It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impending Internal Crisis in US?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey All,

A major disaster predicted for Back East sometime between the end of November/begining of December?

Well, I am going to the East Coast for 2 weeks during that time period because my daughter is singing in a concert at the National Cathedral, and at the National Christmas Tree Lighting/Pageant of Peace Ceremony, both in Washington, D.C.

Her singing is good enough not to be characterized as a major disaster, though...I think...
My wife's driving, on the other hand....

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal

Egads, people still reading that plagairizer David Booth's site, after all the lies he has told. Makes me wonder if there is lead poisoning in the water supply.

Rachael Booth and David Booth are/is Sorcha Faal as in 100% american nutbag liars. He changed the site's name and his pen name after getting caught plagiarizing a book he tried to sell called Code Red. Booth is also banned from the Coast to Coast show for being a lieng kook.

Domain name: WHATDOESITMEAN.COM

Administrative Contact:
Booth, David
22 Mattheson Road
Antrim, NH 03440
US
6035882573 Fax: 6035886347
www.whois.sc...

David Booth's Book Found Almost Totally Plagiarized

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
you dont have to be seer to know that something big is coming its just a matter of common sense. We dont know when but my gut is telling me really soon. My family and I are preparing for it. it never hurts to be prepaired, I was a boyscout cant ya tell
. The bugout vehickle will be finished by next week. The plans are all set so if IT hits the fan were ready.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristoi
you dont have to be seer to know that something big is coming its just a matter of common sense. We dont know when but my gut is telling me really soon. My family and I are preparing for it. it never hurts to be prepaired, I was a boyscout cant ya tell
. The bugout vehickle will be finished by next week. The plans are all set so if IT hits the fan were ready.

people have been saying this for years. i, also have a BOB, and our family has always had a rendevous point, and plans, as this is common sense under all conditions. however, i dont really think TEOTWAWKI is upon us.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Shopping List for Thanksgiving

Turkey
Potatoes
Carrrots
Bread (for stuffing)
9mm Hollowpoints
7.62 mm steel jacketed hollowpoints
bottled water
first aid kit
body bags

You can see how seriously I am taking these predictions. Here is a 100% guarenteed prediction. Sooner or later one of these clowns is going to be right (law of averages not mental powers) and they are going to be the basis of a new cult.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Shopping List for Thanksgiving

Turkey
Potatoes
Carrrots
Bread (for stuffing)
9mm Hollowpoints
7.62 mm steel jacketed hollowpoints
bottled water
first aid kit
body bags

You can see how seriously I am taking these predictions. Here is a 100% guarenteed prediction. Sooner or later one of these clowns is going to be right (law of averages not mental powers) and they are going to be the basis of a new cult.

lmao...you have a point there.

of course, 9mm luger and .223 are always on my shopping list :-)

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

I'd go with some +P+ if I were you...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

i do with my SW386. but as far as i know, they dont make luger 9mm+p.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Has this topic been exhausted?
Because the last half dozen or so posts have swerved off topic.

Perhaps we can return to the topic:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

so, you dont think that a discussion of how we prepare for a " possible impending internal crisis in the US" doesnt belong in a thread with the same name?

i know your a mod and all, and i'll probably lose points for this, but, umm, how do you figure?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You have voted snafu7700 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

i do with my SW386. but as far as i know, they dont make luger 9mm+p.

Hmmmm.....

Thats a good point. I like to carry a Sig in the winter and a Kahr when it's warmer and I can't carry a big old P226.

Looking around, it seems you can get it, but it's a special order type of thing.

It might be worth investing in a box just for carrying depending on the price.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

I think that it is also important to point out what the disaster that America is facing could be...

1. Super Volcanic Eruption of Yellowstone National Park
2. Comet or Asteroid about the hit America?
3. Earthquake about the rip apart New Madrid Fault zone
4. Big Earthquake about to hit Southern California
5. Declaration of War from South Americans
6. Imposing Martial Law for any reason.

there are others...but these are probably the big 6.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

They do make 9mm +P+ but you need to make shour that your gun can fire them. They are VERY hot loads! They Make +P+ for us LEOs We used them in 38s and now in 9mm. Most of us carry Glock 23s now in 40 S&W.
My home gun is a LE 14in M-1 Super 90- Benelli or my Kimber 45.
Cor-Bon has the best if you wont to look into ammo.

I have 100s of new rounds come in all the time to test. and Think God not on people.
They make all kinds of rounds to kill people better and faster and with more blood.

I would be happy if they would make come up with something that would stop someone with out killing them and was small so we could carry them.
The Tazer is a good start! Now if they could put more line on it and something to real it back in with the person on the line. I would have some nice fish stores

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 12-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They do make 9mm +P+ but you need to make shour that your gun can fire them. They are VERY hot loads! They Make +P+ for us LEOs We used them in 38s and now in 9mm. Most of us carry Glock 23s now in 40 S&W.

yeah, but i'm shooting 9mm luger. different ammo entirely. its like the difference between 357 sig and 357 magnum.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

so, you dont think that a discussion of how we prepare for a " possible impending internal crisis in the US" doesnt belong in a thread with the same name?

i know your a mod and all, and i'll probably lose points for this, but, umm, how do you figure?

The original discussion was not about how you will prepare for this possible event, that's another thread on another forum, I think.

Here's what this topic is supposed to be about, hopefully, we can return to the intended thoguhts:

Originally posted by Freedomrik
I have been watching this site for a few months now and they do seem to be right fairly often. I would like to urge everyone to read this intel. Report at www.whatdoesitmean.com...

this is second to a report that states....

"Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the Military Leaders of the United States have communicated to many of the worlds leaders that a ‘crises’ is about to occur in their country and further warning that any ‘outside’ interference into the internal affairs of the United States will be met with ‘swift and sure’ action.

This unprecedented warning comes at a time when multiple threats are confronting not only the United States, but also the entire world, and which include; 1.) An impending flu pandemic estimated to kill upwards of 1 billion people; 2.) An acceleration of Global Weather Changes destroying up to 20% of this years crops in many Western Nations; 3.) The skyrocketing costs of oil threatening the stability of the Worlds Financial Markets; 4.) The impending crackdown on American citizens and imposition of Martial Law; and 5.) Growing instability in the very core of the Earth itself giving rise to fears of mass earthquakes and volcanic activity on a scale not seen in modern times.

Source: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Anyone have any inside info that may support these statements???

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous

They do make 9mm +P+ but you need to make shour that your gun can fire them.

Thats a really good point. I only have 3 different 9mm pistols - 2 browning hipowers (my dad got me when I was a little pup), a Kahr, and a Sig.

The Hipower can't handle the specialty ammo - apparently, the barrel is made out of a different material then my sig.
The Kahr and Sig can handle the stuff though, and those are the two pistols I carry.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
After wandering through this thread, I'm placing my bets on what the HUGE event is going to be:
Just call me a fool cause I am

My guess..gut feeling...whatever you wanna call it:

coup d'etat with martial law declared in its wake.

I will now go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on my head.
joey

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm thinking Lloyd's of London will give you 500-1 or better on ANY of those predictions occurring. The Russian "predictions" are pure and simple B.S.. ...Bad Science.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
**takes hands away from eyes**

Did the crises end yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join