It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impending Internal Crisis in US?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Could this be a sign of why Bush let Greenspan go? He was known to speak his mind and perhaps the current admin. may have thought he was becoming too vocal on the impending fiancial meltdown that looms on the horizon. I think he was replaced with another one of Bush's (Yes) men to get the attention away from himself and close advisers especially since the Libby fiasco. Think about it. The Dem.'s are starting to clean house:the White House.

Do you think maybe the Democrats should have stepped up two years ago before our fearless leader was re-elected? All of the information that is be comming public now, was well known about then. Maybe if they had more of a back bone they could have started inditing the Republicans before they had the opportunity to ruin OUR country for another 4 years. So, yeah for the democrats, too little too late.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
And She said it was for the hole Navy!

I didn't even know we had one.

Originally posted by dgtempe
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and that man who has made accurate prophecies about all the natural disasters, and has had it 100 % accurate, said that between November 27,28,29 and December 2 ther would be something HUGE.

Do you remember who that was? I'd like to see what he predicted and maybe a little background info, which I'll gladly search for if you've got a name. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
civil unrest.like whats happing in france.could spread around to other countires.not just a u.s thing i might add.its the piling up of all things.historic records show we do this when present confines like global warming,to much fear,dangerous flu etc get mixed up and we get too much put on our plates to eat.world leaders should be aware of this and be ready to deal with whatever the people are angry about.i have no inside info on the topic in this form but i do see clearly world events shaping our daily lives right now. mother nature is getting ready to hit us with to much for us to handle.....

[edit on 9-11-2005 by flukemol]

[edit on 9-11-2005 by flukemol]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
And She said it was for the hole Navy!

Originally posted by dgtempe
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and that man who has made accurate prophecies about all the natural disasters, and has had it 100 % accurate, said that between November 27,28,29 and December 2 ther would be something HUGE.

Do you remember who that was? I'd like to see what he predicted and maybe a little background info, which I'll gladly search for if you've got a name. Thanks.
I cant remember to save my life, i emailed George Noory i'm waiiting to see if i get a reply. I'm always semi sleep but this is a man who's come on several times during the past few weeks and has predicted accurately, dates and everything, every major disaster we've had for months! The latest prediction being : An explosion of some sort, on November 9/10 or the 11th! Here we are. Amman gets hit with bombs!
This is incredible in my view.

If he emails me back i will start a new post with all the details. You're welcome to research this person at www.coasttocoastam.com- I cant find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I keep hearing that on coast to coast also, something huge is susposed to happen the last part of this month, and they make it out that this guy is really good with his prophecies.....only problem is, I'm working now and have to get up early. wouldn't even be hearing this much if my husband wasn't coming home so late and waking me up....or at least to a semiconscious state.if anyone could fill me in, I would appreciate it...since I don't really get more than bits and peices of coast to coast now.

also, there was a commentator on either fox news or msnbc earlier today talking about the recent bombings in Jordan.....again, couldn't tell you the name of the guy but I guess he's part of a group that keeps tabs on that area of the world and has contacts there.....he's saying that the recents events...unrest in France, these bombings ect, are a prelude to something big in the US. Since I have no idea who he was, or his creditials, I would put about much stock into what he says as I would the guy on coast to coast..... we plan on being on the road thanksgiving weekend, so I hope nothing happens....

but, well, back to the russian article...let's see...
army is warning the leaders of the world...something big is about to happen and if they know what is good for them, they will just stay out...

and the bush gang had (think for the most part they are all back), flown the coop....

and let's throw in a few corruption cases that have been simmering for awhilel...

.....add two plus two and well what I get is a swat teem raiding the white house with arrest warrents...

I'd believe that one before I'd believe the idea that we're about to invade South America!! Bush and gang has about destroyed the republican party as it is....that one would probably send them off the clift for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you for that, Dawnstar, its a good thing my very life doesnt depend on remembering that mans name.

If anyone can think of this man's name and/or website, please let us know.

I dont mean to hijack this thread, but its very important.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
dgtempe,

Would you be able to recognize the name? Is it Dr. Louis Turi?

Web site

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I can't even take these posts seriously anymore (no offense Freedomrik). It seems like every few months or so someone starts a new "major disaster" thread and nothing happens. ATS is like the web equivilant to Chicken Little.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks, Andpau, i'm going to check. For some reason that web page isnt loading for me. I'll keep trying.

Edit: YES, IT IS HIM. Thanks!!!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik\Report at www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Allow me to introduce you to Sorcha Faal, Russian prophetess, with an unblemished record of being 100% wrong on all her predictions for as long as I've been reading her site.

