It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone see UFO's: The Secret Evidence on Channel 4 (UK)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just watched it last night on C4's sister channel More4. It was great to actually watch a level headed documentary for a change, and done by an Aerospace expert who actually seems to know what he's talking about.

It basically looked through the history starting from WWII through the present with all the major events that have took place. I don't really want to give you the liner notes as that would ruin the impact of the program as I can't provide the evidence, but if there's any way you can get your hands on it I highly recommend it.

www.channel4.com...

The basic conclusion of the program is that the idea of UFO's as alien craft is actually propaganda by the US to hide their latest aerospace technology from the Russians, something I have always believed, especially when it comes to Roswell. The UFO conspiracy hid the presence of the U2 for 4 years, and kept the presence of the stealth secret for 10 years.

It covered so much in detail that I don't want to ruin it by stating something and not having the evidence to back it up. However, he did say the only thing that baffled him was the footage of the UFO's over the White House in 1952 which blew me away. I've never seen that footage before I am shocked to say, I've seen the pictures (which were B&W and actually took place several days after the original incident) but I've never come across it on the internet. If someone could provide a place to download it I'd appreciate it.

So yeah, what I mainly want to know is what others who saw the show thought of it? I hope others did as I would really like to discuss it.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by GringoStarr]

Dae

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hmm, if there was only one thing that baffled him, then Im gonna assume the man has some blinkers on because most subjects have a few things that baffle people's brains and if youre investigating UFO's, which is mostly about bafflement, you should really find more than "one thing". Im gonna jump to the conclusion that he himself is propaganda *nods*

Edit : typo & shpelllin

[edit on 8/11/05 by Dae]

[edit on 8/11/05 by Dae]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hence me saying it's worthless commenting unless you actually saw it, because I cannot do it justice and wont even try.

Of course some people can't wait to jump on backs can they?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes i agree, that alot of projects would be easier to pass off as UFO's/Aliens to cover up projects being researched at the time.
Such as u2 and stealth bombers etc.

Although ive seen info on Nazi projects, captured alien crafts.
You must of read stuff like bob lazaar, reversed engineering etc.
I do think there is race's not known to average joe that have technology far out weighing ours of which we have utilised.

So i think there are two cover ups, the UFO cover up and the Militry tech cover up.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah, we saw it when it was on on Channel 4. There was a good discussion on this thread:

Nick Cook programme on Channel 4

It was heavily centred on explaining some UFOs in terms of secret projects rather than extraterrestrial origin. I thought it was a good programme that offered an explanation of some sightings, but could have said so much more given it was a two hour programme!

Dae

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoStarr
Hence me saying it's worthless commenting unless you actually saw it, because I cannot do it justice and wont even try.

Of course some people can't wait to jump on backs can they?

Hence nothing dear, I was commenting on your comment that he only found one piece of footage that baffled him, so much so that you would also like to see this particular footage again, so nuh :p So anyway, I have read a few views from other people who watched it, one thing I didnt realise that it was Nick Cook... done and dusted matey, right propaganda

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Hence nothing dear, I was commenting on your comment that he only found one piece of footage that baffled him, so much so that you would also like to see this particular footage again, so nuh :p

No, that was the one piece of evidence that baffled him, he didn't have explainations for many eye witness testimonies, but as far as I'm concerned they're not even worth the paper they're printed on most of the time. As I said I wasn't going to explain what was in the program because I couldn't do it justice and people would try to dismiss it without even seeing it. Thanks for proving my point.

So anyway, I have read a few views from other people who watched it, one thing I didnt realise that it was Nick Cook... done and dusted matey, right propaganda

Care to explain why?

Also, the program is actually available for download as a torrent on Mininova, although I doubt I'm allowed to link to it.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by GringoStarr]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by glastonaut
Yeah, we saw it when it was on on Channel 4. There was a good discussion on this thread:

Nick Cook programme on Channel 4

It was heavily centred on explaining some UFOs in terms of secret projects rather than extraterrestrial origin. I thought it was a good programme that offered an explanation of some sightings, but could have said so much more given it was a two hour programme!

Cheers for the link, I did have a look on the first page of the sub-forum index but couldn't find anything, I figured anything so recent would be on that first page.

What you said about the program was exactly what I really liked about it, we've got hundreds of documentaries attributing these events to extra terrestrials. It was great for once to see it from a different angle, and one that actually seemed to reap more rewards than the typical angle. I agree about there not being enough as I wanted more, but the program was jam packed as far as I was concerned.
I really wanted to know more about the Nazis working on Anti-gravity, that was mind blowing stuff.

I don't suppose you know where I can get that White House footage?

Anyway, I shall take it to the other thread, thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
here is a pic alledgedy of a nazi saucers.

Theres loads of info on this subjct just google it.......

Apparently, they recovered an alien craft, and tried to reverse engineer it, apparently it was not sucessful.

Later after the war along with other secrets and scientists were transferred to the US.....
who knows...

new topics

top topics

join