It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calvert Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have found several links here to sites that list "secret" underground bases. Calvert Texas comes up on several. I live very near Calvert and the only thing going on there is a big coal mine. I cant remember the threads but if you google it you will find it and you can also google about the mine there also.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have found several links here to sites that list "secret" underground bases

Actually, if you Google on "secret base calvert texas" this comes up on top:
I have found several links here to sites that list "secret" underground bases...

Ok, now you've done it: you've gone and created a rift in the space-time continuum!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There are no secret bases in Texas. Calvert is just a large old flooded mine. U2's once flew out of Del Rio but that's about it. Oh there is something near houston called Nasa.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I know if you would have Googled before my post.... well ever heard of common sense just look at the other hits genius.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yikes! I think he was just kidding... Relax, Tex!

I live in Houston and I've not heard of any secret bases in Texas. Here's a list of military bases in Texas:

military-hotels.us...

Zip

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My bad, didnt mean to be so harsh. I myself was in the military and went to basic and tech school in texas then was overseas for 3 years and then back to texas for 1 more.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah, what he said. Just Jokin'. I thought it was hilarious that Google had your question ranked on top so soon after you posted it. It's like that painting by Magritte where the guy looks in a mirror and see the back of his own head. Congratulations, you're a world-renowned authority on East-Texas secret military bases!

Seriously, I've been looking for them, too. There's got to be somewhere around the central part of the state where they park those giant stealth blimps that are cruising around Austin. You've got trees, so if youcome across an "abandoned" strip mine of at least 4 square miles, say, that has armed guards cruising around in unmarked white SUV's (look for black-wall tires and plain rims; but then, you were (are?) military, you know what those cheap fleet vehicles look like), and frequent visits by unmarked 18-wheelers, well,...

Up here in the Panhandle I figure it would take closer to 200 square miles AND a real big hole in the ground to hide something that big. This place looks interesting but it's just too small. Happy hunting!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
was military (air force), I was just trying to put down the notion of a secret military base in calvert. no lie about those blimps lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rand

Im from the Panhandle of Texas. Near Amarillo. There's an old military base in Amarillo, an AFB, and they have alot of underground tunnels and things there. Some of them are in use under the existing airport, but the majority of the extensive tunnels are "unused". Im not totally sure that they are. As former military, I do see ALOT of the black, cheap ass fleet vehicles roaming around.

top topics

join