It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impending Internal Crisis in US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have been watching this site for a few months now and they do seem to be right fairly often. I would like to urge everyone to read this intel. Report at www.whatdoesitmean.com...

this is second to a report that states....

"Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the Military Leaders of the United States have communicated to many of the worlds leaders that a ‘crises’ is about to occur in their country and further warning that any ‘outside’ interference into the internal affairs of the United States will be met with ‘swift and sure’ action.

This unprecedented warning comes at a time when multiple threats are confronting not only the United States, but also the entire world, and which include; 1.) An impending flu pandemic estimated to kill upwards of 1 billion people; 2.) An acceleration of Global Weather Changes destroying up to 20% of this years crops in many Western Nations; 3.) The skyrocketing costs of oil threatening the stability of the Worlds Financial Markets; 4.) The impending crackdown on American citizens and imposition of Martial Law; and 5.) Growing instability in the very core of the Earth itself giving rise to fears of mass earthquakes and volcanic activity on a scale not seen in modern times.

Source: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Anyone have any inside info that may support these statements???

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 7-11-2005 by kinglizard]

mod edit to correct spelling in title

[edit on 8-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
o yeah dats a great source to a bunch of Russians about American leaders heading out of country of so called impending crisis. Rumsfeld heads to China and now he is back as well as other leaders for example. i like dis part of the article.

But to the most chilling of all of the reports today comes from Russias FSB [no translation] Bureau, which accurately predicted Britain’s and the United States Global War on Terrorism based upon the esoteric rituals performed by their combined secret cabalistic societies, and to which the mass sacrificial burnings of animals based upon their religious beliefs are always the precursors to their great wars.

a massive sacrificial burnings of animals. guess dat means they are relating to the bird flu dats been goin on for awhile and the article suggests its not by accident but intentional.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Interesting read, but i am afraid I can offer no real "insider info" myself. Plus, being British, I have little knowledge of the workings of the American political/military machine.

On a side note....you registered in 2003 but only have 42 points? Crikey...do you visit once a year?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Interesting read, but i am afraid I can offer no real "insider info" myself. Plus, being British, I have little knowledge of the workings of the American political/military machine.

On a side note....you registered in 2003 but only have 42 points? Crikey...do you visit once a year?

dont forget the avatar he has. he also pay the points for dat. but i dont know wen he got his.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh i find it rather easy to beleive that something big is coming, and that the powers that be know about it (ahem)....
I wouldnt shrug off THIS intelligence just yet, not with all the signs pointing to the end as we know it.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

a massive sacrificial burnings of animals. guess dat means they are relating to the bird flu dats been goin on for awhile and the article suggests its not by accident but intentional.

No. He means the massive foot and mouth epidemic in the UK and western Europe that immediately preceded 9/11. In 2001, the British killed and burned cows and sheep all summer long. Look up the ancient cult of Mitra that was popular in the Roman military.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrVolin

No. He means the massive foot and mouth epidemic in the UK and western Europe that immediately preceded 9/11. In 2001, the British killed and burned cows and sheep all summer long. Look up the ancient cult of Mitra that was popular in the Roman military.

u mean the Mithras cult? well the U.S. is not the Roman empire and we dont follow the cult of Mithras. wat is the major religion of the U.S. again please? also Britain.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
judging from what i've read, "national enquirer" writers are moonlighting at "what does it mean."

complete garbage as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy wat is the major religion of the U.S. again please? also Britain.

Greed? Oops. I suppose you meant Christianity.

I read some of the article of the original post. I think it's BS.

- McGrude

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGrude

Greed? Oops. I suppose you meant Christianity.

I read some of the article of the original post. I think it's BS.

- McGrude

both of the answers are correct in a way.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
U.S. invasion of South America? HAHA. Quite the contrary, they are illegally immigrating by the thousands and invading the U.S.A.. That blog is sheer utter nonsense. The author, Sorcha Faal, must be an unemployed former cold war anti-U.S. propagandist. I wish Lloyds of London would offer odds on these "predictions".

[edit on 7-11-2005 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
FrPresident Bush and his top National Security aides will be going to China. Their Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, who has recently departed from China, then continues his tour of US Military Bases in Asia and Europe. Secretary of State Rice leaves for a 12 day tour of the Middle East. And the United States former Presidents wife, Hillary Clinton, and who many believe will be the next President of the United States, has scheduled a hasty retreat to Israel.

These reports note that this occurrence of so many of the top leaders of the United States being absent from their country during the same time period is unprecedented, and suggests that the warnings being received from them are due to whatever ‘event’ these American Leaders may be expecting, but is not to our knowing.

-quoted from the same website-

Hmmm...i think this is interesting...

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Bird Flu is just another Bush scare tactic. Do you know Rumsfeld and many other cronies will make millions because he used to work for the company that got the contract to make the vaccines? It would have gone to Haliburton but they aren't in that business.

The only crisis is the one Bush is facing right now with the downfall of his useless administration. That website is just trying to generate traffic so that it can make money off advertising.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Could this be a sign of why Bush let Greenspan go? He was known to speak his mind and perhaps the current admin. may have thought he was becoming too vocal on the impending fiancial meltdown that looms on the horizon. I think he was replaced with another one of Bush's (Yes) men to get the attention away from himself and close advisers especially since the Libby fiasco. Think about it. The Dem.'s are starting to clean house:the White House.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik
5.) Growing instability in the very core of the Earth itself giving rise to fears of mass earthquakes and volcanic activity on a scale not seen in modern times.

Bloody comical.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have been saying, and i'm not psychic, so dont ask.
, that the shoe is going to drop, imho, without this article, its just my gut feeling.
Things are not going well, there's too much flap from the masses.
Wouldnt some sort of "natural" catastrophe just about shut everyone up?

I have been wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and that man who has made accurate prophecies about all the natural disasters, and has had it 100 % accurate, said that between November 27,28,29 and December 2 ther would be something HUGE. As usual he was not willing to talk about any specifics he knows.

I am really concerned now

Infact, i am flat out scared.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was talking to a friend in the Navy the other day and She told Me She had to make shour that ALL the base personal had there new updated small arms traning. No big thing to Me, We have to shot once a month to stay on SWAT. She said that it was a big thing for ALL of them to have to have retrain.

And She said it was for the hole Navy!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
I was talking to a friend in the Navy the other day and She told Me She had to make shour that ALL the base personal had there new updated small arms traning. No big thing to Me, We have to shot once a month to stay on SWAT. She said that it was a big thing for ALL of them to have to have retrain.

And She said it was for the hole Navy!

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Mr101Hazardous]

i'd like to see some proof on that. 5 years in the navy i fired a weapon on two occassions.....once in bootcamp, and once overseas to qualify for guard duty (which i never ended up getting assigned to).

i have just talked to two friends still in the navy, and neither knew anything about this.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Could this be a sign of why Bush let Greenspan go? He was known to speak his mind and perhaps the current admin. may have thought he was becoming too vocal on the impending fiancial meltdown that looms on the horizon. I think he was replaced with another one of Bush's (Yes) men to get the attention away from himself and close advisers especially since the Libby fiasco. Think about it. The Dem.'s are starting to clean house:the White House.

Do you think maybe the Democrats should have stepped up two years ago before our fearless leader was re-elected? All of the information that is be comming public now, was well known about then. Maybe if they had more of a back bone they could have started inditing the Republicans before they had the opportunity to ruin OUR country for another 4 years. So, yeah for the democrats, too little too late.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by emmileigh510]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join