It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government has listed its terms for surrender to Jihad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
There have been some comparisons alluding to the French Muslims wanting an Islamic controlled zone much like the Gaza strip. Speaking of Gaza strip, the nation of Israel is definitely not Christian, so the conflict no matter where it is located appears to be Islam vs. any resistance of Islamic control.

I think you hit the nail on the head there.
Even in India, a Hindu country, it's the same thing.

dailytimes.com.pk Oct 2005

The clashes were ignited on Friday night in Mau district, 300 kilometres southeast of Lucknow, when Muslims objected to a Hindu religious ceremony in a Muslim-dominated area. “Shoot-on-sight orders have been issued and people have been asked to stay indoors after communal rioting killed three persons in Mau,” state government spokesman Alok Sinha said.

hinduunity 1999
Like every year this year too the fundamentalist Muslims were in a festive mood during the month of Ramazan. The celebrations typically include a display of their utterly ignorant and intolerant attitudes, desecration of Hindu Gods and Goddesses, causing violent communal riots, going on looting rampages, suppression of freedom of speech and condemnation of everything non-Islamic. And to top it all each mullah then proclaims emphatically that violence is prohibited for Muslims during the month of Ramazan.

The focus of Ramazan celebrations this year was Karnataka. During the celebrations the Muslim mobs burned copies of New Indian Express, asked for the banning of Dante's Inferno, desecrated a Hindu idol by putting a garland of slippers on it, caused riots and injured countless innocent Hindus.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
This is not a riot inspired by religious fervour.

They were yelling Allah Akhbar as they were rioting so I think religious fervor plays a part in it.

Click here to watch French-riots

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I need exactly ONE example of a non-muslim involved in these riots.

Like a picture of a White person rioting, or some one holding a cross?

A persons religion is not based on their appearance.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I think you hit the nail on the head there.
Even in India, a Hindu country, it's the same thing.

With the slight problem that India has never been a solely Hindu country and Muslims have lived there for many centuries. In fact there are more muslims in India then there are in the Islamic country of Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They were yelling Allah Akhbar as they were rioting so I think religious fervor plays a part in it.

Click here to watch French-riots

What all of them? Every single rioter across France even in far flung towns like Rennes and Le Harve have been shouting this?

[edit on 9-11-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I need exactly ONE example of a non-muslim involved in these riots.

Or how about a single interview with a non Muslim rioter?

I have read DOZENS of interviews, and EVERY time they are Muslim.

The riots are all in MUSLIM areas.

This is so stupid it's not even worth wasting my time arguing over.

These are MUSLIM riots... MUSLIM and ONLY muslim.

Putting your hands over your ears and closing your eyes doesn't make it change. In this case the scum bags are ALL muslims - there are no Christians, or Jews there.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thought this was kind of funny...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yes it is true. I am too blind to see.

I'm blind to see that Muslims are taking over the world.
I'm blind to see that Jews control the world.
I'm blind to see that Catholics are child molesters.
I'm blind to see that whites are trying to take advantage of natural disasters to remove the blacks.
I'm blind to see that black men are wiping out the whites by taking all the blond women.
I'm blind to see that Mexicans are taking over California.

Sorry this is ATS not Stormfront.
I'm going to deny ignorance and not buy into hate propaganda and racial/religious conspiracy to rule the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You Americans always over do everything don't you? Did you really need to send two of them? Surely one would have been more than enough to complete operation "walkover"

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Trent]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
yeah right, it's about as funny as this film

www.imdb.com...

I find it funny that you neocons claim to know what is going on in france when it took FOX 11 days to even report it in the first place

How does it feel to looks out throught the rose coloured windows of the white house at the rest of the world?

This is no more a jihad or war than the riots in birmingham were or the riots in south america protesting against the war criminal bush are

I bet you were all wetting yourself after FOX told you this then weren't you?

Skippy you keep me amused with your mindless childish rantings
The only thing I can distniguish from the bile that comes out of your mouth is you have some serious problems with the islamic faith.

FACT: CHRISTIANS HAVE RIOTED, KILLED, RAPED, MURDERED, INVADED, BOMBED, NUKED AND ROBBED FAR MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Some more on this:

Deadly Denial

The media is protecting the real story and focusing away from the Islamic link, even though they cont deny it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Actually Fox had great coverage of the riots, it truely is the best news service

Oh and thanks for the heads up on that film, haven't seen it and it looks interesting, cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
FACT: CHRISTIANS HAVE RIOTED, KILLED, RAPED, MURDERED, INVADED, BOMBED, NUKED AND ROBBED FAR MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.

