It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government has listed its terms for surrender to Jihad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
For me, this is the first battle in Europe of the new crusades.

It was only a matter of time before you said something like this. Are you for real or some kind of agent provocateur?

If you love war, death and conflict go sign up and join in the "fun".

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
No, he is probably just concerned, like the rest of us, about the impending decline and fall of our Western societies by people who we have extended a generous hand to, only to have them take advantage of the same generousity, and use any type of so-called 'social-injustices' as a reason to act like animals in their adopted homelands.

It is time for the West to rethink their policies regarding the people whom they sought for 'cheap-labor' in the past. It is only inevitable that the Western way of life would begin to corrode within the face of a massive tide of immigrants; not wanting to assimilate, but to eradicate.

Same circumstances caused the decline and fall of the great Roman Empire.

We are only 2 steps behind them.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yet still no response to the video showing the rioters chanting and yelling Jihad slogans. Typical....

We're on to you, we're going to fight you regardless if you own the Executive, Legislative & Judicial branches of government. As in tune with the model, an enemy is identified and scapegoated.
As with those Freepers/Bushiiites/Fascists on ATS, they focus on miniscual "facts" that support their position and miss the gist of what their links provide!

If you spoke French, you'd hear the response by the minister to the question "Do you think Jihadists are behind this?" his answer "No".
But in the last part, they were speaking English for christ's sake!
1)
"Usually it's a four or five day issue, but then we had the gas bomb with the mosque near the end of the Ramadan months"
These rioters chanting Jihad rhetoric, on the video, are one or two folks that sound like kids since there is zero base in the voice. Fire bombed mosque or church or temple might get some folks "my religion is under attack" hackles up, no?
2)
"which are the groups fighting?"....minister: "well, certain groups are instumentalizing .....radical Islam, to make it look like they are the only ones who can bring peace.....Organized crime comes to do their business....they fear the Interior Ministry destroying them.....they make it like you are crossing a boarder if you go into some neighborhoods and will not allow it."

Organized Crime running the streets ....where have we seen that before?
Answer: EVERYWHERE. They're the civil unrest militia - armed, organized & ready to forment.

3)
What should the gov. do to stop this wave of violence? Minister: "The government has to GO IN DEPTH and analyze and get from SPEECHES TO ACTS, for a long, long time the government DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THAT UNEMPLOYMENT, SOCIAL WELFARE, EDUCATION, HOUSING, SOCIAL ISSUES were connected all together.....we NEED TO GO BACK TO POLICY FROM POLITICS"

So, if we are to put a "Jihad" face on these events, in order to satisfy the scapegoat zeitgeist so critical to the Fascist movement represented on these boards, we have to suspend all rational of the facts that the ghettos were left to organized crime and that the government paid no mind, outside of campaign rhetoric, to discrimination, rampant unemployment, below code housing, below adequate schools and didn't "realize" that these thing make a virulent cocktail? And that crime group or the radical islamists or some French Neo-Nazi decided to fire bomb a mosque in order to take the religious fervor up a notch, even though it's far from exhibited on this video?

We're not buying it.

Police found a gasoline bomb-making factory in a southern suburb of the city, with more than 100 bottles, gallons of fuel and hoods for hiding rioters' faces, a senior Justice Ministry official said Sunday.

Six youths, all aged under 18, were arrested in the raid Saturday night

Also following in the above vein......this is a @&$% BOMB MAKING SAFE HOUSE to you!?! With teenagers as the masterminds!?! Jumping Christ on a Craker son, there's more high powered stuff found in the trunk of your average White Supremist in Alabama!!!
Look, with team Bush suffering through the realization by America that they are both illegal and incompetant, it screams for another "terror" attack on US soil, and that is why this French Unrest is so well covered.....we're just noot going to allow the Brownshirts to put any other type of face on it , when it inevitably happens.

We're on to you.......

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by Bout Time
We're not buying it.

Police found a gasoline bomb-making factory in a southern suburb of the city, with more than 100 bottles, gallons of fuel and hoods for hiding rioters' faces, a senior Justice Ministry official said Sunday.

Six youths, all aged under 18, were arrested in the raid Saturday night

Also following in the above vein......this is a @&$% BOMB MAKING SAFE HOUSE to you!?! With teenagers as the masterminds!?! Jumping Christ on a Craker son, there's more high powered stuff found in the trunk of your average White Supremist in Alabama!!!

sounds more like Molotov cocktails to me. after all unless those teenagers own a wine factory.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sharia Law in Paris:

www.jpost.com...

One of the notable aspects of the violence thus far is the absence of murder. The militants have apparently decided to limit their campaign to property damage. No doubt this is because their objective is political, not military. As some Muslim leaders have explained, what they want is autonomy in their ghettos. They seek to receive extraterritorial status from the French government, meaning that they will set their own rules based, one can assume, on Sharia law.

If the militants are able to achieve this goal, even on an informal basis, then those declaring that France has fallen will be proven right. The only way for France to save itself is to prevent such a reality from occurring. If the French government accepts the notion of communal autonomy, France will cease to be a functioning state.

