It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Shane here! Love your site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey, how are you guys. This site is better than any of the alien sites yet. It has all the information I need, and I don't have to keep searching for it all over the web! I would like to know if any of you guys had any videos/banned videos or pics or info of aliens. I've got the one where they disect the alien (the really old black and white one with no sound) but would love to see more undeniable proof that aliens really are here with us. Thanks to all who reply!

Shane

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Shane!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Shane.
The Aliens & UFO board is a lot of fun and is what brought me here originally as well.
I think this is true for many members on ATS. We start with the Aliens & UFO board and then our interests expand into other ATS boards.

Have fun

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi and welcome Shane

yep plenty here for U on the UFO boards

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Shane!

I stumbled acrossed ATS while doing research on the TR-3B, after that I was sold, esspecially the "infiltrate area 51" type threads had be entertained for hours

ATS is one of my favorite message boards right now, I think it shows with so many posts, only 1 forum I posted more topics and that was for a game forum, a game I made mods for...well enough about me...

Enjoy ATS! if you need help, i'm just a U2U away!

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
also, could you tell me how to gain points? Because it says you can earn points for backgrounds, secret discussion forum etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hello there, Mr "I live in NZ". Would it harm you to provide me of your current city you live in at present? I am from Christchurch, and my inner chi and extra-sensory powers all tell me you are also in that current location. Please advise me of my assumption. I would be greatly appreciative of a response. Are you a religious man perchance. My extra-sensory skills also point out to me that you are baffled with the intertwinement of "the truth" and "the spirituality." Are you looking for those answers. I cannot provide, as I have no religious aspect. But you, my friend, can find those answers. I am going to go on my knees and beg for forgiveness, in case I have annoyed you in any way. Please forgive. I am predestined to play a game of basketball with you some time next week. It is in our destiny. It cannot change. You should not change would is predestined for you, or you will end up like the Lemurians who have crumbled to peices. Some say they are still out there. WHat is your opinion on this Shane. I sense that in your previous heriditory, your ancestors on your fathers side's profession was Taylor. DOes this in somewhat intertconnect with your name? If so, please seek out this answer in a reply. Interconnection is a great thing. Because in a place with interconnectment, there lies no time or space. Quantum Vacuum, my friend, Quantum Vacuu. I shall hereby declare for you to "be like water, my friend." "If water goes into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. If it goes into a cup, it can crash, or it can glide. Be like water, my friend, adapt." This was from my friend, whose name is Bruce Lee. yes, you may say I wasn't alive then. But do you believe in reincarnation? Do you? And do you believe in really long posts? Do you? In conclusion, we do not know enough about Mayans. Shane, please release the compartment within your ear and open the Sphinx. There, you will find great knowledge. And with great knowledge, comes everything. Maybe. Indefintetely. Amen Brother. Although, I said Amen, does not relate to any religious thing. It is a word in its own right. A word. Nothing else. It fits in well, with my in-depth conclusion. So anyway, in conclusion, eat a dog, then grab a carrot and say, "yum, a potatoe." Trust me, it works. Do not change your destiny. Aspire to your goals. Yes, Shane T, sorry if it offends you, but I know you want to be a person. So now, go out there, and be one. Don't change your destinie and become a dog. Your must aspire to your dream. You be that person! I will delightfully sit here all day and night long until you reply Shane. I hope I have made a positive connection with you. I'm very sorry for writing too little, I'm even a bit scared you don't know me well enough. But the fact is, I have to end on a good note. B sharp.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
wow, thanks fluffy! You have truly inspired me. Yes, I do come from that location, and can I tell you something? Two days ago, I felt a strange sensation, sort of like a rain cloud coming into my head... was it you sending telecommunicative radiation waves through my brain? Or maybe it was to do with my wifes strenuous abortiion... Anyway, thank you for your reply. It's people who tell other people not to change their destiny, that are truly appreciated in this world of extraaterrestial aliens. And as for amen, guess what brother, I can make up my own words too. See: frewgle. As for god? Where is the hard evidence. I can write hardcore books about myself as well. As you seem to be quite a psychotelekenisis sort of flamboyant character, please take the time to see if I really will achievve my two goals. a) to lose my virginity within the year to an emu b) if ( ever will fulfill my dream to becoming a dog. Cheers for your long reply. It really means a lot to me, to see that people care about me. Today, I cleaned out my locker and took all my stuff home because I was going to commit suicide, but then I read your reply, and well...that changed my life. I need to bow down before my enemy and beg for forgivness.
Ps. There is a spring catch behind the sphinx's ear, although I do not remember where.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ah Kiwis

Hope your wife gets better soon... nah do not commit suicide... wouldn't ya just hate to do that to be told you have to do it all over again ?

Plus you would miss us too much

welcome aboard from the other side of the tasman

top topics

join