It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government has listed its terms for surrender to Jihad

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Weren't the Turks allied with Germany in WW1?

Yep we lost 8141 Aussie soldiers on the shores of Gallipoli. Although it should be noted that the Turkish probably have more respect for our WW1 dead than the French and they were our enemies

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Trent]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
At last, some action by the french maybe?

Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy has issued an order to deport foreigners convicted of involvement.

BBC News

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It scares me how quick folk call for the military when these issues arise. It is as if we believe the we should suppress our own people by means of military rule. That is freedom? To live under subjection by gun point? No cousins, that's oppression.

Some of this reminds me of the 60's in the US but I think uprisings are always going to remind me of the 60's cause we live in a country where folk had to actually fight discrimination and oppression at gun point. In the 60's it was mostly kids out there fighting. The grown-ups were so beaten and scared that they even sometimes forbid their children from marching. I think these kids are doing what they have to do to get proper respect, representation, and recognition from a government that has admittedly ignored their problems.

You don't need soldiers in the streets to address these problems. All you need is policy and leaders intelligent enough to actually enact them. I always liked Dominique de Villepin. He's a man of conscious action not rhetoric. I think France will be alright.

edit: i have my own personal jihad against spelling.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Saphronia]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

Originally posted by dbates
It's a wonder these poor disaffected youths have put up with this socalist government as long as they have.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic..

Yeah, I was foaming with sarcasam due to the constant use of the term disaffected youths throw out there in half the newspapers I read that day. As if the fire-bombers were the victims. I just love it when the press decides to sieze a lame term and use it as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
INDIANS?

THE WHITE RACE EXTREMINATED 100 MILLION INDIANS - GENOCIDE RINGS A BELL?

SLAVERY OF AFRICAN PEOPLE? 2 Million individuals were taken from west Africa to North, Central and South America and the Caribbean Islands by European colonial/imperialist powers!

WAS THAT OKEY?

APARTHEID RINGS A BELL?

SPANISH INQUISITION? Converting Spanish Jews and Muslims to Christianity with "Cleanliness of Blood"?

CRUSADES?

WORLD WAR I?

WORLD WAR II?

As I remember People that CAUSED ALL of this, were all W H I T E!

IS THERE A RACE OR RELIGIOUS GROUP THAT HAS MORE VIOLENT HISTORY?!??!?!

[edit on 9/11/05 by Souljah]

Whitey did what every other empire building people's did throughout the eintire history of the human species: they expanded, and conquered and exploited those who were weaker than them.

Whitey did do some questionable acts, but these were acts commited by every other major empire, the poor Arabs, Persians, Chinese, Turks, Mongols, Nubians, Japanese, and Egyptians included.

Whitey is not prone to unprovoked violence, at least not in this day and age, and certainly not since the last major world conflict.

Everything you mentioned 'whitey' did, were acts committed hunderds of years ago. It was a different time, and a different state of mind.

Basically, it was acceptable, even acknowledged, that a weaker country/people had a chance at getting run over by a bigger/ more advanced society.

WWI, and WWII do not count in the least, since they were wars between European nations, who happened to bring in their non-European allies.

What the blame whitey, social-communist crowd seems leave out, is that the West, despite being expansion inclined, and to put it bluntly, conquerers, have gave more back to the world than they have destroyed.

So, the next time you visit a doctor to get treated for a problem that would be certain death for someone in a 3rd world country, or ride in an airplane, train or car; the next time you marvel at the wonders of modern engineering; the next time you watch TV, listen to the radio, play PS2, enjoy scenery from the outer realms of space, or even type on the internet as you are doing now, remember the bloodthirsty-killing machines (aka whitey) who made it all possible for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
nathraq PS2 is made in japan
TVs and so on are made in taiwan,india and so forth

even doctors are hired from south asia and central asia

rest of this topic is filled with to much Islam bashing its not worth wasting my time on

Aceofbase very supprised at how u have changed so fast

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

rest of this topic is filled with to much Islam bashing its not worth wasting my time on

I can’t speak for everybody you refer too here, but saying something in reference to Islam is not necessarily bashing. Commenting and bashing are two entirely different things, if you cannot distinguish between the two that’s your own error in thought.

To say “The rioters are primarily Muslim” is in no way shape or form Muslim bashing. It’s a statement.

Just like other faiths, Islam is not perfect and is just as deserving of criticism as any other faith or religion. It’s your error and logic failure if you assume this criticism is Islam bashing.

If you don’t want people making “statements” about Islam, maybe you should work a little harder to keep the extremists among your faith in check….

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yes it is true. I am too blind to see.

I'm blind to see that Muslims are taking over the world.
I'm blind to see that Jews control the world.
I'm blind to see that Catholics are child molesters.
I'm blind to see that whites are trying to take advantage of natural disasters to remove the blacks.
I'm blind to see that black men are wiping out the whites by taking all the blond women.
I'm blind to see that Mexicans are taking over California.

Sorry this is ATS not Stormfront.
I'm going to deny ignorance and not buy into hate propaganda and racial/religious conspiracy to rule the world.

Someone needed to say it.

This isn't a white nationalist forum.

You have voted Umbrax for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I was referring to the invention of, not the cheap labor forces that are now producing them.