This is Jihad, pure and simple and the French are effectivly surrendering when they appease for peace.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Mr de Villepin proposed:

state scholarships in poor areas

increased spending on training schemes for under-achieving young people.

lowering to 14 of the age when children wanting to quit school can begin an apprenticeship

More company job training schemes in problem areas.

urban renewal programme(s)

More, unspecified, sanctions to counter social discrimination of all kinds.

- Cor that's some "surrender".

Skippy wake up.

On the one hand the French are using 'draconian powers unused for over 40yrs' (according to tonight's Channel 4 news in the UK) to tackle the riots and on the other the French are to offer some incentive to remove some of the 'support' these riots have.

Some additional (and clearly much needed) educational and social reform is not a "surrender" nor is this a 'Jihad', no matter how much you are deteremined to see it that way.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, for our Dearest Member skippytjc, everything Today is JIHAD.

I hope you known the Meaning of the word Jihad, my Dear Skippy, because it has a Whole Different Meaning then you and the rest of the Islamo-Haters are spreading today. Every Muslim does his own personal "Jihad" everyday. Jihad is a Struggle, mostly a struggle within yourself, a struggle to make yourself better everyday.

Well in some aspect, these Youths are doing a sort of Jihad - but not that cant that you are trying really hard to show to the members of this Board.

I wonder what would you do today, if you lived in France...

[edit on 8/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think its time the non muslimes unite and fight them back. From Africa to the Balkans, from France to the Middle East its the same story. Muslims starting rebellions and killing people in the name of God so they can rule the world Islamofascist style.

I think it's time to put up or shut up - if a new crusade is what they want - I for one say give it to them

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Oh!, it's a "Jihad" in France now is it? I thought it was just a bunch of people letting off steam, which turned into a nationwide copycat event.

since when is burning down schools, blowing up buses and cars and burning down businesses "blowing off steam?"

that's rioting.
it's violence.

it's not "blowing off steam"

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
I think its time the non muslimes unite and fight them back. From Africa to the Balkans, from France to the Middle East its the same story. Muslims starting rebellions and killing people in the name of God so they can rule the world Islamofascist style.

I think it's time to put up or shut up - if a new crusade is what they want - I for one say give it to them

I'm with you AJ.
I feel the exact same way.

I have been so angry over this last week over these people who have taken advantage of the system over in Europe and have the nerve to go and riot because they think they deserve more.

It's time to push them out of Europe for good.

I am just about ready to join a crusade and get them out of Europe, even if it means I'll be putting my own life on the line. I'd kill as many as I could before my own life was taken.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
if this happened in the UK the ARMY would be deployed to take em down, all i get from France answer to this is that they are still COWARDS an Pussy's thats what message I'm getting from what France is doing to control this situation. Also throw all rioters back to where they came from an close borders to middle eastern people, as for war well we would really kick their ass from here to middle east if they want trouble we can give em trouble, just try that in UK an see what happens to them lol we are not pussy here in UK.

My mind boggles on how France is handling this tbh.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

from Bout TimeLook, with team Bush suffering through the realization by America that they are both illegal and incompetant, it screams for another "terror" attack on US soil, and that is why this French Unrest is so well covered.....we're just noot going to allow the Brownshirts to put any other type of face on it , when it inevitably happens.

We're on to you.......

So, what are we to take away from this? That the US media has covered the Civil Unrest quite thoroughly. But why the treat? Because we're interested? Nope..

Because the Bush team is being hit with one mudpie after another, and it looks like their days are numbered.

As we speak, Bush, Rummy, Cheney, and Rove (hurry, before the next round of indictments is handed down!) are plotting the next terror attack on US soil. Hey, it made Bush a hero on 9/11, why can't it work again?:shk:

So Bush is commandeering the US media to play up the French "Civil Unrest". Minimize coverage of Washington. Saturate them with what's going on over in France.. Just long enough for BushCo to plan the next terror attack on US soil.

Thanks, BT. You're the first to involve Bush in this somehow.:shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

No joke. The French government has already outlined an “offer” intended to appease the rioters (jihadists) so they will stop rioting…at the expense of France. That’s called surrender.
[edit on 8-11-2005 by skippytjc]

Jihadis eh? You including all the White, Afro-Carribean and African rioters in your misguided assumption then?

Why do I get the impression a race war turns you on?

Why do you refer to "Afro-Carribean" and "African" as if they were the same thing as religion, which is what Islam is? You see, the Jihad rhetoric is not a skin thing, but a religious thing.

Why do you make the assertion that someone would be turned on by a race war because he passed on the above information, and had the above opinion of the information? I believe that, instead of making an attempt at a rational discussion, you are attempting to bait another member into a flame-fest. You would be extremely wise in redirecting your thoughts.
I also noticed some otehrs that were really verging on the brink of not discussing this but chosing to denigrate the member. That seems to be nothing more than arguing from a weak position to me.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
if this happened in the UK the ARMY would be deployed to take em down, all i get from France answer to this is that they are still COWARDS an Pussy's thats what message I'm getting from what France is doing to control this situation.

