheehan? Clinton? Kerry? Carter? Why is Bush exempt?

You want to talk about Bush and his habits or you want to talk about me?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You guys really have to make stuff up to come down on me, don't you?
And I wonder why you feel you have to attack me? Maybe it's because I make sense?

It's because you have a big tool box with very shiny tools. They hate that.

...My first time cruisin PTS. Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
apocalypticon

Don't worry about the rant
it happens all the time we all respect each other very much.

And you are welcome to the thread or any other thread that you feel that you can share your views opinions and facts with us.

That is what ATS is all about a big communities of Friends with certain degrees of friendliness.

I agree with your post it could be the stress occurs we all know how presidents age during their terms.

Could be that he is under antidepressants too, it could be many things.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by marg6043]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join