It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of the State. Winston Smith would not be surprised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is an editorial style article, but it has some really good information that the guy found out first hand. He's an enemy of the state.
Ok, I probably wouldn't agree with a whole lot of his opinions if he and I sat down over a few beers and discussed politics, but what does that have to do with him being an enemy of the state?

Things are really beginning to pick up. The stage is being set for the next president.

The New World Order is quickly coming together. Well, not quickly; not as in overnight, but it is still headed toward us in a rapid and steady pace.

www.capitolhillblue.com...

It reads like a piece of fiction. I hope it is.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not many post make me say this but OMFG@#$ WTF

This is just FFFed up! Who pays the shlep rock to sit there and compile all this crap on whoever ? I can picture some over paid idiots being bored and feeling like snooping....Anyway I havn't made it past Tivo before I felt the urge to post this..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I read that earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if I were on such a list. All they'd have to do is surf this site and get people's IP addresses, I'd think.

I believe that criticizing the government is patriotic--and necessary. The government is supposed to serve the people--to be of the people, by the people, FOR the people. If we don't watch them and call them on things, they'll run roughshod over the Constitution.

Hmph...they already ARE running roughshod over it!

new topics

join