I totally agree with you Blobby, the military would have been called out long ago under the Insurrection Act if this was happening in the U.S. too. The police are obviously overwhelmed by this and the situation doesn't appear to be improving. They need to take drastic action soon or this is really going to get a lot worse.

[edit on 11/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All right all you name callers. To all those calling these people rioters and extremist, you are incorrect. These poor people are simple disaffected youths, victims of society, helplessly lost in a social struggle. They are simply expressing themselves. You know, sort of like "Here I am world", only ending their sentences with a Molotov cocktail instead of a period. It's the failure of the government that has missed the opportunity to educate them that an exclamation mark works almost as well.

These poor people were never given the advantage of taking driver's ed. How are they to know that you are supposed to put gasoline in the gas tank of cars and not spread it on to the cloth seats? These are things that you and I take for granted. Not being famaliar with the French language, these poor individuals can never be properly assimilated into the French culture. Imagine the frustration when you go to a resturaunt and expect steak, but keep getting snails. It's a wonder these poor disaffected youths have put up with this socalist government as long as they have. Let's all pull together and offer help to these indivduals. Maybe a care package would be appropriate. Something to remind them of home. A gift of compassion. Let's all band together and affect the disaffected.

Disaffected youths make difficult choices

an outburst of anger in suburban Paris housing projects has fanned out among disaffected youths

Disaffected youths, mostly Muslim immigrants from slum areas(Ignore the "M" word in this story, pure speculation)

[edit on 8-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

if this happened in the UK the ARMY would be deployed to take em down, all i get from France answer to this is that they are still COWARDS an Pussy's thats what message I'm getting from what France is doing to control this situation.

Hey, don't be so hard on France. They went so far as to announce curfews today!

If the curfews don't work, then they are going to take the ultimate step:

They're gonna tell Mom!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

if this happened in the UK the ARMY would be deployed to take em down, all i get from France answer to this is that they are still COWARDS an Pussy's thats what message I'm getting from what France is doing to control this situation. Also throw all rioters back to where they came from an close borders to middle eastern people, as for war well we would really kick their ass from here to middle east if they want trouble we can give em trouble, just try that in UK an see what happens to them lol we are not pussy here in UK.

My mind boggles on how France is handling this tbh.

Yeah or mabye they would bring in my god dare I present the idea....the police riot squad?
OHHH GASP!
Sorry that was too radical...I take it back!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well, for our Dearest Member skippytjc, everything Today is JIHAD.

I hope you known the Meaning of the word Jihad, my Dear Skippy, because it has a Whole Different Meaning then you and the rest of the Islamo-Haters are spreading today. Every Muslim does his own personal "Jihad" everyday. Jihad is not a Struggle, mostly a struggle within yourself, a struggle to make yourself better everyday.

Well in some aspect, these Youths are doing a sort of Jihad - but not that cant that you are trying really hard to show to the members of this Board.

I wonder what would you do today, if you lived in France...

Exactly!

Jihad even in war is used for defence purposes,

"Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not be aggressive."(2:190)
The believers are allowed to fight in self defence. Initiating hostility is not permitted for Muslims. The Quran says: "They were the first to attack you." (9:13)

Pretty pathetic how some people in this thread actually believe Islam is trying to "take over" the world, no one taught me to try and take over the world.
Unlike most Religions, Islam does not have a main "head" to truly call whats right and wrong in the religion, thats exactly why people interpret the religion wrongfully and take the Q'uran out of context.

And here I thought we came on here to DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 8-11-2005 by shire19]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
So, what are we to take away from this? That the US media has covered the Civil Unrest quite thoroughly. But why the treat? Because we're interested? Nope..

Because the Bush team is being hit with one mudpie after another, and it looks like their days are numbered.

As we speak, Bush, Rummy, Cheney, and Rove (hurry, before the next round of indictments is handed down!) are plotting the next terror attack on US soil. Hey, it made Bush a hero on 9/11, why can't it work again?:shk:

So Bush is commandeering the US media to play up the French "Civil Unrest". Minimize coverage of Washington. Saturate them with what's going on over in France.. Just long enough for BushCo to plan the next terror attack on US soil.

Thanks, BT. You're the first to involve Bush in this somehow.:shk:

Have you seen the terriffic coverage by Fox News on this? Puts all other outlets to shame.
Though I of course understand that you're mocking the connection, I'd ask you to review comparative coverage of these events to domestic ones of late.....notice how all the "news from the front" is so top heavy with kill stats, too?
You've got you personal choice to not make the connection, as I have mine to see the obvious.
I bet you missed the Dem Senators selling us out ( zero liability to manfacturers!?!) while mouthing "loyal opposition" about the scam over avian flu & vaccines, too? Yeah great, push for generic yet let it be like the last outbreak.....where the medicine killed more people than the actual flu.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I want to make an observation on the proposal that Mr de Villepin put forth. They mainly deal with educational and job training issues. That is all well and good, but these kinds of things should have proposed and implemented long ago, esp. in a nation with double-digit unemployment. If the kids had been job-trained or educated better then maybe they wouldn't be burning down the towns.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join