She does a very creative job of stringing the news into her own conspiracy theories, but she doesn't really understand the way things work outside Russia

Let's see... in March 2005, a 'round the world flight' was going to signal the beginning of a huge word war:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Also in March, the US was going to institute martial law:

And I'm sure you stayed awake for the thousands of missle launches (with invisible explosions) as the US and Russia waged war against "cosmic blasts":

And in January the US military was going to revolt and take over the US government:

...and so on, with equally wrong alarmist predictions everywhere

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
even a broken clock is right at least 2 times every day!

I have been reading Faal for a few months and I find her articles very entertaining...but not factual news. With that being said, I do expect her to be right at least once in her lifetime.

And I personally expect the scar left on the earth from last years Boxer Day EarthQuake and Tsunami will be BACK this season around the christmas holiday. Maybe another Quake possible New Madrid USA...maybe the super volcanic eruption of Sumatra? But I feel that something is definately going to happen when the earth's rotatation enters into the path of the scar.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It reminds me of the people who believed in faith healers, once they were proved frauds the people just transferred their beliefs to the next guy who came along selling the same story.

They never learned from the experience of being hodwinked, as there was a need to be met that believing in faith healing met.

So the same with these "the end is near" type threads, a million failures is met by the reply "this one might happen" or "it may come true one day" as a form of justification for taking it seriously.

It says more about the believer than the belief.

BTW the article is dated "August 25, 2005" nearly 3 months ago. When does it pass its believe by date?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmileigh510

Do you think maybe the Democrats should have stepped up two years ago before our fearless leader was re-elected?

[edit on 9-11-2005 by emmileigh510]

He was not re-elected. The election was stolen.

www.freepress.org...

Not that anyone cares. Democracy is dead. Long live fascism.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This thread had me concerned for a second before I read the link first posted. I was concerned a big crisis could develop in the US where Hillary Clinton was announced as the democratic candidate for president and the president was going to have to declare martial law to stop the rioting that developed afterwards.
However it seems all the fuss is just over some little concern that the US wants to take over South America and is planning an invasion later this month. I don't believe any of it. Besides if anyone has ever played the game called RISK, it can take a lot of troops to take over and hold South America. I don't think it's worth it and I don't know where that many troops would come from.

Doesn't it seem amusing that before the Persian gulf war other countries talked about the US being a paper tiger that can't do anything and now the talk is who are we going after next? Being very serious, I would really be surprised if the US attacked South America. I don't know what we would gain by it. I'm taking an educated guess per the link provided that the so called internal crisis is related to the US and South America.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Everyone predicted everything.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
even a broken clock is right at least 2 times every day!

I have been reading Faal for a few months and I find her articles very entertaining...but not factual news. With that being said, I do expect her to be right at least once in her lifetime.

And I personally expect the scar left on the earth from last years Boxer Day EarthQuake and Tsunami will be BACK this season around the christmas holiday. Maybe another Quake possible New Madrid USA...maybe the super volcanic eruption of Sumatra? But I feel that something is definately going to happen when the earth's rotatation enters into the path of the scar.

Scar? The earth enters the path of the scar?

Help me understand what you mean here, since, it doesn't make sense to me.

Are you saying that somehow there's a physical marring of the earth that somehow is stationary and the earth will rotate into it?

Or are you speaking metaphysically?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i'd like to see some proof on that. 5 years in the navy i fired a weapon on two occassions.....once in bootcamp, and once overseas to qualify for guard duty (which i never ended up getting assigned to).

i have just talked to two friends still in the navy, and neither knew anything about this.

That is just WHAT She told me................. She is high up on the Navy food chain so You know how slow things run down hill! But, now that You have said that.......... keep with your friends to see if it does happen.

That might be something there if they do.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you were to beleive anyone out there, and having checked out their websites and reading what they had to say, i would say this Dr turi impresses me the most.
Is he a fraud? maybe, but lots more accurate somehow than others.

Does he want money? yes.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Strong evidence, both historical and recent, points to administration officials being involved in the attempted Venezuelan coup in 2002.

observer.guardian.co.uk...
www.zmag.org...
www.fair.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.wsws.org...
www.vheadline.com...

Since the failed coup (and with increasing intensity in recent months) Chavez has boosted his rhetoric to the point where he's entirely convinced that the U.S. is going to directly invade - or at the very least fund a violent capitalist revolution.

On the other hand, he could just be trying to misdirect the country from its inflating labor issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Did the crisis hit yet?

**yawns**

Someone let me know when it does...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join