It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Telescope Triangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A few months back there was a thread about the UFO that was seen and photographed through a telescope. They were somewhat fuzzy, but i took them into photoshop and cleared them up a bit. Here they are.

Taken from www.iwasabducted.com...

These triangles have a strong resemblance to these supposed 'top secret' triangles the USAF has been working on.

I am making this post more to ask if you believe that these are extra terrestrial, or simply something the government has been keeping secret.

This post was made after i read through a thread in the aircraft section of this website about triangles. Many people there seem to think that these are just secret projects. The thread can be found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you all think?

[edit on 8-11-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Even if this was proven to be real beyond all doubt (press releases etc) it still doesn't explain everything, far from it. Think about it before reading the next thing I'm about to type and try to see how many of my points you'll actually figure out by your self why don't you?

Though about it? Ok.

Firstly, where does this supposed technology that reduces gravity by 89% come from? Also, the "89%" sounds like something someone made up to sound more realistic, instead of 90%.

Secondly, can it 'cloak' itself, like UFOs seem to do today? No? Oh. If you want to find out more about this, search my old posts.

Thirdly, if it is a human craft, why would it fly above populated areas if it's not something of a 'hoax' UFO created by (I'm just assuming, BTW) the people trying to cover up the UFO phenomenon, trying to make it seem like it was human technology all along. This also raises questions on the gravity part of the supposed top secret craft, making one think it's more of a regular type plane that's supposed to look like a UFO.

Fourthly (sigh), how many people have actually seen THIS specific UFO, and where (the heck) does that bad, unproffessional mock up of the UFOs 'specs' come from if this thing has only been seen and photographed by one person, through a telescope of all things?

I can go on and on, but atleast now we have something to talk about.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hello noslenwerd

The first picture is the most impressive because the object looks very similar to the TR3-B (as seen from the top or maybe the bottom).

Very interesting. Thanks for the pics

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Black Triangles are the reason I came to ATS. While searching for more info on the subject I kept coming across ATS threads. Eyewitness accounts have these craft doing some really unnatural maneuvers which led me to think not earth made. But then I read Lt. Col. Corso's book, 'The day After
Roswell' and now I am not so sure. According to Lt. Col. Corso he personally placed some alien technology in the hands of the people who were in the best situation to figure out how it worked and how it could be intergrated into what was already being developed by DOD contractors.
I was a little skeptical about his claims until Former Canadian Defense Minister Hellyer came forth in a recent speech and claimed that after reading the same book, he personally called a retired American General that is mentioned in the book and asked if the book was true. The General said that it was all true 'Plus more'. So, now I do believe that the US has captured UFO's in their possesion since at least 1947 and have reverse engineered UFO's of their own. I now believe that the 'Black Triangles' are
US craft. I believe that the US government wants us to believe they are Alien in origin and that is why they fly them over populated area's without concern of discovery. What better way to hide a secret than in plain view?

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Yorga]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLisanig

Well it looks like we might possibly still have nine planets in our Solar System, considering the debate about Pluto and it's status as a planet. Here, after a little more than 250 pictures from Hubble, Cornell University might have found more fresh water on the Ceres asteroid than there is on Earth. These discoveries lead some scientists to rethink what defines a planet.

I could be wrong, but i think you posted in the wrong thread

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I posted these pics up before.

The more I look into it, the more the 'TR-3B' stories seem like disinformation or made up.

I personally think its somewhere in between.

These things are normally seen at a very low altitude with all it's lights on. Doesn't seem like how former top secret planes were operated (F-117, B2 etc).

If the government does possess alien technology, this is a very likely candidate for what years of reverse engineering has produced.

Look into the Belgium Triangles case

[edit on 8-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

top topics

join