It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XR-7 Thunderdart- Answers to Aurora?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What is the XR-7 Thunderdart and what is its use? sounds more like some Reconnisance platform. Does Republic Aviation still exist? ,well i have heard they merged with the german company Dornier. Republic used the word 'Thunder' in every one of thier aircraft.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Browno
What is the XR-7 Thunderdart and what is its use? sounds more like some Reconnisance platform. Does Republic Aviation still exist? ,well i have heard they merged with the german company Dornier. Republic used the word 'Thunder' in every one of thier aircraft.

www.geocities.com...
wave.prohosting.com...://www.black-triangle.co.uk/machrihanish2.htm

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

www.geocities.com...

the second link didn't work for me.

from the first link though, the picture is the same the the supposed SR-75 Penetrator.

I think the SR-75 & the XR-7 are one in the same...unless the SR-75 is the "mothership" and the XR-7 is its piggyback craft.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Murcielago]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The SR-75 and XR-7 were some of Testors Corporation's more fanciful models based (loosely!) on alleged descriptions of "Aurora." They are pure fantasy!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i'm afraid shadowhawk is right, I had the model my self, big friggin' thing!

I can spell, really I can...

[edit on 9/11/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

www.geocities.com...

from the first link though, the picture is the same the the supposed SR-75 Penetrator.

I think the SR-75 & the XR-7 are one in the same...unless the SR-75 is the "mothership" and the XR-7 is its piggyback craft.

What is the point of the SR-75 Penetrator(brilliant buzzard)? i know it is supposed to carry the XR-7 up but isnt the XR-7 capable of taking off and landing itself?, The XR-7 is supposed to be a recon plane and the SR-75 is too? what is the point? it sounds like a waste of time!

Hey! maybe the point of the SR-75, the turned up wingtips are supposed to hide the REAL secret aircraft the XR-7 so that people on the ground only see the big white thing instead of the black triangle.

Am i right?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

wave.prohosting.com...

www.black-triangle.co.uk...

Here, I have seperated the links so they will work now.

Tim

top topics

join