It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impending Internal Crisis in US?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hey, if you guys really want to worry, the sun is going to go super nova in a few billion years, ending all life as we know it!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and that man who has made accurate prophecies about all the natural disasters, and has had it 100 % accurate, said that between November 27,28,29 and December 2 ther would be something HUGE. As usual he was not willing to talk about any specifics he knows.

I am really concerned now

Infact, i am flat out scared.

Guess you can relax now. Nothing HUGE happened at all on or around those dates. Nobody seems to ever go back and check these predictions, but somehow I remembered this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and that man who has made accurate prophecies about all the natural disasters, and has had it 100 % accurate, said that between November 27,28,29 and December 2 ther would be something HUGE. As usual he was not willing to talk about any specifics he knows.

I am really concerned now

Infact, i am flat out scared.

Yea Dr. Luis Turi but it seems he kinda fell down on the Nov 29. He was saying it would be so dark and evil he couldn't talk about it. These are the events he is using to validate his prophecy:
CNN 11/30/05: (Drama and NEWS FROM Russia) Firing of Head of Atomic Energy
CNN 11/30/05: (Police) Burglary Suspects Lead police Wild Car Chase in So. Calif.
CNN 11/29/05: Police/Death) Officer Fatally Shot
CNN 11/29/05: (Secrets) Cheney accused on prisoner abuse
CNN 11/29/05: (Drama) Chemical blast in Harbin leads to water crisis in Russia
CNN 11/28/05: (Drama/Secrets) Pilot Reports 'Missile' Fired at Jetliner Near LAX
CNN 11/29/05: (Sex) Vatican issues gay policy document.
CNN 11/28/05: (Drama) Near tears, crooked congressman resigns.
CNN 11/28/05: (Nature) Blizzards close hundreds of miles of highways & tornadoes.
CNN 11/28/05: (Nature) Storms strand travelers across Midwest. Tornadoes in AR & KS.
CNN 11/28/05: (Death) China mine blast Death toll rises to 140.
CNN 11/28/05
Drama) A man kill his parents, younger brother and elderly grandmother.
BBC NEWS 11/25/05: (Death) Football legend George Best dies
CNN 11/29/05: (Death) Berenstain Bears co-creator dead
CNN 11/29/05: (Death) U.S. inmate set to die Tuesday.

mod edit to fix quote code

[edit on 7-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A lot of stuff there, but compared to the end of the world envisioned by benevolent heretic ---- yawn ....

Mod Edit: removed large unnecessary quote from the above post.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
I think not! I have to drive the Corvette to work tonight and there is snow forecasted!

Ohhh... You don't mean my crisis?

Bottom line on that is that we will simply keep going until we stop.

Man, I hear you.

I'm lucky I still have my evil American Jeep that guzzles gas like no tomorow, other wise I might have to drive my rear wheel drive BMW! Ohhh the horror!

Not only would I not be able to make it down my street here in PA, but I'd have to wash it too!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Actually, and I'm probably going to get beat for hijacking this thread... Sorry Mods.. But I can't complain about the Vettes' mileage. It is a 1999 Fixed Roof Coupe, and it isn't too bad in snow if the snow isn't too deep. The computerized traction handling, etc. is pretty good... I drive 3 hours from my house to Kansas City, MO and get between 34 and 36 miles per gallon. My wife, who drives an Eldorado, laughingly calls the Vette, my economy car.

mod edit. Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. And of course, now back to the topic.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Internal crisis hit the US today when Wendys took their double stack with cheese off the value menue. This move threatens to destroy the strategic balance between McDonalds, Wendys, and Burger King.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Lets's please stick to the topic.
Corvettes and Wendys' posts can send this thread straight to BTS

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
which is probably where it belongs IMHO. we are almost half way through december with no crisis situation.....another blown prediction if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
im going to wait till december 13. for some reason december 12th just seems fitting for a tragedy lol

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
which is probably where it belongs IMHO. we are almost half way through december with no crisis situation.....another blown prediction if you ask me.

I was going to say the same thing. At least Vettes and Wendy's are actually real.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
im going to wait till december 13. for some reason december 12th just seems fitting for a tragedy lol

Thats my birth day (the 12th)!

[edit on 9-12-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodside

Originally posted by snafu7700

I was going to say the same thing. At least Vettes and Wendy's are actually real.

That was pretty much the point of my posts.

This thread belongs in chit-chat.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol well i guess that sucks, idk it was just a guess lol. hell if im right, have a happy birthday haha

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thread closed...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join