That is not a fact.
Muslims have raped, murdered and invaded and robbed more than anyone else.

People just don't teach that side of muslim history.

en.wikipedia.org...:Islamic_conquests

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Putting your hands over your ears and closing your eyes doesn't make it change. In this case the scum bags are ALL muslims - there are no Christians, or Jews there.

Read these
www.dailykos.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

They will help you to understand the riots are nothing to do with religion and take the advice in there to watch La Haine, it perfectly sums up what is going on there.

This is no more a jihad than it was when there were riots there ten years ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

These poor people were never given the advantage of taking driver's ed.
How are they to know that you are supposed to put gasoline in the gas tank of cars and not spread it on to the cloth seats? These are things that you and I take for granted. Not being famaliar with the French language, these poor individuals can never be properly assimilated into the French culture. Imagine the frustration when you go to a resturaunt and expect steak, but keep getting snails. It's a wonder these poor disaffected youths have put up with this socalist government as long as they have. Let's all pull together and offer help to these indivduals. Maybe a care package would be appropriate. Something to remind them of home. A gift of compassion. Let's all band together and affect the disaffected.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic..

'driver's ed' is something I myself had to get a job and pay for, why can't they?

How are they to know that you are supposed to put gasoline in the gas tank of cars and not spread it on to the cloth seats? Well they seem to have a good grasp at putting gasoline into bottles and flinging them as far as they can..

Not being famaliar with the French language is their own fault. If they want to move to a country and live their, the least they can do is to learn the lingo.. how far would you expect to get without at least a brief understanding of a countries language and culture. (ignorance is not an excuse)

If these socially inept 'people' expect the local community to be improved, it may help by not destroying it further. It's not educating these thugs need (they educated themselves at rioting pretty well...) its a swift kick in a soft spot!

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 9/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That is not a fact.

world war I wasn't a muslim war and world war II wasn't a muslim war just between those 2 wars over 100 million people were killed pretty much proves my point! The 60 million who died in the second world war was 4% of the world population at that time! could you point out to me when it was that muslims nuked another country? It you take the fact that there are 1.2 billion muslims compared to over 2 billion christians it pretty obvious that chrsitians will be commited the most crimes!

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That is not a fact.

Seriously Ace - Remember WHAT the Europeans did to the NATIVE INDIANS?

THE WHITE RACE EXTREMINATED 100 MILLION INDIANS - GENOCIDE RINGS A BELL?

SLAVERY OF AFRICAN PEOPLE? 2 Million individuals were taken from west Africa to North, Central and South America and the Caribbean Islands by European colonial/imperialist powers!

WAS THAT OKEY?

APARTHEID RINGS A BELL?

SPANISH INQUISITION? Converting Spanish Jews and Muslims to Christianity with "Cleanliness of Blood"?

CRUSADES?

WORLD WAR I?

WORLD WAR II?

As I remember People that CAUSED ALL of this, were all W H I T E!

IS THERE A RACE OR RELIGIOUS GROUP THAT HAS MORE VIOLENT HISTORY?!??!?!

[edit on 9/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Not being famaliar with the French language, these poor individuals can never be properly assimilated into the French culture.

It's clear that it is you who are ignorant! the vast majority of french muslims are of north african descent and for them french is widely spoken there as they are mainly former french colonies

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This as nothing to do with Islam Vs Christianity. There is no religious or ideological propose in this riots. It´s only a bunch of poor people with a lot of free time, destroying for fun. The excuse was a comment from a minister calling them scum, and for that they burn everthing. They even make a contest to see who burn more cars in a single night.

Americans don't understand the society problem from France or Europe regarding ilegal imigration and for that Americans write such absurde opinions like a jihad happening in the heart of France.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

world war I wasn't a muslim war and world war II wasn't a muslim war just between those 2 wars over 100 million people were killed pretty much proves my point! The 60 million who died in the second world war was 4% of the world population at that time!

Weren't the Turks allied with Germany in WW1?
In WW2 there were some muslims who were also allied with Germany.

Grand_Mufti_of_Jerusalem#Recruitment

Lets not pretend that the Europeans were the only ones who engaged in genocide.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join