It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French government has listed its terms for surrender to Jihad

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Classic symtoms of being a bleeding heart liberal.

Always find a way to bring politics dont you..

Somehow you always find it easier to to identify and sympathize with the perpetrators of the crime than the victims. Oh, the death sentence is too mean. And a life sentence means they might never get out of prison. Oh, no! Too cruel. (meanwhile forgets that innocent people have been hurt or killed by these animals, but wants to make sure society isn't too hard on the criminals).

You have never met me, you dont know me and you dont know my country.
We treat perpetrators with the punishment WE see fit, not what you or any other country thinks.
We are not the same so please dont try and judge us as the same.
We make those who deserve to pay, pay but we do it acording to our rules not yours.

Where is your (equal) concern for the victims?

Where is my concern for the victims?
I have no need to answer this, but I will.
I may not show my concern as much as anyone else but I do show it, and I need not show it to you.

In none of your posts on this thread have you said a word about the victims. There is no defense for that kind of thinking, so please slink away and don't even try.

I've defended the french country, the people and thier history from someone who frankly will make fun of them.
No defence against helping a neighbor? Then what defence do you have against helping people will aid?

I will not "slink away" and I will not "try" , I defend my neghibors.

You want to make fun of a country, go ahead it only shows how ignorant you are. Post back to me when your troops learn to use thier equipment properly.

BTW, for your and everyone elses information.
I am not sideing with the rioters and not in anyway did I say that , imply it or even try to hint at it. YOU made that up, YOU choose to fabricate that and YOU choose to make it out like that. But I guess you only see what you want to see huh?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Jihadis eh? You including all the White, Afro-Carribean and
African rioters in your misguided assumption then?

'ALL the white, afro-carribean ...' Exactly where are ALL these
white and carribean rioters?

There are no 'ALL the white, carribean, ...' It's almost all
exclusively muslim and the black african rioters are muslims
as well as being black.

The criminals have been paid for their rampage.
Yes, France has surrendered.

[edit on 11/12/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Just like america surrendered to the nigero marches during the 1950's and 60s huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Just like america surrendered to the nigero marches during the 1950's and 60s huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like Robert De Bruce sold out the legendary William Wallace to the English huh?

btw the word is negro.

No use living in the past now is there, you can learn from it, different times, different mentalities,different problems, different solutions.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Just like Robert De Bruce sold out the legendary William Wallace to the English huh?

Not really, they never met.

btw the word is negro.

No use living in the past now is there, you can learn from it, different times, different mentalities,different problems, different solutions.

Exscuse me spelling, was typing one handed.
So NOW we're diffrent?
there is not a simple "diffrent time" answer, frankly its hypocritical to call this a surrender when america done so in the 1950's and 60's.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
guys,guys,guys....come on!!...its only france!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
guys,guys,guys....come on!!...its only france!
Dude, I'm only saying you guys are a bunch of rednecks, nothing bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Look i can see the point your "trying" to make, but look in the 50s and 60s the world was alot different, black people in the USA didnt have the same rights that others did, so there was no surrender it was the just and civil thing for the US government of the time to do.
In comparison these people in France, supposing they are citizens, obviously have the same rights as other French people.
French goverments surrender is a little different i think, bet that right wing politician gets in next French election thou, then itll get hairy

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Look i can see the point your "trying" to make, but look in the 50s and 60s the world was alot different, black people in the USA didnt have the same rights that others did, so there was no surrender it was the just and civil thing for the US government of the time to do.
In comparison these people in France, supposing they are citizens, obviously have the same rights as other French people.
French goverments surrender is a little different i think, bet that right wing politician gets in next French election thou, then itll get hairy

So its not just and civil to solve a riot by peace?
Its not just and civil to do what america done and solve the problem with a pen and paper rather than a nightstick and rifle?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I didnt say that at all, peace i beleive is the best policy.

But i fear France has got herself a temporary peace at best.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Then how can you call it surrender?

There is never a "permenant" peace.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey everyone... lighten up! I think the people that made the "surrender" comments, myself included, did so as a joke, since the past few times France was invaded they rolled over like lambs instead of fighting and trying to repel their attackers.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Then how can you call it surrender?

There is never a "permenant" peace.

Because the French Government rolled over and surrendered, just like that.

Want to know something else?
Muslim familys in France have on average 4 children, french natives have 1.9, dont need to be a maths wiz to see where this will have France in 60 years time, you bet yah, the Islamic republic of France complete with Nukes and right next door to Scotland and theyve had plenty of practice destroying cars, imagin the fun they can have with nukes.....

