It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian's organs go to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I dont know if it was just me, but after reading this story about a palestinian falmily donating their childs organs to Israel, it tells me the change is in the wind..Even after he was shot by an Israeli soldier.
Israel apologized, and the family has forgiven...how precedented is this?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Two cultures that have been waring for how long? And peace seemed impossible. Now Palestine will become a sovereign state and they have aquired property formerly settled by Israel. Its been a rough road but it appears that healing is in progress..Thank God..whatever you percieve him to be.

For a family to do that is huge. It sends a message that forgiveness can be,and the we all want peace. I know it touched me.....

How can we harness this spirit and use it in Iraq?

Peace

[edit on 8-11-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 8-11-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i wouldn'y bet on peace just yet, people cannot just go from hating one another, to being best mates. It will slowly come through the next generations, by teaching the kids tolerance, they will teach their kids etc etc. Although that is a delightful story, it does show that not all people are against each other.

As for the same in Iraq, i think that the only time there will ever be peace in that country is that if America leaves, they are the main cause of Iraqs descending into anarchy, when they leave, peace will occur.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Conspirator_101]

Dae

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Strange. I find this story odd! Not a year ago did I read a report about a Palestinian boy killed by Israeli soldiers for chucking stones, the parents were contacted and asked if they could use their recently shot child's organs to save other Israelies, the parents refused, calling it callous. I thought so too at the time. I find this kid shooting organ farming thing strange indeed, especially as a sign of peace!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
At least few generations will be needed for them 2 find peace. 50 years of blood cant be erased.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
An AMAZING gift! I am in awe of their sacrifice and especially that
they had to fight decades of hate indoctrination against the Jews
to make this gift. God bless them!! (or Allah bless them, whichever ...)

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ahmed Ismail Khatibs organs have been donated to six Israelis

His liver was donated to a six-month old baby and a 66-year-old woman at the Beilinson hospital in town.

Ahmed's lungs will be donated to a 14-year-old Cystic Fibrosis patient,

and his kidneys to 5-year-old Mohammad and 3-year-old Menouha.

And Ahmed's heart has been transplanted into the body of Samah, an Israeli Druze girl at the Schneider hospital in Petah Tikva.

Yesterday, Ahmed's parents meet with children who received their son’s organs

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And now the family who did this will be targeted and murdered for doing so.

Watch and see...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I watched and happily it never happened.

It takes a will of hope to want to turn things around.

It takes personal motivation and desire to do so on all sides.

Palestine and Israel can still set a benchmark for peace, and when they do, they need to trumpet that to the world and live it.

Peace will be eventually. It can be now, or it can be later.

Its our choice. Everyone of us. Everyday, in everything that we do.

Peace

top topics

join