And never once have I bashed Islam.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ok
i see invention
then you saying only white folks had the brians to do something that spectacualr?

sony (its jap) so its not all about cheap labour and so is toshiba and so on

[edit on 9-11-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

ok
i see invention
then you saying only white folks had the brians to do something that spectacualr?

sony (its jap) so its not all about cheap labour and so is toshiba and so on

[edit on 9-11-2005 by bodrul]

"Jap" is a racial slur, you should be ashamed of yourself. Highly ironic considering the point you are trying to make...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraqWhitey is not prone to unprovoked violence, at least not in this day and age, and certainly not since the last major world conflict.

Iraq
Grenada
Panama
Most of South/Central America ( via proxy)
Iran ( who put in the Shah?)
Viet Nam

'Piece' lovin lot we are now, huh?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by nathraqWhitey is not prone to unprovoked violence, at least not in this day and age, and certainly not since the last major world conflict.

Iraq--> Provoked the world since 1991
Grenada---> limited skirmish of no world relevancy
Panama--> same as above/ done in US' best interest
Most of South/Central America ( via proxy)---> US trying to maintain sphere of influence/ curb the spread of communism during the cold war.
Iran ( who put in the Shah?)---> Also in US best interests. Since he left, Iran is now one of the US's major adversaries.
Viet Nam---> limited skirmish in US best interest.

These are all matters of national interest.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok, I guess youu proved me wrong?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yes it is true. I am too blind to see.

I'm blind to see that Muslims are taking over the world.
I'm blind to see that Jews control the world.
I'm blind to see that Catholics are child molesters.
I'm blind to see that whites are trying to take advantage of natural disasters to remove the blacks.
I'm blind to see that black men are wiping out the whites by taking all the blond women.
I'm blind to see that Mexicans are taking over California.

Sorry this is ATS not Stormfront.
I'm going to deny ignorance and not buy into hate propaganda and racial/religious conspiracy to rule the world.

We need to clone U Umbrax
you're great

U got my vote too!

I can't believe my eyes, are these people serious ?
Why don't U who claim there are no non-Muslims rioting pack up and head over there for your clarification then ? Seems that's the only way U will see any truth in what those who know are trying to tell U.

Being stubborn AND ignorant is not a good look

[edit on 9-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Iraq
Grenada
Panama
Most of South/Central America ( via proxy)
Iran ( who put in the Shah?)
Viet Nam

'Piece' lovin lot we are now, huh?

Guatemala. United Fruit corporation. nuff said.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
These are all matters of national interest.

And how were the examples that Souljah gave, not also matters of national interest?

WWI, and WWII do not count in the least, since they were wars between European nations, who happened to bring in their non-European allies.

Wouldn't you agree that WWII was caused by Germany's "national interests"?

Originally posted by Souljah
INDIANS?

Wouldn't you agree that the extermination of the Native Americans was caused by "national interests"?

Just because something is done in the name of "national interest" doesn't mean that it's morally justified.

Originally posted by nathraq
Most of South/Central America ( via proxy)---> US trying to maintain sphere of influence/ curb the spread of communism during the cold war.

Does this mean that it's ok to assasinate a democratically elected leader just because his views are not the same as yours? What about using coc aine to fund groups working towards your "national interests" and then turning around and declaring a war on drugs?

the next time you watch TV, listen to the radio, play PS2, enjoy scenery from the outer realms of space, or even type on the internet as you are doing now, remember the bloodthirsty-killing machines (aka whitey) who made it all possible for you.

As someone already mentioned in this thread, the PS2 was created in Japan. If you had said X-box you might have had a valid point, but even then Microsoft got into the video game industry long after japanese companies had established it as a profitable business.

I was referring to the invention of, not the cheap labor forces that are now producing them.

Japan not only invented the PS2, but video games in general.

And right now the most advanced processor that mankind has created thus so far was made through a joint venture with Sony, Toshiba, and IBM.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Weren't the Turks allied with Germany in WW1?
In WW2 there were some muslims who were also allied with Germany.

The Turks who occupied Arabia were driven out by the House of Saud with the help of the British (Laurence of Arabia). The House of Saud gave prominence to Wahhabi sect of Islam to which all your lovely terrorists subscribe.

Thus if the Turks hadn't been driven out by the Brits and Saud, Arabia and the rest of the middle east may well be secular and stable.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I can't believe my eyes, are these people serious ?
Why don't U who claim there are no non-Muslims rioting pack up and head over there for your clarification then ?

I don't think anyone has said there are no muslims rioting.

I think the point repeatedly trying to be made is that this is not a religiously inspired series of riots. However, the neo-cons on the globe are willing and wishing this to be the case and their press barons are trying their best to make it appear so.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Some more on this:

Deadly Denial

The media is protecting the real story and focusing away from the Islamic link, even though they cont deny it.

Hahahahaha! Skippy, I can't believe you are seriously trying to pass off that link as something impartial and unbiased. I believe Frontpage magazine is the mouthpiece of arch neo-con, David Horowitz.

No why on earth would he have an interest in spreading Islamic slurs?

Let's have a look at the first few sentences in his column

The Muslim riots in France, orchestrated by cell phones and a political directorate that has spread the violence not only across France but across Europe, is an obvious escalation of the Islamic jihad that seeks to conquer the infidel world for the Muslim faith.

Christ, if people are determined to let themselves be brainwashed by this utter crap then we truly are dammned.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join