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
BOL.... oh the french deserve what they get for opening its doors to radicals who have no desire to co exist. Take heed america it's happening in france, britain is soon to follow and we are next....

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No they didnt.

Muslim familys in France have on average 4 children, french natives have 1.9, dont need to be a maths wiz to see where this will have France in 60 years time, you bet yah, the Islamic republic of France complete with Nukes and right next door to Scotland and theyve had plenty of practice destroying cars, imagin the fun they can have with nukes.....

A) thats an iternal matter with france
B) The french wont become islamic
C) Britain is quite safe considering we have our own nukes thank you and the fact I live outside the major strike zones (well on weekdays) and the fact that the UK is well withing strikeing distance.
We have no need to worry and btw, why are you going off topic?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
BOL.... oh the french deserve what they get for opening its doors to radicals who have no desire to co exist. Take heed america it's happening in france, britain is soon to follow and we are next....

Britain is not "soon to follow", thats an opinion...a closed minded one but yes an opinion.
There is no race war heading our way.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
devilwasp, i have never taken your posts seriously as it is impossible to with the manner in which you communicate which is substandard to say the least.

So because they are reaching a diplomatic solution implies weakness?

Curfew fails to stop French rioting

The rioting is still going on regardless of the 'diplomatic solution'.

Always find a way to bring politics dont you..

In case you haven't noticed, the whole incident is political.

You have never met me, you dont know me and you dont know my country.
We treat perpetrators with the punishment WE see fit, not what you or any other country thinks.
We are not the same so please dont try and judge us as the same.
We make those who deserve to pay, pay but we do it acording to our rules not yours.

I am from the UK and know for a fact that this is total bunk.. criminals are not dealt with justly, read the papers, watch then news DW.

I will not "slink away" and I will not "try" , I defend my neghibors.

“Dig up your rubbish. It’s fouling our soil.”

Have a read of this and see if you think it is worth defending..

I think you have got a chip on your shoulder and I am not sure who/what put it there..

Can't even be bothered to waste further time on Devilwasp.

You have added devilwasp to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
devilwasp, i have never taken your posts seriously as it is impossible to with the manner in which you communicate which is substandard to say the least.

Thanks, my spelling and grammar are pretty bad I do admit but I dont see how you cant communicate with me..

Curfew fails to stop French rioting

The rioting is still going on regardless of the 'diplomatic solution'.

Your point is? Diplomacy is slow, not fast.

In case you haven't noticed, the whole incident is political.

I was reffering to his post on MY political sideing.
Not about the situation.

I am from the UK and know for a fact that this is total bunk.. criminals are not dealt with justly, read the papers, watch then news DW.

Criminals are not dealt justly? Well mate thats your opinion...want it changed?
See your MP.

“Dig up your rubbish. It’s fouling our soil.”

Have a read of this and see if you think it is worth defending..

So yobs are responsible for smearing our war graves means the french hate us?
Yes I am really sure that everyone hates us esspecialy france.

I think you have got a chip on your shoulder and I am not sure who/what put it there..

What you think doesnt bother me..

Can't even be bothered to waste further time on Devilwasp.

You have added devilwasp to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread

Welll fair enough mate, I love you too.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
In my opinion NO negociation should be allowed with vandals.
And all those creating problems should be deported out of the country.

France today is collecting the fruit of their indiference.
They gave these ppl too many rights and now they are out of control.
And i see no solution for them.

France is doomed.
Europe is on the way.

I only hope nearby countries will take necessary mesures to keep the garbage there.

Im against weapons, but i would like to see these "scum" invading others property to destroy cars and etc in America.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No they didnt.

A) thats an iternal matter with france
B) The french wont become islamic
C) Britain is quite safe considering we have our own nukes thank you and the fact I live outside the major strike zones (well on weekdays) and the fact that the UK is well withing strikeing distance.
We have no need to worry and btw, why are you going off topic?

LOL the funniest thing i read in your post is that YOU live outside major strike zones ...... that cracked me up

How do you know france wont become Islamic? do the maths in 60 yrs assuming the current Muslim natural growth rate in france of approximately doubling every 20-30 yrs while the native French people actually shrink. Islam is poised to be somewere near to 60-70pc in 60yrs --- they will for sure vote in there own Islamic leaders -- and there you have it Nuclear armed car burning hooligans about 200km away from you?

Why did i go off topic? shrug not so sure, just did.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join