It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now writes error messages for Microsoft Corporation.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OMG!! sooo true! actually i just got one of those error messages! lol like " firefox was unable to contact...." GAH I HATE THOSE!
:bash::bnghd:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Katie has one of those very messages as her sig.......

Reminds me of another Microsoft joke.......

Two guys were flying over the city in a helicopter, a terrible fog rolled in and they could not find the airport. One tall building was visible, sticking out above the fog. They flew over to the buiding and held up a sign reading
" Where are we?", in hopes the people in there could give them a point of reference.

The people in the building held up a sign saying, "You're in a helicopter!". The pilot calmed his passenger, "I know exactly where we are!". He flew directly to the airport and landed. The passenger was amazed. "How did you know where we were from reading that ridiculous answer?"

"Oh, I knew that had to be the Microsoft Building," the pilot responded.......
" Because their answer was technically correct, yet the information was totally useless!!"

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
lol!! SO TRUE and yeah i do have one as my signature...lol thx for noticing! F.....microsoft lol

new topics

top topics

join