It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government has listed its terms for surrender to Jihad

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the results are amazing.

the link is even funnier. I like the france on france wars being called ties and, therefore, not victories

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

google FRENCH MILITARY VICTORIES
then hit Feeling Lucky

Response from Google:

Did you mean: french military defeats

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - french military victories - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

Still

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman

the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

www.albinoblacksheep.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

google FRENCH MILITARY VICTORIES
then hit Feeling Lucky

That's hilarious!

I thought you were serious.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'd have gone into more detail but I thought everyone knew about that link.
if I recall correctly it appeared around the time of the freedom fry movement.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And we all know how highly respected the US military is in comparasion....
But ofcourse that doesnt get noted in the US...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
And we all know how highly respected the US military is in comparasion....
But ofcourse that doesnt get noted in the US...

as far as I know, the US has never surrendered to a bunch of car burning hooligans.

the french have made surrendering their national pasttime.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

as far as I know, the US has never surrendered to a bunch of car burning hooligans.

As far as I know nethier has france.
And as far as I know the french military has never shot down a friendly aircraft by setting up thier equipment wrong.

the french have made surrendering their national pasttime.

Nope, unless ofcourse your trying to say that the US could have stopped the german army if it where in frances shoes after germanys tactical move in WW2?
I wont comment on america and its "past times" , since we all faults and its not fun to critisise. But heh go ahead only proving me right.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

As far as I know nethier has france.

I guess you didn't read the first link, the one this whole thread is about. or (more humorously) the more recent one talking about the 200 or so demonstraters with their white flags?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I guess you didn't read the first link, the one this whole thread is about. or (more humorously) the more recent one talking about the 200 or so demonstraters with their white flags?

So because they are reaching a diplomatic solution implies weakness?
Yeah sure....be sure to mention that to the diplomatic corp.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So because they are reaching a diplomatic solution implies weakness?
Yeah sure....be sure to mention that to the diplomatic corp.

there was humor in the original post, there was humor in the title. did you not see it? wait, are you french? if Jerry Lewis posted it, would it have been funny then?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

there was humor in the original post, there was humor in the title. did you not see it? wait, are you french? if Jerry Lewis posted it, would it have been funny then?

I didnt see it, and I dont watch jerry lewis.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I didnt see it, and I dont watch jerry lewis.

um, you did't see the first post with the link to the french giving in to the jihad?

and you are chastising me for talking about the french surrender?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

um, you did't see the first post with the link to the french giving in to the jihad?

I did, they are not giving in.

and you are chastising me for talking about the french surrender?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

[edit on 11-11-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do you find this funny? I dont..

Jokes are so much funnier when its not happening back to you.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Do you find this funny? I dont..

Jokes are so much funnier when its not happening back to you.

Classic symtoms of being a bleeding heart liberal.

Somehow you always find it easier to to identify and sympathize with the perpetrators of the crime than the victims. Oh, the death sentence is too mean. And a life sentence means they might never get out of prison. Oh, no! Too cruel. (meanwhile forgets that innocent people have been hurt or killed by these animals, but wants to make sure society isn't too hard on the criminals).

Where is your (equal) concern for the victims?

In none of your posts on this thread have you said a word about the victims. There is no defense for that kind of thinking, so please slink away and don't even try.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211Somehow you always find it easier to to identify and sympathize with the perpetrators of the crime than the victims.

No, no, no! They are not perpetrators. They are disaffected youths. Helpless victims of a cruel social structure. They don't have the same benefit you and I have so burning cars and shooting at people should be overlooked. It's not even their fault. That's where you got it wrong. It's not their fault, there are no Muslims involved, and these are not crimes. Henceforth, there can be no victims...unless the victims are the ones committing the crime. The poor *disaffected youths.

*You can't make this stuff up. It's true.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by centurion1211Somehow you always find it easier to to identify and sympathize with the perpetrators of the crime than the victims.

No, no, no! They are not perpetrators. They are disaffected youths. Helpless victims of a cruel social structure. They don't have the same benefit you and I have so burning cars and shooting at people should be overlooked. It's not even their fault. That's where you got it wrong. It's not their fault, there are no Muslims involved, and these are not crimes. Henceforth, there can be no victims...unless the victims are the ones committing the crime. The poor *disaffected youths.

*You can't make this stuff up. It's true.

Thanks for taking the cover off the liberal mental machinery for all to see.

Personally, it makes me want to

[edit on 11/12/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hmmmm ..... I read much anger here. I think you guys need to become more French in you're thinking with this topic ...... and give up/surrender!!!

At least Chirac hasnt scuttled the Navy in haste. Yet.

Last thought ....... If the Gee-hardlies ever take over, will we see Levi wearing, NIKE stomping thugs marching past the Arch de Triumph? And how much could a photographer earn from photo royalties in years to come???

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join